NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Spoiler for Byrnie's batmobile

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 02:08 PM
vlm7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol... I go away for lunch and my name is thrown about in the midst of an STD - and I did everything I could to stay away from the Golden Horseshoe or whatever in WVA.

I washed my car and then made sure to wipe down the area where double sided tape would make contact seconds before application with a microfiber towel. My spoiler was shipped w/out tape, so I bought some bodyshop grade 3M tape online.

As for the whole arm wrestling thing... I don't know if I wanna have too much contact with people that confuse soap with chlamydia. If someone wants to copy Greg, maybe they should have a dance-off.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:25 PM
pdjafari

If someone wants to copy Greg, maybe they should have a dance-off.
LOOOOL!!!!
Old 04-26-2005, 03:07 PM
mbq62

Originally Posted by pdjafari
I think you should arm wrestle vic and if you beat him you can get the spoiler. we should put a new rule into affect...anyone who wants to copy/imitate another member's parts/mods in our region has to first arm wrestle the member who had the part first. ONLY then can they purchase the part!!

and since I know Vic will chime in and say 'well u got half the parts I first had....' the rule just went into affect now...previous part purchases dont matter
HAHAHAAH that would be nuts. A lot of arm wrestling going on.