Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

New G37x owner

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 05:35 PM
speedy-Eli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New G37x owner

Hi I'm Eli I own a G37x 2009 I want to get things done to it but don't know where to start I need idea it's black I want body kit , exhaust , tint, wheels, tail light tints, hid or led lights , sound system . Please help
Old 10-04-2015, 06:43 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Welcome to the site Eli, you'll be able to find info on pretty much everything you listed just browsing the various sub folders. Take a look around and get back to us.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Redfire32
Ginger ninja

Received 257 Likes on 229 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on getting your G. Super glad to hear you want to mod it!!

Look around in the newbie section and read a couple threads that talk about what mod options the G has. That will get you caught up in knowledge enough to ask specific questions.

That being said....I always recommend a Takeda long tube cold air intake as a great first mod. It was my first mod and it was also the first thing I've EVER installed on my own. It's a cheap mod and it makes a nice difference in the sound and power of the vehicle.

What body kit are you interested in?

Def make an appt to get your Tindos Wint asap! Makes a huge difference IMO.

Happy modding
Old 10-04-2015, 11:05 PM
speedy-Eli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got my window tint but not to my liking and idk what type of kits idk there was types I. The first place lol . But I'll take that in consideration about the cold air intake plus tell me how should I debadge my car all of it or jus the lettering and leave the symbol
Old 10-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Redfire32
Ginger ninja

Received 257 Likes on 229 Posts
Originally Posted by speedy-Eli
I got my window tint but not to my liking and idk what type of kits idk there was types I. The first place lol . But I'll take that in consideration about the cold air intake plus tell me how should I debadge my car all of it or jus the lettering and leave the symbol
Well I debaged my car and left only the infiniti symbol. I like the way that turned out. I know there are several other members who chose to do it that way as well.

As for the body kits....it really depends on how much you want to spend or what you like style wise. You should check out some build threads to see what you like. You can also go thru Instagram and get a bunch of pictures of different body kits or just mods in general that you can check out and see what pushes your buttons. Personally I went with the IPL front bumper and side skirts. Then I added some Carbon Fiber front and side splitters with some CF mirror covers.

The top secret body kit is pretty nice as well. If you are planning on having a body shop do the installation work for you then you should checkout Outcast Garage

They have some Top Secret style bumpers and side skirts that are very affordable but also look amazing. Check out Kuro's build thread (just search Kuro on the site) he has Top Secret everything and it looks gorgeous.

You should also go to eBay and search body kits G37. That will give you some ideas of where you might wanna take your ride.

Happy hunting.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:01 AM
rj8dan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the club! Lots of useful here.