NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

G drivers BECAREFUL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 11:49 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by castertroy101
WHAT....how was i suppose id start a chain reaction....Its April...Damn Allergies( i blame them, dont know why, but i do)

OK you're off the hook, for the simple fact that I agree with the damn allergies comment. every year my allergies gets worst and worst. I need to pick up some Claratin or something.

~Khoa
Old 04-26-2006, 11:51 AM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ratm68
I think we were all doing pretty well until you came along ..ahaha.

~Khoa
^^ +1 ban caster!! lool jk or am i?
Old 04-26-2006, 11:53 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Its almost like final destination for our cars......

what event did we escape to cause this??
Old 04-26-2006, 11:54 AM
castertroy101

Originally Posted by LEK
^^ +1 ban caster!! lool jk or am i?

The curse is already here, banning me might make it worse. Have you thought of that?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:43 PM
vlm7

I think the curse crawled out of Troy's **** as soon as someone let him into the club...
Old 04-26-2006, 12:46 PM
arjunz

yeah man these Allergies are killing me.... sucks to be in freakkin Blacksburg at this time of the year...
Old 04-26-2006, 12:47 PM
castertroy101

Originally Posted by vlm7
I think the curse crawled out of Troy's **** as soon as someone let him into the club...

well first off: No one has initiated me in Yet! (which is looking very bleak now)

second: The only thing out my **** as of late is last nights dinner

third: how would you know it crawled out of mine, maybe it didnt maybe it crawled out of some jealous ricer. "Ricer Voodoo"

Last edited by castertroy101; 04-26-2006 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:37 PM
cSc

Originally Posted by vlm7
Evertime I'm crawling in traffic, I'm paranoid about the car behind me w/ the driver chatting on the cell phone... Is there anything we can do to protect against that? You think they'd be more careful if we flash "baby on board" signs on the back?
The "Baby on Board" sign won't make a difference since they are chatting on the cell and also reading the newspaper that they are holding onto while trying not to spill the cup of coffee into their lap....

The space in front of you is just as important...if someone *does* rear-end you, you won't mess up both the front and back. And/or, it gives you space to quickly accelerate and move out of the way/lane.

Maybe, the Gov't will make it a nationwide law to only have speakerphones/hands-free kits....yeah...right...

--cSc
Old 04-27-2006, 12:54 PM
pezkore555

Damn bad month for a lotta people.. Haven't really been able to keep up with the forums.. sorry to hear the bad news for everyone. I got my FIRST ticket also since I got my license 7 years ago ugh.. I got it last week driving on 270 near the "tech corridor." After getting pulled over, the cop asked for my info and before i even had the chance to ask him what I was pulled over for he went back to his car and came back with a ticket. Is this normal now? Writing up a ticket without telling me first or giving me a chance to say something? The cop said he clocked me going 77 in the 55 zone. I know i wasn't going that fast. He said he gave me a break and wrote 74 on the ticket. I'm pretty sure the fastest i was going was 70 max. I didn't even know it was me he was going after at first because I really didn't think i was speeding. Yeah i know its not as some of you guys with the reckless, but its my first ticket Anyone know if this is worth going to court for? Also do points carry over to VA licenses?

Last edited by pezkore555; 04-27-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:59 PM
LEK

^^ yes it does
Old 04-27-2006, 01:02 PM
imRACERX

Originally Posted by LEK
It seems to be a bad month for many of us. Please be careful on these roads. Have fun driving!
tell this to the idiot black 2006 G coupe driving on Sample and University yesterday in the rain. moron!
Old 04-27-2006, 01:08 PM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by pezkore555
Damn bad month for a lotta people.. Haven't really been able to keep up with the forums.. sorry to hear the bad news for everyone. I got my FIRST ticket also since I got my license 7 years ago ugh.. I got it last week driving on 270 near the "tech corridor." After getting pulled over, the cop asked for my info and before i even had the chance to ask him what I was pulled over for he went back to his car and came back with a ticket. Is this normal now? Writing up a ticket without telling me first or giving me a chance to say something? The cop said he clocked me going 77 in the 55 zone. I know i wasn't going that fast. He said he gave me a break and wrote 74 on the ticket. I'm pretty sure the fastest i was going was 70 max. I didn't even know it was me he was going after at first because I really didn't think i was speeding. Yeah i know its not as some of you guys with the reckless, but its my first ticket Anyone know if this is worth going to court for? Also do points carry over to VA licenses?

Well I dont think what the cop did is right. I have only gotten one speeding ticket and it was on 28 in Centreville. I was doing 65 in a 50. He got my license and registration, but before I gave that to him, I asked to see what he clocked me at first. He went back and got the laser detector and showed me and it was actually 64 in a 50, but he let me off w/ a failure to obey highway traffic sign. I personally would be upset, cuz I would want to see some proof...but that is me.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:10 PM
LEK

all my speeding tickets except for 1...were all from being paced.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:51 PM
stillen_i30

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
Well I dont think what the cop did is right. I have only gotten one speeding ticket and it was on 28 in Centreville. I was doing 65 in a 50. He got my license and registration, but before I gave that to him, I asked to see what he clocked me at first. He went back and got the laser detector and showed me and it was actually 64 in a 50, but he let me off w/ a failure to obey highway traffic sign. I personally would be upset, cuz I would want to see some proof...but that is me.
I was a passenger with my friend driving his car once in NY state when we were lasered and pulled over.

Cop said he was doin 80 in a 65. My friend asked to see the radar readout and the cop said "No." He asked again and said that he was sure he had some right to see the readout of his speed on the cop's device, and the cop simply said "No, the unit is mounted inside the car and i dont want to take it out roadside" and then went and gave him the ticket. So if they dont want to at least pull the readout out of their car or at least bring it with them when they first come to your car, then why do they want to pull you over in the first place and walk along the shoulder with traffic speeding by?
Old 04-30-2006, 11:19 PM
GThirtyFive4Me

victims of April 2k6
1) Castertroy - accident frontal damage
2) Clowkwork - curb burn need tires
3) Lek - loose tree bark scratched front
4) Jee35 - imitating vin diesel and paul walker now need a good lawyer
5) Rhea - her first speeding ticket in the G
6) Totalled car

Quick Reply: G drivers BECAREFUL!!!