NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Bad News.....verry Bad News...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 09:22 AM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pdjafari
i dont think they can get my car on a jack for an alignment....jeff when can i come in for an alignment mang?? my camber is horrible...
What? are they stupid? tell them to ride it up ramps!! then jack it up and lift like we did at the shop.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:23 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

you guys are typing novels lol
Old 03-14-2006, 09:39 AM
vlm7

Pardon my waxing. It was late at night and nothing good was on tv. I don't write like that during work hours as I've more than enough work-related writing.

To paraphrase my earlier entry, I think that some folks get treated unprofessionally because they don't engage the service advisor professionally. Again, not an excuse for the SA. Of course the SA should treat you well regardless, but as I know from being pulled over by a state trooper on a Sat. morning when I hadn't combed my hair and wearing shorts, they did not think I was worthy of driving a G...
Old 03-14-2006, 09:44 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by vlm7
Pardon my waxing. It was late at night and nothing good was on tv. I don't write like that during work hours as I've more than enough work-related writing.

To paraphrase my earlier entry, I think that some folks get treated unprofessionally because they don't engage the service advisor professionally. Again, not an excuse for the SA. Of course the SA should treat you well regardless, but as I know from being pulled over by a state trooper on a Sat. morning when I hadn't combed my hair and wearing shorts, they did not think I was worthy of driving a G...
I will make a note to wear my suit when I go get service done... on a car I purchased with my own money so that the SA would feel that I'm worthy of driving the car and treat me like a decent person. Thanks for the hot tip!!
Old 03-14-2006, 09:48 AM
vlm7

Lek, dunno if a suit will help you bro... ha... maybe you should follow Stanton's lead and bring a box of donuts or some chicken fried rice?
Old 03-14-2006, 09:50 AM
KlokDeezal

Lek, dunno if a suit will help you bro... ha... maybe you should follow Stanton's lead and bring a box of donuts or some chicken fried rice?
Nah, he probably might eat it before he gets there...j/k
Old 03-14-2006, 09:57 AM
LEK

i duno about all that man. I just feel it isn't right.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:04 AM
elau

Originally Posted by cicada06
Does anyone have any experience with Sheehy Infiniti of Annapolis??? I'm thinking about taking my car there for the 7500K service.
I have good experience at Sheehy and JBL (Ellicott City). As a matter of fact my car is going to be at JBL this Sat for oil change. Will let you know how that turns out.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:32 AM
vlm7

Originally Posted by LEK
i duno about all that man. I just feel it isn't right.
I hear ya - no one ever said the world was fair. You know what, even if you walked in dripping w/ money, a dealership would probably treat you real nice, but then try and get all they can out of you. So in the end, the solution is to either build a professional relationship w/ a trustworthy SA or to just have enough $ to not care.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:37 AM
LEK

maybe i need to have terry follow me around when im at the dealership playing my very own theme music!! lool
Old 03-14-2006, 10:48 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

I can see it now.......Terry has the boombox over his right shoulder while Lek pimpwalks to the entier Jin CD
Old 03-14-2006, 10:49 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by clokwork
I can see it now.......Terry has the boombox over his right shoulder while Lek pimpwalks to the entier Jin CD
lool naw f jin.... he sucks lool
Old 03-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
So when I got my bill, it was only 250. That included the new wheels and new tires (mounting and balancing) and an alignment. I dont think it was too bad.
I went to craven right after to put nitrogen in the tires and to do the same job would have cost about 225.
My normal price to mount and balance 4 wheels is $100, plus $90 for alignment.

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
HOw much would you charge to install aftermarket rotors/pads? And oil change if I brought in my own Mobil 1?
Normal price would be about $195 for brake installation, and $12.50 for oil change plus $6.95 for the oil filter. That is before any NGC discounts.

Originally Posted by pdjafari
i dont think they can get my car on a jack for an alignment....jeff when can i come in for an alignment mang?? my camber is horrible...
I can get you in Friday or any time next week, let me know. And yes it is hard to get some of the really lowered ones on the alignment rack, but with a jack or some wood planks, shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:09 AM
LEK

http://performancenissanparts.com/ca...oducts_id=5620
Old 03-15-2006, 10:13 AM
vlm7

I'm tempted to buy those Takata's (cheaper at SP Performance by the way), but for now, I'll keep using the 2 jack method to get the front up... ugh...

Quick Reply: Bad News.....verry Bad News...