NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Infiniti of Chantilly Review-

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 04:24 PM
ennius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Infiniti of Chantilly Review-

So I went to Infiniti of Chantilly today...mostly because I was hearing everyone talk about how great their service department is, and how could I pass up a 99 cent oil change?

I called up and scheduled an appointment for Saturday morning, getting there fairly easily with a low volume of traffic on 50. I talk with the guy handling my service account, Mike Wiest, as well as the Parts and Service Director, Gary Silver. Both of these guys were very friendly, and I mentioned the fact that I run with the NGC. They were really excited to hear about the club, so I talked more and more about it to them, and got them to give us a club offer, that runs past the specials they have until the end of the month! Gary Silver gave me a print out with this:

To the National G Club Members:

1. Free Oil/Filter with any maintenance services

2.10% discount on any needed service (parts/labor)

3.20% discount on Infiniti accesories.

It's not a monster savings, but a good start and good way to build relations with one of the local dealers. The service department is really nicely done, with a 60"(?) plasma television, free concessions like coffee, bottled water, soda, chips, and the like. They also have an in store shoe shine service, 12 G35X sedan loaners, and a pretty good showroom (I had to sit in the M45 for a little bit). All you have to do when you're taking your car in for service (and I know it might be a bit more of a drive for y'all farther up in MD, but it's not bad for anyone in the VA area) and tell them that you're a member of the NGC...or just have them look at the badge on your driver's side.

The general manager also came down and talked to me for a little bit, and wanted to get involved with our club. He extended an offer for us to have clinics there, use of their conference room if we ever got around to having formal titles and official NGC type meetings, potential BBQs on the lot, and he'd like to get a photo op with our club representing in full force for publicity. Both for the dealership as well as the club.

So if you get a chance, give them a call and set up an appointment, I'm going to be taking my G there from now on.
Old 08-20-2005, 04:42 PM
g6g35

that's a bit of a drive for me, since I live right around the corner from passport but 99. oil change?!?!
Old 08-20-2005, 04:45 PM
ennius

They're running a special until the end of September, I think, because they're a brand new dealership. 99 cent oil changes, but since it was my first time going in for service, they did it for free!

I live about five minutes from Rosenthal, 15 minutes from Jim Coleman. I didn't think it was too bad of a drive.

hit up http://www.infinitiofchantilly.com and go to services, you can see the coupons and specials they have running.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:57 PM
pdjafari

good job norm, what did you have to get booz to do for all these "hookups??" LOL
Old 08-20-2005, 07:08 PM
nmanti

Thumbs up

I can also vouche for Chantilly: I purchased my car there, had them buff out some curb-rash, and got new front tires installed. So far so good.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:26 PM
ennius

Originally Posted by pdjafari
good job norm, what did you have to get booz to do for all these "hookups??" LOL
amazingly enough, i didn't have to bring her into the equation.

however, i did promise them that my camel jockey friend puria would ride his "two hump terror" in to check out the place.

make sure you go and fufill my promise, buddy!
Old 08-20-2005, 09:05 PM
vlm7

Thanks Norm. The GM over there is William Gray - I purchased my car from him while he was working at Infiniti of Raleigh. He's a good guy to work with and introduced me to the Services Mgr. at Chantilly. Looking forward to NGC activities with / at Chantilly.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:58 AM
wanalaugh74

Originally Posted by nmanti
I can also vouche for Chantilly: I purchased my car there, had them buff out some curb-rash, and got new front tires installed. So far so good.
HOw much did they charge you for the buffing? I got a scratch I might want to get done..
Old 08-21-2005, 09:20 AM
Booooz

Originally Posted by ennius
amazingly enough, i didn't have to bring her into the equation.

however, i did promise them that my camel jockey friend puria would ride his "two hump terror" in to check out the place.

Awww Norm's sticking up for me! I love it!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 11:20 AM
nmanti

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
HOw much did they charge you for the buffing? I got a scratch I might want to get done..
The scratches were there when I purchased it, so I didn't pay to have it done. They use an outside company that can come to you to do the work. I have a call in right now to get the name of the company they outsource to. I think its called like Wild Wheels, or something like that.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Byrnie

good to hear Norm.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:57 PM
pdjafari

ennius + booz = another 'gay' internet forum relationship reminiscent of paranormal + booz except in this case its (paranormal w/ a smaller weener) - Norm
Old 08-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Booooz

Puria what do you know about the size of Norm's "weener"???????
Old 08-22-2005, 12:02 AM
Booooz

Originally Posted by ennius

I just wanted to relive this post..... It may be my favorite of all time. I still laugh hysterically every time I read it...
Old 08-22-2005, 08:09 AM
mbq62

Good job Norm... a good start for the NGC.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of Chantilly Review-