NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

NCAA Championship

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
UFGatorG35
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pratik
Conversely, Brewer has a better show in the Pros. Only because he creates mismatches with his size. If he can develop his outside shot even more (He already has a good one to begin with) he can play the SG spot and create havoc cause he's so tall and seems to be quick on defense. The NBA is all about size and where you fit in. If you don't have a defined position you're kind of F'ed. I do a lot of research into sports anyways. The Wiz need to hire me as a draft expert!!

Good points Pratik. BTW, I'm hoping they all stick around for another year
Old 04-04-2006, 10:06 AM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
something funny i saw during the game...

NOAH kept winking at the cheerleaders.... cheerleaders were prob. vomiting in their mouths LOOL
Old 04-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Pratik

Originally Posted by LEK
something funny i saw during the game...

NOAH kept winking at the cheerleaders.... cheerleaders were prob. vomiting in their mouths LOOL
HAHAHAH. Read this.

Noah's charisma shined throughout this Tournament, especially this weekend. Sure, there were times he was a bit too controlling on the dais and maybe acting a bit agitated, but his passion, enthusiasm and drive were clear. At the same time, he could be charming with his quick one-liners -- like this one as he neared the end of his postgame news conference, when asked if he winked and grinned at one of the UCLA dance team members.
"No, actually, they were talking a lot of trash. I mean it was crazy," Noah said. "They were just talking crazy to me, like, 'You're so ugly.' I mean it hurts when you have so many beautiful girls out there just telling you how ugly you are and stuff. I just had to focus on the game. The best thing I could was blow a kiss bye and maybe they would like me."
Old 04-04-2006, 10:25 AM
LEK

HAHAHAHAHAH....that was awesome. now I like him a lot more because he's such an a$$ wipe LOOL