Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

New Owner in WA

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 11:59 AM
IracknBack
Premier Member

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
New Owner in WA

Just bought a 2009 G37s sedan 6MT a couple weeks ago. only 44k miles on it so am thrilled as it took me 7+ months to find one with low miles and a manual sedan with the packages I wanted. Hoped for white but liquid platinum is ok too.

Daily driver so not doing a lot of mods. In order they will be Rims/Suspension, front 2010+ sport bumper/lip (or integrate fog lights to my existing bumper), intake/exhaust, and eventually brakes.

I'm overwhelmed with options and information though so will keep reading I guess.

Any shops in the NW that people can recommend?
Old 01-28-2016, 03:41 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Originally Posted by IracknBack
Just bought a 2009 G37s sedan 6MT a couple weeks ago. only 44k miles on it so am thrilled as it took me 7+ months to find one with low miles and a manual sedan with the packages I wanted. Hoped for white but liquid platinum is ok too.

Daily driver so not doing a lot of mods. In order they will be Rims/Suspension, front 2010+ sport bumper/lip (or integrate fog lights to my existing bumper), intake/exhaust, and eventually brakes.

I'm overwhelmed with options and information though so will keep reading I guess.

Any shops in the NW that people can recommend?
Welcome to the site, sounds like a nice S sedan you found
Keep in mind there's a lot of extra parts needed to do the 2010 swap including new headlights, it can cost upward of $2k if you go w/ new parts.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:52 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
@ IracknBack

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! The G37 sounds like a perfect vehicle choice, I'm sure with all mods you've planned it will be even better.

If you are still interested in getting several cool parts for your Infiniti, we have lots of options to offer. You can buy all the parts you need at once and in one place,

follow the link to see the list of all Infiniti G37 parts: http://www.carid.com/infiniti-g37-accessories/
Old 02-01-2016, 03:28 PM
IracknBack
Premier Member

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
Thank you Carid. I have been to your site and the prices/selection seem great but it's impossible for me to do work on my car personally where I live and lack of tools means my DIY projects will be very few. I'll order what I can from you though or if you have a shop/partner in Puget sound area I'd be happy to buy there! Thank you. ;-)
Old 02-02-2016, 04:12 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
@ IracknBack

Thanks you, should you have specific questions about any products we sell, we are available seven days a week to provide answers.

In regard to your question about the local stores, we do not have them, but you are always welcome to order the parts from our site and we will deliver them to you with UPS. You can also call our Sales Department directly for some professional advice at 800.505.3274.