NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

INFINITI Rant

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 01:16 PM
infiniticoupe35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they just changed managers so that my change
Old 09-14-2005, 10:42 PM
hueman

Originally Posted by mbq62
Alright after viewing/reading/experiencing so many issues and problems with Infiniti and all of it's dealers I'm pretty annoyed.

First off, they portray themselves as a "luxury"(sp?) brand and compete with the likes of Lexus, Acura, BMW, etc. etc. But their service is quite lacking. We can definitely name a few within our area...*ahem* Rosenthal *ahem* Whats the deal with all these gotdaaaym rattles??? What kinda luxury car has this many rattles? When I freaking making turns up a steep slope or onto a steep driveway my headliner sounds like it's about to fall apart!!! Infiniti... WTF!!! When I go over the slightest bump on the road my rear view mirror rattles!! My 1987 Honda Accord LXI didn't have rear view mirror rattle until 1999 when the freaking thing just fell off!! Infiniti man... WTF!!!

Then we got these dealers...Okay I know it's business and everyone is out for themselves but shiiiiiieetz....I'm not buying a freaking hyundai okay? If I wanted bad service I'd go to Joe Schmoe's down the street and get me a car! There's gotta be some type of respect given to the customers. For instance, I had a "service consultant" from the above mentioned dealership tell me that he was going to call me as soon as my radio came in. At the time I had 24k something miles, well 28k miles rolled by and still no call.... Only calls I would get was from Infiniti of America calling to tell me I need to schedule my gotdaaaaaaaymmm 25k service. Infiniti yo... WTF!!!!

This is the second time I'm changing my radio..... Infiniti....WTF!!!

Then one time I took my car in and when I got the car back I saw a long a$$ scratch at the bottom of my door... I told the "service consultant" the same one that didn't call me back...and he asked me..."are you sure it wasn't there before" No motherfcuker it wasn't if it was then I bet this footprint on yo face that you're about to get was there before I kicked it!!!! Infiniti yo.... WTF!!!!

alright I'm done for now...eventhough there is a lot more....
shoulda got an sti
Old 09-14-2005, 11:03 PM
JDM 350GT

VA - passport infiniti w/o doubt
(well...my friend's cousion is a salesperson there XD)
Old 09-14-2005, 11:16 PM
FusionGT

I know this is really sensitive issue. People are just plain Freakin out when they have to take their car to a dealer for wutever reason...
1. Rims=Scratched to hell(maybe try to polish with brillo pad!!)
2. paint=Scratches just decided to come out of paint by itself!
3. Rattle=Wut rattle? Cannot duplicate.(probably brought the car in 2-3 times for check!!)
4. Parts="we will call u soon as they come in" = Sike* haha.

from my exprience,(bmw, Audi, infiniti, Lexus)
Lexus just tops'm all. one time I had to bring my father's LX430 suv to dealer for suspension problem, they already had loaner ready and even offered me to bring receipts for gas, so they can refund to me And told me they r sorry to cause a problem. at that time. I was like WOW! now that's impressive service I've never had before. (Lexus of Towson)
Old 09-15-2005, 07:21 PM
nmanti

I've had equally impressive service at Infiniti of Chantilly.
I had to go on a business trip one day, and needed to leave my car at the dealer in the morning before I flew out. It took about 5min from the time I parked my car until the time I was being choffered away in a G-sedan. When I got the terminal, I relized that I left my phone in my G. I called them from a payphone. The service manager was like, sure we'll bring it right to you (like they do this type of thing all the time). The guy must have left while I was still on the phone, because about 20min later he rolled up to Dulles with my phone.
I also got promt pick-up from the airport, and my car was all set when I got back.
I'm actually going there tomorrow for an unrelated problem. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

UPDATE (9/16):
Crusin' in the loaner ('06 G35x) while they check out my ride.

Last edited by nmanti; 09-16-2005 at 04:25 PM.