NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Review: D & V Autobody

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 10:14 PM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Review: D & V Autobody

Alright as you all know I've recently had my car worked on at D & V. I'd like to share my experiences with everyone. From the first time I stepped onto their lot I had the impression that this wasn't just another autobody place. The guys running the place had manners and class.

Drive in day - Kevin introduced himself and explained everything that they were gonna try to do. He went over the car thoroughly...noticed damage where I didn't even realize it existed. He then informed me about what I should do next in order to get the ball rolling.

Drop off day - I decided I wanted to drop off the car at D&V on Friday. When I dropped off the car, Kevin went over the car one more time...looked at the estimate given by State Farm Insurance. Recommended that they will try to get this and that replaced and see what they can do. Informed me that his brother Ron who is the manager there handles all State Farm accounts and that I should hear something from them no later than Wednesday.

Wednesday - Sent an email to Kevin asking for an update in the a.m. Email was answered promptly afterwards by Ron who is in charge of my case. He informed me that they already created a supplement and was waiting for approval from State Farm. I gave him a call later that day and he informed me that State Farm approved everything and they're prepping the car that day. And hoping everything will be done by Friday.

Thursday - Sent an email to Ron asking for an update in the a.m. Email was answered promptly again and was informed that they will paint the car today and finish up everything so that it will be ready to go to IOC for alignment. And hopefully have the car ready for deliver on Friday.

Friday - Car was dropped off at IOC around 11am... they got the car back late that afternoon. I received a call from Ron stating that the car is done but he'd like to have it detailed and ready for pickup Saturday in the A.M.

Overall, I'm satisfied with their work. The horrible rock chips are gone. I'd definitely recommend D & V if you need work done. Especially when you're claiming it on your insurance. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay. The assurance that they are knowledgeable in our cars and professional atmosphere of a respectable business.

Thanks to Kevin and Ron for looking out for my car.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
pdjafari

My car will be going there this coming week...hopefully it'll alllll be fixed sooon....god i hate car issues..
Old 05-08-2006, 07:56 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by pdjafari
My car will be going there this coming week...hopefully it'll alllll be fixed sooon....god i hate car issues..
how bad is the damage? is the whole bumper ruined? My insurance company took 2 days before they came out to see the additional supplement.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:03 AM
G35zkyline

where are they located, and do any of you know if they take USAA. insurance?
Old 05-09-2006, 02:51 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by G35zkyline
where are they located, and do any of you know if they take USAA. insurance?
He give me a call I'll give you their number and who to talk to. You want to talk to Kevin or Ron.