NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

My gripes with NGC people

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 11:23 AM
pdjafari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cmon guys how old are we?? i try not to get involved b/c i dont know of john/ken's relationship. if i am not mistaken john brought ken in and as the mafiosi do, if ken ***** up john gets taken out as well...b/c in essence john was ken's credibility. so the only answer is to kick em both out. but seriously theres no need to kick anyone out, i might not agree w/ everything john or ken say, however thats the beauty of NGC....everyone's different. What I would like to see is 2 grown men simply put aside the pride and shake on it and move on. Life is too short for stupid petty $hit like this. I will continue to look on from the background but I just felt I should say something....
Old 04-14-2006, 11:24 AM
pdjafari

I always respect dudes who can come forward and drop the pride and say 'yo my bad dawg...i fcuked up...'

shows me alot and show's alot about the guys character
Old 04-14-2006, 11:30 AM
shibal_z

Originally Posted by startertan
Well there goes my nice low key comical thread
Is NGC the evolution of the Capitol G Club of a couple of years ago? I guess I've been out of the scene for so long I don't even remember the shift.

Thanks!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:31 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by shibal_z
Is NGC the evolution of the Capitol G Club of a couple of years ago? I guess I've been out of the scene for so long I don't even remember the shift.

Thanks!
cap g faded out....

last year ngc was formed...and it is what it is today.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:37 AM
terryw

i just woke up, all i know is, ive said this before on the forum and on AIM, the bikering is lame. i cant believe you guys are taking all that personal stuff onto a public forum. Thats just wrong and make both of you look bad.

With that said, I've gotta say that John is wrong in abusing his mod powers, i dont know how Godzilla found out, but if Ken snitched on John then thats really lame. As far as im concerned, they should have dealt this privately.

It just shows that you can joke around all you want, but when you start talking smack about someone's fiance or significant other, talking about wedding ring etc, tempers will flare. Little jabs intended to be funny gets serious.

Alas as far as Im concerned John has been a great mod in the past, hes only the biggest post ***** ever, and refreshes every 5 seconds. Hes been great at stickying things and try to resolve issues for everyone. I hope he can get his mod rights back
Old 04-14-2006, 11:40 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by terryw
i just woke up, all i know is, ive said this before on the forum and on AIM, the bikering is lame. i cant believe you guys are taking all that personal stuff onto a public forum. Thats just wrong and make both of you look bad.

With that said, I've gotta say that John is wrong in abusing his mod powers, i dont know how Godzilla found out, but if Ken snitched on John then thats really lame. As far as im concerned, they should have dealt this privately.

It just shows that you can joke around all you want, but when you start talking smack about someone's fiance or significant other, talking about wedding ring etc, tempers will flare. Little jabs intended to be funny gets serious.

Alas as far as Im concerned John has been a great mod in the past, hes only the biggest post ***** ever, and refreshes every 5 seconds. Hes been great at stickying things and try to resolve issues for everyone. I hope he can get his mod rights back
Though I dont know if it will happen, I would like to express my sincerest thanks to you for the postwhore joke and the mod status statement.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:49 AM
startertan

Originally Posted by LEK
last year ngc was formed...and it is what it is today.
A huge mess of drama????

shibal_z...nice to see you again. Yeah we died out miserably...the Cap G Club was essentially like Daewoo...short lived. We have now been replaced with the Scion version of car clubs...interesting to look at but the more time you spend the cheaper it gets!

JUST KIDDING! You guys know that you're my boys and if there was anything you ever needed that didn't cost me money or too much personal time I'd be there to help out!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:52 AM
KlokDeezal

No Terry,

I am not a snitch, I never lie, I'm not a Biatch, I'd rather die, cant nothing change me not even time, I make the money...money dont make me a dime...

He probably found out cuz admins do surf these posts as well.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:06 PM
shibal_z

Cool!!! Thanks for the shout out, though I didn't get involved in Capitol G events much. I also ran with some young ricer kids for a bit with a couple of scary GW Parkway night drives and a photo shoot. Now all I got left are stickers which add 5rwhp each.

Eventually, I had to cut the car club career short after a couple bad run ins with PO POs and $5k in legal fees. -_-;

Now I'm just trying to be an enthusiast without the PO PO attention. My G hasn't seen above 4k RPM in months!!!

I'll try to comeout to the next meet in the VA area. Maybe the HIN thing since I live so close to the venue.

Originally Posted by startertan
A huge mess of drama????

shibal_z...nice to see you again. Yeah we died out miserably...the Cap G Club was essentially like Daewoo...short lived. We have now been replaced with the Scion version of car clubs...interesting to look at but the more time you spend the cheaper it gets!

JUST KIDDING! You guys know that you're my boys and if there was anything you ever needed that didn't cost me money or too much personal time I'd be there to help out!