NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

My gripes with NGC people

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:37 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking like @sses is calling out the G club. This is turning into another slapfest. You still have me on your aim list. use it instead of this. If you have more to say.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Pratik

No, I'm not calling out the G Club. I'm referring to you and Ken as individuals actually.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:40 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by Lethal G35
Come on now, I don’t know about anybody else in NGC but I'm getting tired of this internet gangsta BS. John and Ken ya both are suppose to be best friends (correct me if im wrong), and I know that John is suppose to be the best man. Why put your business out on the forum? I really makes both of ya look bad in a sense. It seem like the both of you are holding bitterness against each other. Then posting about cheating and personal stuff is really low and uncalled for. I really hope ya make the past be the past, because what ya fighting over is some BS. Every week someone has a problem with somebody. Then at happy hour ya act like nothing was ever said. I really don’t post my opinion about issues but this **** is ridicules.

Lek how long ago was that when they deleted your post? LET IT GO!
WHAT you mean let it go? ohh my bad...he's your boy...so of course you'd stick up for him when his posts are being deleted. Its all good I understand. Just because something happened days, months, years, it still happened... AND is relative to this issue of deleting posts.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:40 AM
vlm7

Here are the terms of use - http://g35driver.com/forums/faq.php?...aq#faq_faq_tou

Can we all just reaffirm our agreement with the foregoing and get on with whatever this forum is supposed to be used for?

1. vlm7
Old 04-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Lethal G35

Originally Posted by LEK
WHAT you mean let it go? ohh my bad...he's your boy...so of course you'd stick up for him when his posts are being deleted. Its all good I understand. Just because something happened days, months, years, it still happened... AND is relative to this issue of deleting posts.
Yeah but let them handle the current, I thought that the issue you had was already talked about. Now you just recycled your issue into this one. I'm not sticking up for no one but myself and you know this. I'm just saying why bring it up. Its like adding fuel to the fire. Everyone know that I dont have issues with no one on the forum. I treat everyone like they are family.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:44 AM
arjunz

Uh Oh.. Lek and Bruce ..going at it now .. lol jk.... alright guys cool it down .. one thing leads to another
Old 04-14-2006, 10:45 AM
KlokDeezal

Pratik, Bruce....your actually right and I respect both of you for your comments. Yes both john and I were at fault and we were putting our personal business and talking all this internet gangsta BS way too far and yes we were friends.

The fact that I am not on the member list anymore, does not bother me, you can add me back if you feel like...no worries here.

As for some kind of bitterness towards him, I have no gripes and Bruce, pratik and the rest of NGC are welcome into my home anytime.

Pratik, I know you may not agree w/ me and what I have said in the past, but I have respect for you for standing up and giving your unbiased opinion as well as Bruce.

Bruce, as for letting the past be the past, I have known John longer than anyone in the NGC and I dont think that we will be able to reconcile this until we are at least 50 yrs old and our wives have left us

So I am just cool and I have let it go and we just need to get back to enjoying modding our car and attending car shows and other events
Old 04-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Lethal G35

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
Bruce, as for letting the past be the past, I have known John longer than anyone in the NGC and I dont think that we will be able to reconcile this until we are at least 50 yrs old and our wives have left us
Sounds like the movie LIFE with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:48 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by startertan
Wow, my thread went from funny --> drama --> to some serious messed up **** real fast.

4real, what in the jeebuss just happened? I'm still recovering from last night and all this is way too much to handle Friday morning.

~Khoa

Last edited by ratm68; 04-14-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by Lethal G35
Sounds like the movie LIFE with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.
Haha, Yeah I think your right....
Old 04-14-2006, 11:01 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by ratm68
4real, what in the jeebuss just happened? I'm still recovering from last night and all this is way too much to handle Friday morning.

~Khoa

What do you mean this is too much for a friday morning, this is a everyday thing, and you should be use to this by now. I need you need to eat, sleep and breathe this ****. I think I'm seeing a lack of commitment on your part, I need to know that you are dedicated to our cause...LOL...nah j/k Go back to sleep and we will wake you when we have another group buy.

Last edited by KlokDeezal; 04-14-2006 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:05 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
What do you mean this is too much for a friday morning, this is a everyday thing, and you should be use to this by now. I need you need to eat, sleep and breathe this ****. I think I'm seeing a lack of commitment on your part, I need to know that you are dedicated to our cause...LOL...nah j/k Go back to sleep and we will wake you when we have another group buy.

AHAHA, next GroupBuy is going to be for some group therapy session with Dr. Phil!! who's in?

~Khoa
Old 04-14-2006, 11:07 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by ratm68
AHAHA, next GroupBuy is going to be for some group therapy session with Dr. Phil!! who's in?

~Khoa
Nah, I would rather sit down w/ Oprah instead and discuss my future book deal about NGC life
Old 04-14-2006, 11:16 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Pratik
No, I'm not calling out the G Club. I'm referring to you and Ken as individuals actually.
Pardon, not G club, G Squad.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:22 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

The way I see it. Ken and I wont reconcile this out just like he said until we are at a ballgame in our grey hairs... well him being bald.....

but pratik I just dont like ahhaha.. oh well.

I returned Kens name to the list which was childish of me to do in the first place.

Quick Reply: My gripes with NGC people