NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

I made appointment with Infiniti of Chantily

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 03:28 PM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I made appointment with Infiniti of Chantily

Going to go in and get oil change with synthetic and seat motor replaced. My drivers side seat motor is not working. Spoke to a gentleman by the name of Ryan Myers (service advisor) he was referred by Anton of IOC. Pleasant on the phone... appointment is scheduled for Monday at 7:00am with loaner. Will update everyone on my experiences when the service is complete.

--Lek

BTW... I originally called my service advisor at Rosenthal... Ian.. and he no longer works there... the phone rang about 20 sometime times... the girl at the front desk put me on hold for probably 15 minutes to find me a new service advisor... at that time I instant messaged Anton who hooked me up with a service advisor and in less than 2 mins. I had my appointment.

Last edited by LEK; 11-22-2005 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:17 PM
lakbum

Ian doesn't work there anymore? He seemed to be a nice guy and was my service guy too.

I had the same experience with IoC and will most likely do my service there even though it's a bit farther.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:55 PM
JDM 350GT

Rosenthal is losing its reputation...not just Rosenthal infiniti but including body shops as well.
anyways IoC is working really hard to get a good reputation around this area...especially, to us since we have XX numbers of people in NGC...(how many members we have o_O?)
well lek, aren't you supplying the synthetic for your oil change?
how much are you paying them to do it for you?
thx.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Pratik

What's Anton's IM name? I need to setup my 30K change. I may see you there on Monday Lek but not sure if i could get in that early.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Lethal G35

Check my car out when you get there! It still should be up in the air.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:25 AM
infiniticoupe35

Ian was a nice guy but he didn't sell any service, all he could do was warranty work. he was almost too nice of a guy b/c he didn't want to charge people for anything and the big bosses don't like to see stuff done for free. He's doing fine now though he's back working on motorcycles
Old 11-23-2005, 01:28 PM
wanalaugh74

LOL Let's have a NGC mini meet. I got an appt at 8AM at IOC. What time you gonna be up there tik? I got them changing over to Mobil1 Synthetic and fixing my rear clicking noise.

Also, Walmart has the big jug of Mobile 1 for $20. Best deal ive seen. Just an FYI. I LOVE WALMART
Old 11-23-2005, 01:37 PM
vlm7

C'mon man, as a FCPS employee, I thought you'd know Walmart was bad for America - http://www.walmartmovie.com/
Old 11-23-2005, 01:50 PM
wanalaugh74

LOL Vic what up.. ahh who cares, as long as i get my paychecks!!
Old 11-23-2005, 02:30 PM
vlm7

Long time no see Charles... I'm driving up to PA for the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - have a safe and refreshing holiday!
Old 11-28-2005, 10:54 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by lakbum
Ian doesn't work there anymore? He seemed to be a nice guy and was my service guy too.

I had the same experience with IoC and will most likely do my service there even though it's a bit farther.
wow sorry for neglecting this thread...

yeah Ian was a cool dude. He was also an ex member of a bikers gang LOL
Old 11-28-2005, 10:56 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by JDM 350GT
Rosenthal is losing its reputation...not just Rosenthal infiniti but including body shops as well.
anyways IoC is working really hard to get a good reputation around this area...especially, to us since we have XX numbers of people in NGC...(how many members we have o_O?)
well lek, aren't you supplying the synthetic for your oil change?
how much are you paying them to do it for you?
thx.
no Im not supplying anything.... I'm just gonna pay to have them use synthetic... it's a waste of my time to carry a box of motor oil in there... it's gonna cost me about around 40 bucks.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:07 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by infiniticoupe35
Ian was a nice guy but he didn't sell any service, all he could do was warranty work. he was almost too nice of a guy b/c he didn't want to charge people for anything and the big bosses don't like to see stuff done for free. He's doing fine now though he's back working on motorcycles
Ian was definitely a nice guy... And to say that he didn't sell service... I'm not sure I can agree with that. The main reason he did a lot of warranty work was because there was "warranty work" to be done. If my stereo didn't break down 3 times for the same problem... I wouldn't be going in there to get it replaced. Also rear axle clicking... if it wasn't clicking then I wouldn't be in there to get it looked at. If my car didn't sound the headliner was gonna cave in on me... car rattling everywhere... (note* i do not have any aftermarket audio equiptment.) I wouldn't waste my time going to any dealership so they can take a look at my car. I'd rather have the car in my posession and enjoy the thrill of driving it.

With his positive attitude I actually came in for every service that was scheduled. I could have save a bunch of money on the 30k service doing some of the stuff myself and having a friend with 15 years automotive experience work on the harder parts on the maintenance. But I went into Rosenthal anyways to get the service done. I wish there were more service advisors like Ian.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:09 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
LOL Let's have a NGC mini meet. I got an appt at 8AM at IOC. What time you gonna be up there tik? I got them changing over to Mobil1 Synthetic and fixing my rear clicking noise.

Also, Walmart has the big jug of Mobile 1 for $20. Best deal ive seen. Just an FYI. I LOVE WALMART
I was there actually before it opened so I didn't see anyone LOL
Old 11-28-2005, 11:09 AM
infiniticoupe35

don't get me wrong ian was a nice guy and while there is alot of warranty work there is also alot of customer pay work and her tried to make all of the customer pay work warranty, which may sound good to the customer but it ended up getting him fired

Quick Reply: I made appointment with Infiniti of Chantily