Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Don't go to Pepe Infiniti in White Plains, NY

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Tony'sG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't go to Pepe Infiniti in White Plains, NY

I purchased a little less than a year ago a new G37x sedan from Pepe Infiniti and the salesman, Tim, was not the nicest guy, to say the least. But, the true problems that I have had with this dealership is with their service department. Here is a list:

- Dent in the rear bumper

- Small nicks in the wheels from taking the wheels off

- Forgetting to do a service when I brought my car in to fix a flat and get the oil changed and rotate tires

- Called service manager 5 times and yet to receive a phone call back, only been able to talk to any of the 3 service managers when I actually go into the dealership

Honestly, I have never felt I should warn people about a dealership, but my experiences thus far have been pretty bad. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else for your Infiniti and Infiniti service.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Chico

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just bought my car from them and I had a good experience. However, when it comes to service depts, I've never heard good things about any dealership. It's tough to find a dealership with a good service dept. This is true for any Brand. Thanks for the heads up, I might bring my car to a different dealer for the 1000-mile check up.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:55 AM
super6

Originally Posted by Tony'sG37
I purchased a little less than a year ago a new G37x sedan from Pepe Infiniti and the salesman, Tim, was not the nicest guy, to say the least. But, the true problems that I have had with this dealership is with their service department. Here is a list:

- Dent in the rear bumper

- Small nicks in the wheels from taking the wheels off

- Forgetting to do a service when I brought my car in to fix a flat and get the oil changed and rotate tires

- Called service manager 5 times and yet to receive a phone call back, only been able to talk to any of the 3 service managers when I actually go into the dealership

Honestly, I have never felt I should warn people about a dealership, but my experiences thus far have been pretty bad. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else for your Infiniti and Infiniti service.
why did you buy the car from the guy is he wasnt being "a nice guy"?
Old 01-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Tony'sG37

Good question. Honestly it was a decent price and I loved the car. I actually requested to work with someone else, but my wife basically talked sense into me and said to get the best price I could and I wouldnt see him again anyways.