NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Anyone go to the JBA dealership?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 10:02 AM
r0csfinest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone go to the JBA dealership?

Cause I was wondering if they are a mod friendly dealership or not. Thanks
Old 03-23-2006, 10:05 AM
terryw

the only mod friendly dealership i know of is Annapolise, where NGC members get 25% off all items and services, they also install super chargers etc. Brian knows more info about them.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:13 AM
brian2004

Originally Posted by r0csfinest
Yes i checked into this.There is a Nissan dealership on 198 in Laurel Md that does a lot of Stillen Mods.Khoa and i found out.There is an Infinity dealership in Annapolis Md That will do mod and is not very busy.The name is Sheehy Infiniti.They claim to give 25% parts and labor .Check into it .They say they will do turbo and superchargers .
Old 03-23-2006, 11:12 AM
wnt1bd

JBA SUCKS *** when it comes to service!!!! I will never use them again!
EVERY time I have brought my vehicle to them, it comes back with something broke or damaged.

1.Scratched wheel (brought in for axle click)
2.Dented Aluminum Dash & broke Clock Trim piece (brought in for Nav not going down)
3.Broke trim on Drivers seat (brought in for premature leather wear)

I spoke with the GM there and told him that this is a big deal, I should not need to schedule a second appointment to fix the things that they broeak. 1 of the parts I waited 1 1/2 months for them to finally get the piece and fix it.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:51 AM
r0csfinest

Originally Posted by wnt1bd
JBA SUCKS *** when it comes to service!!!! I will never use them again!
EVERY time I have brought my vehicle to them, it comes back with something broke or damaged.

1.Scratched wheel (brought in for axle click)
2.Dented Aluminum Dash & broke Clock Trim piece (brought in for Nav not going down)
3.Broke trim on Drivers seat (brought in for premature leather wear)

I spoke with the GM there and told him that this is a big deal, I should not need to schedule a second appointment to fix the things that they broeak. 1 of the parts I waited 1 1/2 months for them to finally get the piece and fix it.
That sucks... now that has me scared to take my car for service to them.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Jee_35

LOL, JBA really is BS. I took my car there yesterday to have some of the rattling issues looked into. They were trying to blame the rattling on my new shocks and springs. I argued with them for a good 10-15 minutes, then they finally agreed that it wasn't the cause. The first time I took my car into JBA, they gave me hell for my little PopCharger.. Now I'm afraid they might curb my Volks, or hurt my front lip since my car is dropped.
Other than that, when they actually do the work, I haven't had a problem with them. They're quick with the loaner car and the Service Department has a lady named Tracy who has always been kind.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:51 PM
wnt1bd

Tracy is cool, she's single now too. But those othe MFer's they try and blame everything on the customer. They told me that I uninstalled my NAV screen and Reinstalled the bracket upside down, that's why it broke. I was like WTF are you talkinig about, the day before you told me it was a bad servo motor, today it's my fault. I yelled for about 5 minutes then they said oh nevermind we will take care of everything, yeah they sure did, they broke the Clock trim piece , dented the aluminum dash, and spilled gasoline on the carpet in the back (bad fuel sending sensor) A$$es........never again will I go there, I drive all the way to Chantilly.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:33 PM
elau

I just got my car serviced by JBA last Saturday. I did not encounter any problem, so I guess I lucked out.

I do like the one in Annapolis much much better. But they could not take my car in for another 2 weeks, which I could not wait that long.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:36 PM
elau

Which one is Tracy? I only see that red head college girl every time I go there.

Sheehy has better looking girls work there.

BTW, JBA just got the Infiniti valve stem covers back in stock, if anybody is interested.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:41 PM
wnt1bd

The Blonde service writer, she's not the best, but it's the best they have.....
Old 03-24-2006, 07:57 AM
brian2004

Originally Posted by r0csfinest

Not JBA
Old 03-24-2006, 11:48 AM
r0csfinest

Hows Jim Coleman?
Old 03-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Pratik

Im personally not a fan of Jim Coleman anymore. Their service guys arent there for very long and I always feel like they talk down to me. On the flip side they always had loaners for and can always fit me in at anytime.

I just go to IOC now because of the hookups we get there and its just a few miles from my work.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:00 PM
brian2004

JBA cost me a set of 2400 dollar rims .It took me 3 months to get them back .They are full of you know what.Scratches on my car from washing .I asked them not to wash my car .They did it any way.cost them 2400.00
Old 03-29-2006, 09:53 PM
vittriano

Originally Posted by elau
Which one is Tracy? I only see that red head college girl every time I go there.

Sheehy has better looking girls work there.

BTW, JBA just got the Infiniti valve stem covers back in stock, if anybody is interested.
Tracy has some other job too (stripper). I know she drives a Denali and a SL500. I don,t think she could make all that money just from overcharging Infiniti owners.

Quick Reply: Anyone go to the JBA dealership?