NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Freakin Speed Traps on the Dulles Toll Road DURING RUSH HOUR?? 5:30 AM??

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Pratik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freakin Speed Traps on the Dulles Toll Road DURING RUSH HOUR?? 5:30 AM??

Man, I hate cops, pigs, po-pos whatever the hell you want to call them.

I had to catch an early morning flight from Dulles and was goin what I thought was pretty slow on the middle access road (the one with no tolls to the airport). Come across a small hill and there I see a damn cop with his speed gun out. WTF. Its only 5:30 in the morning!!!!! Man, hardly anybody on the road and this d!ck has his speed gun out.

Asks me for license and registration. Before I even gave it to him, he asked me where I'm going and said I had a flight to catch in an hour. Luckily he was "nice" enough to let me go on my way with just a lecture on slowing down. But man, I hate cops in VA. I've yet to be pulled over in Maryland but twice already in VA in the last few months. I hate them.

Sorry guys, just had to vent.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:55 AM
pdjafari

Damn VA cops!! Guys be careful on FFX Co Pkwy during rush hour as well. I never wear my seatbelt but actually did for some reason yesterday and THANK GOD i had. For those who travel on FFX Pkwy, you know during traffic it gets pretty messy. There were 2 motorcycle cops at the light at Franklin Farm in the right turn lane as the light would turn red and traffic would stop theyd come over walking thru the cars. No seatbelt, pointed you over to the shoulder, write you a ticket on the spot. There were about 8 cars pulled over and they were writing tickets to them, he pointed at me told me to stop and i **** my pants. I didnt know what he pointed at me for but he had pointed and told me to stop so i did. I waited, he let 4 cars go which he had just given tickets to then once they passed he 'allowed' me to pass as well. But I realized they were looking at seatbelts...pretty damn sad and ridiculous IMO...

Last edited by pdjafari; 07-14-2005 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Gmoney4

Yeah Damn VA cops.. just paid my $172 worth of fines
Old 07-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Benj

Doh! That sux! I have an early morning flight tomorrow yikes!
Old 07-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Pratik

Originally Posted by Benj
Doh! That sux! I have an early morning flight tomorrow yikes!

But you are picking up your G!! Thats exciting. I'm stuck in bumf*ck Rochester, NY.

Guys let me know if you want some souveniers of this dump!! haha. Thank God I am coming back this evening.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Benj

Originally Posted by pratik97
But you are picking up your G!! Thats exciting. I'm stuck in bumf*ck Rochester, NY.

Guys let me know if you want some souveniers of this dump!! haha. Thank God I am coming back this evening.
haha just be happy it isn't January! You could be stuck there the whole weekend.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:41 AM
mbq62

Be happy you got off with a warning...
Old 07-14-2005, 11:46 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

I want breastmilk from a cambodian woman in bottles please
Old 07-14-2005, 12:59 PM
HooperX

Oh god, I know your pain! (4 years at RIT) You could always pick up a Nick's plate...two pounds of grease can make the hurt go away :-).
Old 07-14-2005, 01:18 PM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by clokwork
I want breastmilk from a cambodian woman in bottles please
LOOL - gotta love chappelle!!
Old 07-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Pratik

Originally Posted by HooperX
Oh god, I know your pain! (4 years at RIT) You could always pick up a Nick's plate...two pounds of grease can make the hurt go away :-).
Haven't tried that place. Hooper, make sure you sign up for the August 13th Philly meet!!
Old 07-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Lethal G35

That's why I live in Maryland, and take metro to work. Co-workers always ask me why don't I live in VA. Answer: Property taxes and Police/cops/Pigs/50/Po-pos.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Pratik

Originally Posted by Lethal G35
That's why I live in Maryland, and take metro to work. Co-workers always ask me why don't I live in VA. Answer: Property taxes and Police/cops/Pigs/50/Po-pos.
Yeah trust me I'd take the Metro if it were an option.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Babacks_G

Just as a warning to everyone.....NEVER speed on the middle lane of the Dulles Toll Road that goes straight to and from the Airport. There are cops there everyday at all times. If you pay careful attention each one of the "Authorized Vehicles Only" signs where the cops camp out has a number below it. There is a cop parked at the number 6 sign everyday so if you aren't going to drive slow make you you slow down for that one. Just some FYI for you all...
Old 07-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Pratik

Yeah I know there are usually cops on that access road (probably hate the fact you are driving on it for FREE) but either way I was just really surprised at 5:30 in the freakin morning someone is out there pulling people over. Ridiculous.

I guess we all can't be lucky enough to have Jesus yelling out pig!!

Quick Reply: Freakin Speed Traps on the Dulles Toll Road DURING RUSH HOUR?? 5:30 AM??