NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Meet of all Meets? TRI-CLUB MEGA MEET. SATURDAY, AUG. 13 PLAN ON COMING!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Gmoney4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PA roads are fun to drive.. esp. when you get in the backwoods.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:13 PM
TwiBlue

Some MD roads are lots of fun to drive on, The one thing I liked about NY was on hemptead turnpike at around 2 am there were more then a handful of races going on at every light. It was awsome
Old 07-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Diesel1

Originally Posted by pratik97
Ahh my bad. Confused the names a bit. The more the merrier! I know the GSquad is gettin pissed because we are beating them in the numbers! hahah.

Not getting pissed, just trying to ruffle the feathers of the slackers! LOL It's all good!!! The more the merrier!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Diesel1

Originally Posted by TwiBlue
+1, im gonna request that day off now So you can count me in as well. I just came back from NY yesterday, There roads SUCK, all throughout long island, queens, brooklyn, manhatten. I feel like i need new springs, I feel bad for the NY people who lowered there car. I hope they can adjust to... a Paved surface when they drive on i95south... hehe

You were up here with no shout out!!! WHAT NERVE!!! LOL

Yeah the roads suck but u get accustomed to it after a while! Half the time I am just waiting to get pulled over for drunk driving b/c I always dodge the pot holes! lol
Old 07-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Pratik

Originally Posted by Diesel1
Not getting pissed, just trying to ruffle the feathers of the slackers! LOL It's all good!!! The more the merrier!

Gettin pissed, ruffling the feathers. I get you. Same difference.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:56 PM
TwiBlue

Ah Im always in NY, every 2 weeks Approx. I usualy stay in the Valley stream area, Hewlett. Sometimes ill make my way out to westbury to see some friends. Other than that always in Valley stream. Any G guys theere?
Old 07-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Diesel1

Come on man, we are everywhere!!! LOL....Next time you are in Westbury, lemme know, I am only a few towns over! Shish, I can organize a nice lil mini-meet cruise down OCEAN PARKWAY for ya!
Old 07-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Pratik

Come on man, we are everywhere!!! LOL....Next time you are in Westbury, lemme know, I am only a few towns over! Shish, I can organize a nice lil mini-meet cruise down OCEAN PARKWAY for ya!
Same goes for you guys if you are ever in the area.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:13 PM
pdjafari

ya diesel make sure to let us know if any of the G squad members ever decide to travel down our way. we'll make sure to be ready eggs at hand and all..
Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Diesel1

LOL I think that skyline drive in the fall may be the ticket!!! I would drive down just as the leaves turn, before the drop n make the roads slippery! That would be a hot **** cruise!!! I would drop down there for the wekend to do that in a heartbeat!

But yeah if you haven't been on Ocean Parkway, all I can say is that it's the best therapy money can buy! If it had some twisties, it would killer, but riding straight, opening up the G a bit with the ocean on 1 side of ya, bay on the other is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! The dunes, beach, sun reflecting off the water...no traffic.....yeah it's a plus for sure!!! Not to mention there are a few spots to bring the ladies to watch the submarine races!!!

Last edited by Diesel1; 07-11-2005 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:27 PM
g6g35

im in...
Old 07-12-2005, 07:42 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by pdjafari
ya diesel make sure to let us know if any of the G squad members ever decide to travel down our way. we'll make sure to be ready eggs at hand and all..

hahahahaha hells yeah...lol
Old 07-12-2005, 07:43 AM
mbq62

LOL I think that skyline drive in the fall may be the ticket!!! I would drive down just as the leaves turn, before the drop n make the roads slippery! That would be a hot **** cruise!!! I would drop down there for the wekend to do that in a heartbeat!

But yeah if you haven't been on Ocean Parkway, all I can say is that it's the best therapy money can buy! If it had some twisties, it would killer, but riding straight, opening up the G a bit with the ocean on 1 side of ya, bay on the other is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! The dunes, beach, sun reflecting off the water...no traffic.....yeah it's a plus for sure!!! Not to mention there are a few spots to bring the ladies to watch the submarine races!!!
dag...thats soundin nice right about now.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Protocol357

Whats up folks???? I am new to the the NationalG but will be attending to represent!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Pratik

Nice guys, add another 2 to the list for us. If you guys though can PLEASE sign up on the website since thats my mailing list as well as if you say you're gonna come you can't back out. I think its gonna be a crazy time.

Im thinking we can easily push 25 if not 30 now!

Quick Reply: Meet of all Meets? TRI-CLUB MEGA MEET. SATURDAY, AUG. 13 PLAN ON COMING!!