Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

VMR | Wheels - Hello MYG37!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 11:14 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Arrow VMR | Wheels - Hello MyG37!

Hello MYG37!

As we are a new forum sponsor and not likely known around these parts, the team here at VMR Wheels just wanted to formally introduce ourselves. We're creating this thread to tell you a little bit about ourselves and do not intend for it to be a "For Sale" thread - that can wait for the Classifieds section! (Mods, please PM me if any issue with this thread - Thanks!) Some may already know us but for those of you who don't, we are a wheel brand based out of Southern California that specializes in custom made, light weight flow formed & cast wheels developed specifically for luxury performance vehicles. VMR Wheels staff members all have one thing in common – we are all honest and genuine automotive enthusiasts with a passion for precision, performance, and the pursuit of individuality. We have been in business for over 12 years now, stand behind our product, and look forward to becoming a part of the G37 community. Apologies for the Lexus and Nissan content - we're still working on some Infiniti photoshoots

Our wheels are designed, developed, and custom machined in-house, specifically for your vehicle. This process allows us to produce wheels that install just as your OEM wheels were designed to install. Our recommended fitments are direct bolt-on applications - no installation kits, spacers, or hub rings are required! Our ultimate goal is to deliver a flush fitment that will fill the fenders better than stock without rubbing, all while eliminating any chance of vibrations or other issues from arising. Looking for something extra aggressive? Or perhaps going for more of an OEM+ look? We're always happy to make recommendations, from one car enthusiast to another.

We offer a variety of options to suit an array of vehicles and personal styles, in diameters ranging from 18" to 20" and widths ranging from 8.5" to 11". Our wheels meet or exceed strength requirements set forth by JWL/VIA/TUV and are produced at ISO-9001:2000 certified facilities. We stand behind our product. All VMR Wheels include a 1-year warrany against manufacturer's defects, as well as industry leading customer service. For a full list of our TUV certified wheels, please see the link below from VMR Wheels Europe:

VMR Wheels Europe - TUV Certificates

We are here to share our knowledge with the community and learn a thing or two. You may see us posting in a variety of threads, from wheel fitment advice to exhaust opinions - we’re here to be an active part of the family and support our fellow enthusiasts in any way we can. Our brand comes from European car roots but the truth of the matter is, we're a fan of special cars whether they're German, American, Japanese, or from anywhere else around the globe.

If any of you are near the Anaheim, CA area we strongly encourage you to stop by and say hi, regardless of whether your in the market for wheels or not! We're all car nuts here and odds are if you park in front, we'll end up wanting to take a look at your ride. Best of all, you won't be leaving empty handed - we'll make sure you've got a nice & full bag of VMR swag.

We're really excited to be a part of this community and who knows, we may even end up with a G37 in our lot before long. And as always we want you to remember, we are just one quick phone call, PM, or email away!

Last edited by VMRWheels; 02-16-2016 at 11:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
the93owner (03-30-2016)
Old 02-16-2016, 11:38 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
There's a few around here that have VMRs, I know you used to only have a couple wheels that would fit, but look at you now!
Looks like a very nice variety that you have available, look forward to see what wheels you have that will work for the Coupes, Sedans and Verts over here in Infiniti-Land.
Welcome to the site, glad you signed up
VMRWheels (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 12:35 AM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by blnewt
There's a few around here that have VMRs, I know you used to only have a couple wheels that would fit, but look at you now!
Looks like a very nice variety that you have available, look forward to see what wheels you have that will work for the Coupes, Sedans and Verts over here in Infiniti-Land.
Welcome to the site, glad you signed up
Heh, I'll have to search them out and make some ancient thread bumps (JK!) But really, I'm excited for us to be here! I'm personally a big fan of the Nissan/Infiniti family and while they're a little more vintage, we've even got 3 employees who all drive 300ZX's.

When we initially hit the 5x114.3 scene we were limited to only a couple styles and one manufacturing method. Since then we've greatly widened our choices due to additional styles and developing our in-house bespoke machining. Furthermore, we now utilize 3 different manufacturing methods, the lightest of which (flow forming) knocks on the door of forged wheel performance (but without the hefty price tag).

Appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to contributing where we can around here!
Old 02-17-2016, 12:08 PM
CPJ LB
Registered Member

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts
Welcome! good to see you here on the Forum! I purchased a set of wheels from VMR back in the day - early 2000's - when I lived in So Cal and drove German cars.... glad to see wheels made for Infiniti!
VMRWheels (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 01:18 PM
inner_senna
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Well if you need any g37 sedans to be your test mule for wheels I will be happy to offer my 2013 g37 as a test mule ^_^
VMRWheels (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:23 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CPJ LB
Welcome! good to see you here on the Forum! I purchased a set of wheels from VMR back in the day - early 2000's - when I lived in So Cal and drove German cars.... glad to see wheels made for Infiniti!
Thanks! Looking forward to spending some time here, Infiniti is a nice change from ZE GERMANS!

You aren't in Southern California any more by chance, are you?

Originally Posted by inner_senna
Welcome to the forum. Well if you need any g37 sedans to be your test mule for wheels I will be happy to offer my 2013 g37 as a test mule ^_^
We'll try to keep an eye on your car, definitely interested in working with a few individuals!
Old 02-17-2016, 05:12 PM
bri

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Appreciate the introduction and looking forward to new designs. From my brief googling the pricing is competitive and weight with the flow formed models (lack thereof) is incredible!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/vmrwhe...7628137973398/

I have a set of 370Z wheels waiting to go on, but really tempted by the V804. I live in the area and work in Anaheim, will take a lot of willpower not to window shop and accidentally commit to a new set of wheels.
VMRWheels (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 06:02 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bri
Appreciate the introduction and looking forward to new designs. From my brief googling the pricing is competitive and weight with the flow formed models (lack thereof) is incredible!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/vmrwhe...7628137973398/

I have a set of 370Z wheels waiting to go on, but really tempted by the V804. I live in the area and work in Anaheim, will take a lot of willpower not to window shop and accidentally commit to a new set of wheels.
Hey, thanks for the kind words! Weight reduction is something we've been working on the past 1-2 years and the current flow form line is something we're proud of. Our goal is to offer a true quality product for a reasonable price. I'll soon create a thread that details the wheels we offer, along with available specs, finishes, weights, etc.

You're in Anaheim?! Stop by and say hi, if nothing less than for the free merch!

We are also looking for some local vehicles to work with. Just sayin'
Old 02-18-2016, 01:46 PM
bri

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by VMRWheels
Hey, thanks for the kind words! Weight reduction is something we've been working on the past 1-2 years and the current flow form line is something we're proud of. Our goal is to offer a true quality product for a reasonable price. I'll soon create a thread that details the wheels we offer, along with available specs, finishes, weights, etc.

You're in Anaheim?! Stop by and say hi, if nothing less than for the free merch!

We are also looking for some local vehicles to work with. Just sayin'
I'd be happy to offer my car for fitment, photos, etc. whatever when I have time. It's not in perfect shape though, some dings/scratches courtesy of tight socal parking lots
Old 02-19-2016, 01:34 AM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Welcome!
Old 03-30-2016, 02:03 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cereal2k
Welcome!
Quite a late response but thanks!
Old 03-30-2016, 02:11 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Originally Posted by VMRWheels
Quite a late response but thanks!
Wondering where you've been, got a member "the 93owner" that just hooked up w/ some great looking VMRs~

Name:  edxqRBF.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  69.8 KB
The following 2 users liked this post by blnewt:
the93owner (03-30-2016), VMRWheels (03-31-2016)
Old 03-30-2016, 02:23 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,499 Likes on 1,272 Posts
Welcome to the forums always happy to have another vendor around! Just some advice as a vendor you should bump up your threads as often as you can so people know you're still around. I see vendors bump their threads every week and other's every few days.
VMRWheels (03-31-2016)
Old 03-30-2016, 03:56 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by blnewt
Wondering where you've been, got a member "the 93owner" that just hooked up w/ some great looking VMRs~

Ah, yeah, just posted in his thread this AM! Appreciate the heads up, sir

Originally Posted by kennyz424
Welcome to the forums always happy to have another vendor around! Just some advice as a vendor you should bump up your threads as often as you can so people know you're still around. I see vendors bump their threads every week and other's every few days.
Thanks, appreciate the advice & kind words! We're just getting set up on these boards but have a pretty decent system going on the other forums we're apart of, will have myG37 on track with better content shortly (but without seeming too much like a spambot, of course ).
Old 03-30-2016, 04:13 PM
the93owner
Registered Member

Received 335 Likes on 261 Posts
Shoutout for a great company, first-rate customer service, and of course nice looking wheels that don't break the bank!

VMR | Wheels - Hello MYG37!-p220ndf.jpg

VMR | Wheels - Hello MYG37!-pwhnl11.png
The following 2 users liked this post by the93owner:
blnewt (03-30-2016), VMRWheels (03-30-2016)