NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Just Wrecked

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Lethal G35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear this shocking news. Keep your head up. We're all here for you.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Gmoney4

she'll get all fixed up for AC big P.. I'll buy you a few drinks
Old 08-25-2005, 11:20 AM
TwiBlue

wow man.. im really sorry.. hope your doing ok though
Old 08-25-2005, 11:40 AM
arjunz

Im sooooo sorry to hear that bro... even though im glad that your okay... hope you get her fixed quick.. take care and to the rest of u ... learn from this .. dont turn ur VDC off for no reason ... it can make a big difference if your car ever gets outta control.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:00 PM
pdjafari

pics from my camera phone.....
Attached Thumbnails Just Wrecked-pic1.jpg   Just Wrecked-pic2.jpg  
Old 08-25-2005, 12:13 PM
wanalaugh74

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 08-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Benj

Damn bro. Sorry to hear.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:29 PM
nmanti

Originally Posted by pdjafari
I dont even know why I called the police for....my father and friends all told me i shouldnt have called the po-po.
Sorry to hear it man. Many times the insurance company will want a police report, so it is good that you called when you did.
Look on the bright side if you were looking to do some mods alot of the body parts wont be much more than stock.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Jee_35

Damn man, very sad to read about something like this. Most importantly you weren't hurt and that's a big thing. You can always fix a car, so don't worry much. It'll be up and new in no time. Cheer Up !
Old 08-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Booooz

I'm at a loss for words, Puria... Let me know if you need anything. I'll come pick you up for meets, you can ride shotgun
Old 08-25-2005, 09:13 PM
ducatiguy

No accident, small or big is ever anything anyone looks fwd too, but bottom line, the car's always replaceable and repairable, but you're not. As long as you're OK, everything else is superficial.... From the sound of things, I'm sure you'll have your ride back in no time.... Don't sweat it!

It also looks like you'll be in good hands with Booooz....
Old 08-25-2005, 09:26 PM
drsifu1

wow...all i can say is deja vu....glad you are okay

i wiped out making a left turn. rear-end kicked out, over corrected and BAM!!!, car jumped a curb and back-end slid along a chain link fence (thinking back on the accident, I should have turned into the spin)

i was only doing 15-20 mph, so the axles came out okay. i had to replace, front bumper, passenger headlight, right front fender, right door panel, right rear quarter panel. rear bumper and trunk was fixable. but things have a strange way of working out in the end

my damage turned out to be a hair under $10,000. wth both axles destroyed, i wouldn't be surprised if they totalled your car.

best of luck
Old 08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
pdjafari

wow, i hope my damages dont exceed that amount....i have a feeling if they do they may just write the car off as totalled. The car has very minimal body damage, most of it is mechanical/suspension parts. I didnt think having to replace the rear assembly including axle should exceed 1k?? i think when it comes to body work/paint costs can increase alot more as more labor is involved.

However after impact, I noticed I was slamming the gas pedal (although the car was motionless) instead of the brake (in shock maybe??). So I was facing traffic on a one way road and had to quickly turn it around, luckily everyone avoided me, and moved the car onto the shoulder up about 100 ft. it took alot of the gas pedal to get it to a moving speed. the other thing which really surprised me is that none of my tires went flat, the rims have held up extremely well w/ the impact, they are bent...however they held up nicely.....

thats when I noticed burning rubber smell, grinding sounds and looked out and saw my rear right tire/rim sitting at a 45 degree angle in relation to the road as pics suggest. The fact that I was flooring it and the car was motionless and the look of the rim/hub being bent down is what gave me the impression that I snapped an axle. The front passenger rim looked bent inwards as if i had a camber issue, whereas the pics show the rear tire sticking out bad.

The worst part about this all is just not knowing and inconveniencing friends/family for rides. I dont know what will happen or what the end result will be...

Last edited by pdjafari; 08-25-2005 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Pathis

Damn dude. Sorry to hear about this.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Babacks_G

This is horrible man.......so sorry to hear about it. I'm glad to hear that you or anyone else wasn't hurt though......regardless its tough to swallow

Quick Reply: Just Wrecked