NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Everythingg35.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 10:34 AM
mbq62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everythingg35.com

Has anyone bought anything from this website. I know they are listed as a sponsor. I recently bought something from them and I wanted to know when it'd be shipped and how long would it take to get here. I've emailed the guy yesterday morning but no response as of yet. I feel like customer service should always come first. If they want the business they need to move a little faster to respond to customer's inquiries about their shipment. Because that would determine whether the person would go back or go somewhere else. I've bought from performancenissanparts.com and they are really good. If something is on back order they tell me dont charge me yet and then give me free shipping for it. I'd recommend them to anyone. Please share your experiences.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Pratik

Lek, you get the front lip from them??? I've never ordered from them but have heard good things. I get most of my stuff from performancenissanparts.com and they were really good with shipping (eventhough I've been hearing some compliants about their slow shipping) i've had no problems with them.

Do they have a number, I always liked to call instead of emailing people.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:38 AM
vlm7

I have mixed results in my prior transactions with them. They sent me my clear corners no problem. My subsequent order from everythingnissan (their parent) for some BG44K was messed up, but I think that was due to DHL, not them.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:41 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by pratik97
Lek, you get the front lip from them??? I've never ordered from them but have heard good things. I get most of my stuff from performancenissanparts.com and they were really good with shipping (eventhough I've been hearing some compliants about their slow shipping) i've had no problems with them.

Do they have a number, I always liked to call instead of emailing people.
Yes Pratik I did order the LIP!!! This is how I see it. If it takes a couple days longer but the company tells you and responds quickly and keeps you informed. I would rather go with that company. Even if their stuff is 20 bucks more. I'd rather pay for that service. I need to find the number so I can call them.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:45 AM
mbq62

See I've beening looking at their stuff (everythingg35.com) and theres a bunch of stuff I want to get. But this first order will determine if I will ever order from them again.

Also if they offer the ability to contact by email then they need to reply to those emails and not sit on them. Thats not how you are supposed to do business.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:30 AM
Byrnie

I agree and i'm still waiting on my god damn clear corners...
Old 04-28-2005, 11:35 AM
pdjafari

ive ordered from them 4x in the past...all w/ great reviews...received items in about 3-4 days....and justins a nice guy!! i would def. recommend them
Old 04-28-2005, 11:49 AM
stylez09
Registered Member

I just ordered clear corners some other things the other day. I checked my status and it says "Pending -Approved". I didnt know what that meant so I emailed them with no response. I just called them five minutes ago and they said the billing address on my credit card was different than my shipping address. I wanted it sent to my office b/c I wouldnt be home, so after the verification of my home address they said they would ship out today. I hope to expect my parts early next week. But if you call they should be able to help you. On the front page it says their email is down and they recommended calling.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:07 PM
kei

I've posted about them here regading my experiences before. I purchased from the 3 to 4 times in the past for G20 parts and recently, parts for my G35 (clears and emblem and about 400 dollars worth of original suspension parts for the G20. Had to put it back to stock for the buyer). Well, the last 2 purchases, they didn't ship on time. Not the couriers fault but they just didn't ship it. I called them on the promised delivery date to find out that it wasn't shipped. The recent order with the emblem, I ordered a sedan emblem but was sent a coupe one. The people who packaged it scribbled the original part number for the sedan emblem and replaced it with the coupe one and ahrged for the sedan one. I don't really care about the price since it's only a dollar but do you do that to your customers? I called to ask why they did this and they said it's only a few mm different so we put that one in there for you.

Justin and everythingg20/g35 has been very good in the past (Justing even offered to ship items using next day because of the delays) but recently their service has dropped.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:32 PM
mbq62

Originally Posted by kei
I've posted about them here regading my experiences before. I purchased from the 3 to 4 times in the past for G20 parts and recently, parts for my G35 (clears and emblem and about 400 dollars worth of original suspension parts for the G20. Had to put it back to stock for the buyer). Well, the last 2 purchases, they didn't ship on time. Not the couriers fault but they just didn't ship it. I called them on the promised delivery date to find out that it wasn't shipped. The recent order with the emblem, I ordered a sedan emblem but was sent a coupe one. The people who packaged it scribbled the original part number for the sedan emblem and replaced it with the coupe one and ahrged for the sedan one. I don't really care about the price since it's only a dollar but do you do that to your customers? I called to ask why they did this and they said it's only a few mm different so we put that one in there for you.

Justin and everythingg20/g35 has been very good in the past (Justing even offered to ship items using next day because of the delays) but recently their service has dropped.
They really need to get their act together. Or their revenue will drop as well. If I don't get my lip within 7 business days...I will never buy a thing from them again. I'd rather pay more.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:56 PM
mbq62

UPDATE: I called right now and spoke to Justin. He was really nice on the phone. But check this out ....they sent my lip out already but in Diamond Graphite. For my Black Obsidien car. Yup...I checked my order again and I did order a black lip. So he says he's gonna have them return that and I should receive it the latest the end of next week. WOW WHAT A GREAT FIRST EXPERIENCE!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Byrnie

sounds like they have a bunch of monkey's back there putting the orders together.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:57 AM
mbq62

They probably do because how do you mix up a freaking color??? You would think they'd be a bit more organized and have some decent people working there.

What's even more annoying is they already have my money. It's like dealing with a crappy seller on ebay.

Last edited by mbq62; 04-29-2005 at 08:11 AM.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:18 AM
Pratik

Tell them you want to keep the DG front lip because of your troubles and then give it to me

Originally Posted by mbq62
UPDATE: I called right now and spoke to Justin. He was really nice on the phone. But check this out ....they sent my lip out already but in Diamond Graphite. For my Black Obsidien car. Yup...I checked my order again and I did order a black lip. So he says he's gonna have them return that and I should receive it the latest the end of next week. WOW WHAT A GREAT FIRST EXPERIENCE!!!
Old 04-29-2005, 08:58 AM
mbq62

HAHAHAHAHA LOL that would be nice. But I dont think their cheap asses would be cool with it.

Quick Reply: Everythingg35.com