NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

INFINITI Rant

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 08:13 AM
mbq62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
INFINITI Rant

Alright after viewing/reading/experiencing so many issues and problems with Infiniti and all of it's dealers I'm pretty annoyed.

First off, they portray themselves as a "luxury"(sp?) brand and compete with the likes of Lexus, Acura, BMW, etc. etc. But their service is quite lacking. We can definitely name a few within our area...*ahem* Rosenthal *ahem* Whats the deal with all these gotdaaaym rattles??? What kinda luxury car has this many rattles? When I freaking making turns up a steep slope or onto a steep driveway my headliner sounds like it's about to fall apart!!! Infiniti... WTF!!! When I go over the slightest bump on the road my rear view mirror rattles!! My 1987 Honda Accord LXI didn't have rear view mirror rattle until 1999 when the freaking thing just fell off!! Infiniti man... WTF!!!

Then we got these dealers...Okay I know it's business and everyone is out for themselves but shiiiiiieetz....I'm not buying a freaking hyundai okay? If I wanted bad service I'd go to Joe Schmoe's down the street and get me a car! There's gotta be some type of respect given to the customers. For instance, I had a "service consultant" from the above mentioned dealership tell me that he was going to call me as soon as my radio came in. At the time I had 24k something miles, well 28k miles rolled by and still no call.... Only calls I would get was from Infiniti of America calling to tell me I need to schedule my gotdaaaaaaaymmm 25k service. Infiniti yo... WTF!!!!

This is the second time I'm changing my radio..... Infiniti....WTF!!!

Then one time I took my car in and when I got the car back I saw a long a$$ scratch at the bottom of my door... I told the "service consultant" the same one that didn't call me back...and he asked me..."are you sure it wasn't there before" No motherfcuker it wasn't if it was then I bet this footprint on yo face that you're about to get was there before I kicked it!!!! Infiniti yo.... WTF!!!!

alright I'm done for now...eventhough there is a lot more....
Old 09-14-2005, 08:27 AM
lakbum

Damn...I have to agree on some parts. I've had my car for only about a month now, and the passenger side window makes a slight screeching noise whenever it goes up and down. I was pretty disappointed to have this kind of problem on a new car. And thus, I had contacted Rosenthal and they told me after inspecting it that the they would have to replace the motor. Well, they didn't have it in stock so they said they would call me when they had it in stock. Well, two weeks went by and they finally called me.

I'm worried about taking it in today and them possibly leaving any scratches. I've seen some of the workers there that drive the G's around and they just go over the speed bumps like they weren't even there. It would be nice if they showed some respect for other people' cars.

Well, I hope I don't have any more problems after this.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:39 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

This IS Rosenthal we are talking about here. If you want a really good dealership, based on experience, go to Passport Infiniti. Those guys are great.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:58 AM
infiniticoupe35

i'm not gonna lie, i agree that alot of things here at rosethal are f'ed up. the radios are a big issue here b/c we in parts get them overnight and since they don't make any money on them the service consultants just let them lie around for a while. we have fixed this problem. also if anyone is interested we were just bought out by Sonic Automotive group and they are planning big changes for the dealership. so if any of you still want to risk coming to rosenthal i'm still here and I glad to help you in anyway that i can.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:04 AM
lakbum

Originally Posted by infiniticoupe35
... so if any of you still want to risk coming to rosenthal i'm still here and I glad to help you in anyway that i can.
Hearing this from someone that works there sure doesn't give me any reassurance. However, I always like to give them the benefit of the doubt before I start making any accusations since nothing has happened, yet. I just have worries.

I hope that the changes will be for the better.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:08 AM
infiniticoupe35

yeah well i don't like the way alot of stuff goes down here anyway. for some reason most people are more worried about how fat their pockets are instead of how well a customer is treated. fortunatly all of theose people are going to be weeded out soon enough. i can only hope its not too late and we haven't lost everyone's business for good
Old 09-14-2005, 10:13 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by infiniticoupe35
i'm not gonna lie, i agree that alot of things here at rosethal are f'ed up. the radios are a big issue here b/c we in parts get them overnight and since they don't make any money on them the service consultants just let them lie around for a while. we have fixed this problem. also if anyone is interested we were just bought out by Sonic Automotive group and they are planning big changes for the dealership. so if any of you still want to risk coming to rosenthal i'm still here and I glad to help you in anyway that i can.
what is sonic automotive group?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:18 AM
infiniticoupe35

they own like 200 luxury dealerships aroung the country in the area they own fairfax bmw and some lexus dealership and anouth one in rockville. its gonna be good when they come in here and clean house. they said the people that want to be here to work (which not only means making money but making sure customers leave happy and then return again) will stay and everyone else might as well start looking for new jobs
Old 09-14-2005, 10:32 AM
mbq62

btw....fairfax bmw sucks. But hopefully they do a good job with rosenthal infiniti. So does that mean its' not gonna be called rosenthal anymore?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:59 AM
infiniticoupe35

well have you been to fairfax bmw lately? they just built like a 100 bay shop yeah they used to suck now their state of the art. and they're gonna keep the same name for at least a year
Old 09-14-2005, 11:49 AM
G-Tofu

I give thumbs up to both Mercedes and BMW service.... they're the nicest people in the world.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:10 PM
mbq62

LEXUS has the best service.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
g6g35

Originally Posted by mbq62
LEXUS has the best service.
yea they really do. I sometimes take my parents LS430 in for service and its done in no time.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Byrnie

yea same here I take my parents lexus' in for service at pohanka and everything goes perfectly.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:08 PM
terryw

Passport Infiniti has really good service from my experience.

Quick Reply: INFINITI Rant