NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Headcount November 19th Skyline Drive

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 09:13 AM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clokwork
To any b*tches referring to me, if you have an issue with me lets not do it on the forum. .......... few sentences later.................................... Lek, if you are really beefing with me then do come see me before firing off at the mouth like you usually do.
take your own advice.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:14 AM
LEK

Your "beef" with me...has nothing to do with this drive. please read my post more carefully. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:17 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by LEK
I'm sorry but who decided for who to organize groups?
Its called volunteering. And there you go again making it seem as if I hold any rank above my name. That is what you call being proactive.

Terry, my bad then. Tell your friend with the Z08 that the decision wasnt set in stone and for all the other people that wanted friends to come. Its a group decision and since im taking all the heat for something that was not my sole input I will take the heat. no sweat.

Now, if any of you kind gentlemen have a problem with me, there is a pm button.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:18 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by LEK
Your "beef" with me...has nothing to do with this drive. please read my post more carefully. Thanks.
your welcome
Old 11-14-2005, 09:31 AM
pdjafari

i love you john!!
Old 11-14-2005, 09:36 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

and I love you as well Puria... now lets go smoke some chicken flavored hookah!
Old 11-14-2005, 09:41 AM
pdjafari

lool, man seriously though whats up w/ the PMS lately?? i think pratik is starting to rub off on us...
Old 11-14-2005, 09:47 AM
jester7500

Where's the vomit icon when you need it? LOL, all this PDA is killing me.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:20 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by clokwork
and I love you as well Puria... now lets go smoke some chicken flavored hookah!

This is like The Real World - NGC..haha we got people beefing and fighting over stupid things and we got some gay lovin . That's good TV!! . But seriously, not sure how all this beefing got started and sad to say i'm too lazy to go back and read it all. I really think those that are trying to take lead, are only doing it in good faith. Maybe we should make better guideline to how events are proposed and moderated. If the original organizer has final say, it should be stated clearly so there are no misunderstanding. This drive is only a few days away and beefing and fighting should be the last thing we all should be doing. Let's start organizing instead of self-destructing. So please try to only post stuff that is constructive towards this drive. Honestly, we really can't waste more time deciding who's can come and who can't, we need to just go with the list we have and start organizing. Just a thought.

~Khoa
Old 11-14-2005, 10:55 AM
LEK

Official Thread of the Fall Drive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NationalGClub - Skyline Drive - November 19, 2005

MD Meeting Point - 9:30 AM SHARP
Cabin John Regional Park
10610 Westlake Drive
Bethesda (or Rockville), MD

VA Meeting Point - 10 AM SHARP
Fairfax Town Center (Behind the United Artists Movie Theater is an outdoor parking lot)
4110 West Ox Road
Fairfax, 22033

We ask that everyone please fill up their gas ahead of time. We won't be stopping until right before the park.

-We will caravan up I-66 (we will be seperated into groups and have a group leader. This is so if someone gets lost we can still coordinate).
-We'll take Exit 13 off I-66 (VA-79) towards Linden/Front Royal.
-You'll turn immediately left onto VA-79 / Apple Mountain Road and then immediately make a right onto VA-55 John Marshall Hwy. You'll travel approx. 4.5 miles and there should be a KFC right off to the side of the road which will be our next meeting point.

Meeting Point - 11:15 AM SHARP
KFC (Sorry if you guys don't like the place, we're out in the boondocks and not many choices)
807 John Marshall Hwy
Front Royal, VA 22630

We'll get some lunch here and for those that want to get gas they may and by 12 p.m. we'll leave to get into Skyline Drive (The entrance is just a few miles away into the park). There is a $10 entrance fee into the park per vehicle so please have some cash on you.

We are entering through the Front Royal (North) entrance. I believe once you enter into the park you receive a map, so you will get a better idea of where we're at. Once in the park we will just cruise through it and we will coordinate for certain look off points to stop off and take pictures (If you've never been to Skyline Drive its very scenic).

To communicate best with each other, please bring a 2-way radio! They can be found pretty cheap from Radio Shack or any electronics store. I'll let you guys know which channel we will all be on so we can talk with each other while caravaning up there and while in the park.

Depending on the mood of the group, we will probably make it down to the 2nd entrance of the park. For those that made the trip last time, there is a great tunnel you go through and lots of good photo opps. From there we will split ways - those that want to go home can and those that want to continue through the park may as well.

Car Checkups

Please check tire pressure, oil levels, fluid levels before this trip. We will probably be traveling 250+ miles total in the day and we hope nobody has any problems with their cars.

Rules While Driving

We understand that we all like to push our cars but PLEASE use caution on these trips of speeding while on the highway. Because we are traveling in a large group, we will be easy targets for all cops. We suggest you use the speed limits as caution and respect other drivers. Some people were pulled over last trip and hopefully we won't have a repeat performance.

Also while driving in a group, if your parking lights are turned on, I am sure we will definitely turn man heads on the highway.

Please stay up to date with this drive by looking at the NationalGClub forum found here:
http://g35driver.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133

See you guys soon.

--Lek
Old 11-14-2005, 10:57 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

^^ Well said Khoa.

Groups were spoken of quite often. How do you all propose this? Should we do groups of five? Pratik mentioned once we get to the final meeting point in fairfax that the groups leave in 5 minute increments. With each group, hopefully everyone will have radios to keep in contact with each other if this is the direction we go. *** for the "@sshole" that deleted the thread, I dont know. If Pratik or I did it, it would still be viewable by both of us and it's nowhere to be found.

NationalGClub - Skyline Drive - November 19, 2005

MD Meeting Point - 9:30 AM SHARP
Cabin John Regional Park
10610 Westlake Drive
Bethesda (or Rockville), MD

VA Meeting Point - 10 AM SHARP
Fairfax Town Center (Behind the United Artists Movie Theater is an outdoor parking lot)
4110 West Ox Road
Fairfax, 22033

We ask that everyone please fill up their gas ahead of time. We won't be stopping until right before the park.

-We will caravan up I-66 (we will be seperated into groups and have a group leader. This is so if someone gets lost we can still coordinate).
-We'll take Exit 13 off I-66 (VA-79) towards Linden/Front Royal.
-You'll turn immediately left onto VA-79 / Apple Mountain Road and then immediately make a right onto VA-55 John Marshall Hwy. You'll travel approx. 4.5 miles and there should be a KFC right off to the side of the road which will be our next meeting point.

Meeting Point - 11:15 AM SHARP
KFC (Sorry if you guys don't like the place, we're out in the boondocks and not many choices)
807 John Marshall Hwy
Front Royal, VA 22630

We'll get some lunch here and for those that want to get gas they may and by 12 p.m. we'll leave to get into Skyline Drive (The entrance is just a few miles away into the park). There is a $10 entrance fee into the park per vehicle so please have some cash on you.

We are entering through the Front Royal (North) entrance. I believe once you enter into the park you receive a map, so you will get a better idea of where we're at. Once in the park we will just cruise through it and we will coordinate for certain look off points to stop off and take pictures (If you've never been to Skyline Drive its very scenic).

To communicate best with each other, please bring a 2-way radio! They can be found pretty cheap from Radio Shack or any electronics store. I'll let you guys know which channel we will all be on so we can talk with each other while caravaning up there and while in the park.

Depending on the mood of the group, we will probably make it down to the 2nd entrance of the park. For those that made the trip last time, there is a great tunnel you go through and lots of good photo opps. From there we will split ways - those that want to go home can and those that want to continue through the park may as well.

Car Checkups

Please check tire pressure, oil levels, fluid levels before this trip. We will probably be traveling 250+ miles total in the day and we hope nobody has any problems with their cars.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:20 PM
arjunz

1. elau
2. Arjun (BO)
3. Terry/Yi (BO)
4. Victor (BO)
5. Chuck (BO)
6. Pratik (DG)
7. Bruce(DG)
8. Kevin (DG) (Maybe depends on weather)
9. Rhea (IP)
10. Johnny_Utah79 (IP)
11.Angie (IP)
12. Khoa (CB) (maybe) possible a (BS) might come also
13. Puria (BS)
14. Gene (BS) maybe
15. Devon (LS)
16. Jimmy (LS)
17. Brian (SS)
18. John (AB)
19. Stanton (DG)
20. Tiblot (maybe)
21. Vic
22. Tom
23. Andy
24. Charles
25. Lee
26. Jess (LS...Z33)
27. Lakbum (BO)
28. gsims
29. Lek (BO)
30. Pathis (BO)
31. Carl (DG)
32. John (IP Sedan)
33. Jim's friend (Andy DB 350z
34. Philip
35. Hyun
36. Joe P
37. JC aka...alberto (IP)
Old 11-14-2005, 01:14 PM
JDM 350GT

sry...but do you know when we might get back to NOVA area from 1st AND 2nd trip from there? just wondered...;
Old 11-14-2005, 01:24 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by JDM 350GT
sry...but do you know when we might get back to NOVA area from 1st AND 2nd trip from there? just wondered...;
sometime in the afternoon.... probably 4pm.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
G Vice

1. elau
2. Arjun (BO)
3. Terry/Yi (BO)
4. Victor (BO)
5. Chuck (BO)
6. Pratik (DG)
7. Bruce(DG)
8. Kevin (DG) (Maybe depends on weather)
9. Rhea (IP)
10. Johnny_Utah79 (IP)
11.Angie (IP)
12. Khoa (CB) (maybe) possible a (BS) might come also
13. Puria (BS)
14. Gene (BS) maybe
15. Devon (LS)
16. Jimmy (LS)
17. Brian (SS)
18. John (AB)
19. Stanton (DG)
20. Tiblot (maybe)