Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Introduction and Questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Mr. Nibiru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Introduction and Questions

Hey guys just introducing myself. I just bought a G37S black coupe on Wednesday and I have to say I love the car. I am coming from a 350z and the cars are a lot alike except for the fact that this car is nicer in every way.

I do have a few questions though.

1. I think I have the notorious rear muffler rattle but my car is outside of warranty. Has anyone been successful getting this repaired by Infiniti on their dime outside of the factory 4yr/60K warranty.

2. I had the z1auto.com 4.083 final drive for my 350z but never got around to installing it. Does anyone know if this will fit the G37.

3. Also would anyone be interested in some 19" Varrstoen E.S. 4.4.2 with a +12mm offset?

4. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 but I can't seem to pair the phone to the car. Anyone have this issue?
Old 06-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Nibiru
Hey guys just introducing myself. I just bought a G37S black coupe on Wednesday and I have to say I love the car. I am coming from a 350z and the cars are a lot alike except for the fact that this car is nicer in every way.

I do have a few questions though.

1. I think I have the notorious rear muffler rattle but my car is outside of warranty. Has anyone been successful getting this repaired by Infiniti on their dime outside of the factory 4yr/60K warranty.

2. I had the z1auto.com 4.083 final drive for my 350z but never got around to installing it. Does anyone know if this will fit the G37.

3. Also would anyone be interested in some 19" Varrstoen E.S. 4.4.2 with a +12mm offset?

4. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 but I can't seem to pair the phone to the car. Anyone have this issue?
Welcome!

1) Not that I know. Just buy an aftermarket exhaust and call it a day.

2) Pretty sure it will but you should do some more research and not just take my word for it.

3) Nope

4) Certain phones seem to have problems with the blue tooth. Mine randomly wont pair automatically so I have to do it manually.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
What year is the car you just bought? My wife had a Samsung Galaxy, I don't think it was an S2 but we did not have any issues with it pairing up, except like was stated once in a while I have to do it manually but that happened when the car was in the garage and paired up with one of the other phones first.

Like was stated unless you just really want to keep the exhaust stock after market would suit you well.

I would definately check with the manufacturer of your z1auto final drive as 350z's and G37's do not have many items that would be considered interchangable. 350z and G35 would be a different story.

FYI I don't consider the my G and Z any where near alike. They are very different cars in just about every aspect except the way they sound.