Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

New to the site, new to Infiniti (my introductory post)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Cloudkick3r

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New to the site, new to Infiniti (my introductory post)

Hi everyone! As the title says: I'm brand new to Infiniti, to these boards, and compared to many of you, you could probably consider me "new to cars" in general haha. I hope you vets haven't used up all your patience with the newbs that have come before me, but I promise to do my best to look for existing threads and such before spamming the boards with questions! In doing my research leading up to the purchase of my new (to me) 2011 G37x yesterday, I found myself reading posts on this forum a number of times. The community always seemed very helpful and welcoming to Geople (ha! ...anyone?) no matter where they fell on the enthusiast spectrum.

Anyway, since it seems you guys like pics, I attached a couple I took with my phone. For now, it's pretty much as stock as they come (minus the RWC rims... I'm car-poor and can't afford the really nice ones most of you are rockin' ). I'd actually be curious to hear some honest feedback on them; I bought them sight-unseen and when I went to pick up the car, I thought "hmm, those aren't quite the finish I was expecting..." lol. But here's hoping they grow on me!

No mods planned in the immediate future; my first order of business is to scour the boards for threads on the following:

Anyway, this post is already a wall of text so I'll conclude by saying that I look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully contribute something back to the community eventually!
          Attached Thumbnails New to the site, new to Infiniti (my introductory post)-side.jpg   New to the site, new to Infiniti (my introductory post)-34.jpg  
          The following users liked this post:
          jroyalty7 (07-03-2015)
          Old 07-03-2015, 08:59 PM
          blnewt
          Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
          Nice intro, glad you found the site!
          Looks like a nice sedan along w/ some nice wheels, good find.
          Have fun scouring the site, always nice to have those that search on their own prior to blasting the site w/ questions so you're off to a good start.
          Happy 4th!
          Brad
          Old 07-04-2015, 01:57 AM
          Epiphany
          Registered Member

Received 242 Likes on 215 Posts
          Welcome welcome. I bought one of those adapters last week to try and find a solution for my music streaming. It unfortunately wasn't my solution. It lags behind my phone by 5-10 seconds, and skips and jumps during almost all songs too.
          Old 07-04-2015, 08:56 AM
          Black Betty
          Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
          Welcome to the forum.