NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Headcount November 19th Skyline Drive

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 06:34 PM
vlm7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kev, I was just gonna let all of your presumptuous comments slide considering you yourself acknowledged that you are an "impatient idiot". I think that your statement that Arjun offended you is a little whiney, but then you didn't stop there and had to swear. Cuz of that, I won't be too sad if your dentist jacks your teeth... ha. Furthermore, while the NGC is not a formal hierarchical organization, and I don't presume to be a senior member or an officer of any sort, I hope you don't think that your attendance at "2" meets makes you an authority on the local G community.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:49 PM
JDM 350GT

forget this. sorry i will try not to post on here to do yall favor.

Last edited by JDM 350GT; 11-13-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:07 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by pdjafari
ok ive been quiet but i cant b anymore, whoever organized this event should have say as to who he wants to come etc etc. those who dont like it IMO can just not show up...but again thats just my opinion...i understand ppl are worried about accidents or crashing or whatever. simply put, just dont come...i for one dont mind as anyone everyone can bring whomever they like so long as we all have our own directions etc etc it doesnt matter to me b/c I will take my directions to get there rather than do like the tri state meet and follow someone tryign to lead 30-40 cars.

and jdm you've come to 1 meet....which was at IOC....since when did you become judge/jury member??
+ 1

"if ya don't like it...dont come." simply put.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:15 PM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by JDM 350GT
forget this. sorry i will try not to post on here to do yall favor.
yes, now go change diaper.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
arjunz

Originally Posted by vlm7
Kev, I was just gonna let all of your presumptuous comments slide considering you yourself acknowledged that you are an "impatient idiot". I think that your statement that Arjun offended you is a little whiney, but then you didn't stop there and had to swear. Cuz of that, I won't be too sad if your dentist jacks your teeth... ha. Furthermore, while the NGC is not a formal hierarchical organization, and I don't presume to be a senior member or an officer of any sort, I hope you don't think that your attendance at "2" meets makes you an authority on the local G community.
Thanks Vic, You said what was on my mind.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:19 PM
arjunz

LOL!
Old 11-13-2005, 07:28 PM
arjunz

Kevin, all the bs aside... let me put it this way ... when you say "NO" to people and that they can't come .. your talking on behalf of all of us .... and majority of us don't have a problem with that ... and it makes us look like *******s .... and maybe i am no one to make decisions for the club... but NO SINGLE PERSON has the power to tell some one whether they can come to a meet or not.. we are all car enthusiasts here ... there is no hierarchy ... everyone is friends here .... if i didnt want people to come to the meet.. then i wouldnt post it on a PUBLIC FORUM... with all that being said ... it is Lek who actually wanted to do this Skyline drive for us .. so we all can enjoy our cars ... not for us to argue about who can come and who can't ... and who can make decisions and who can't ... that is all BS
Old 11-13-2005, 07:32 PM
pdjafari

ya everyone stop being a b1tch and lets just drive....god can sometimes feel like the martha stewart forums..
Old 11-13-2005, 07:43 PM
arjunz

getting back to the purpose of this thread.

1. elau
2. Arjun (BO)
3. Terry/Yi (BO)
4. Victor (BO)
5. Chuck (BO)
6. Pratik (DG)
7. Bruce(DG)
8. Kevin (DG) (Maybe depends on weather)
9. Rhea (IP)
10. Johnny_Utah79 (IP)
11.Angie (IP)
12. Khoa (CB) (maybe) possible a (BS) might come also
13. Puria (BS)
14. Gene (BS) maybe
15. Devon (LS)
16. Jimmy (LS)
17. Brian (SS)
18. John (AB)
19. Stanton (DG)
20. Tiblot (maybe)
21. Vic
22. Tom
23. Andy
24. Charles
25. Lee
26. Jess (LS...Z33)
27. Lakbum (BO)
28. gsims
29. Lek (BO)
30. Pathis (BO)
31. Carl (DG)
32. John (IP Sedan)
33. Jim's friend (Andy DB 350z
34. Philip
35. Hyun
36. Joe P
37. JC aka...alberto (IP)
Old 11-13-2005, 07:48 PM
terryw

Originally Posted by ratm68
Not sure if anybody posted weather info. yet. But it looks to be low 50's and partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain, which means it's not going to rain . Not sure what the organizer's plan is as to how we are going to be grouped, but I suggest those group be put together rather soon. It's going to be messy to do this on that day. If possible, set up a pre-drive meet (happy hour possibly) or something like that. For all the drive's participant to come and be placed in a group and/or preview the gameplan. I know this might be hard to do short notice, we should atleast get as many people together before the drive to meet as posible. Also create a guideline for walkie talkie usage would be helpful also. Somebody needs to be recording some good videos!!! We can even make a promotional video for the club..hehe. Just a thought

~Khoa
+1 - lets get all the organization/grouping info together asap.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:01 PM
JDM 350GT

answer to your question, only Gs allowed.
and seems like Zs too since jesterz going...;
first of all, i didnt say "NO"
i know what you are saying...thats why i restated what john said whos VP.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:02 PM
JDM 350GT

thank you...?
Old 11-13-2005, 08:06 PM
arjunz

first of all, i didnt say "NO"
i know what you are saying...thats why i restated what john said whos VP.

VP?... first of all there are no RANKS here .... Pratik and Clok have done a lot work to get this club together .... and i take no credit away from them ... but this isn't a government .. as i said before ... and we are all equals .. and most importantly ... we are all friends ...so dont give me what he/ she said BS ... talk for yourself .. you dont need to restate anyone .... everyone can speak for themselves .. if YOU dont have a problem .. then you just need to shut up...
Old 11-13-2005, 08:50 PM
pdjafari

i think people are mistaking 'moderator' status on this board equating to some type of authority?? not quite....

Last edited by pdjafari; 11-13-2005 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:19 PM
JDM 350GT

Originally Posted by arjunz
VP?... first of all there are no RANKS here .... Pratik and Clok have done a lot work to get this club together .... and i take no credit away from them ... but this isn't a government .. as i said before ... and we are all equals .. and most importantly ... we are all friends ...so dont give me what he/ she said BS ... talk for yourself .. you dont need to restate anyone .... everyone can speak for themselves .. if YOU dont have a problem .. then you just need to shut up...
"if YOU dont have a problem .. then you just need to shut up." ok...?
things are getting out of shape, w/e;

Quick Reply: Headcount November 19th Skyline Drive