NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

aarrgh..what to get?? HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Pepepr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ralph0064
Hey Pepepr....did you get your sides put on yet??
the sides were painted... i took my car in and the passenger side skirt has a buldge in it and they couldnt get it to sit flat. Im sure if they heat it up that it will go into place but i dont think that the body shop is %100 comfortable with doing some custom work. anyone have any shops they reccomend for this?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Ralph0064

thats what sucks. I wanted to keep the car in a local area for the work but no one wanted to touch it. aftermarket bumpers/ kits are junk is what they say & not worth the $$$.

I've got mine in a bodyshop in Denton. The owner isnt too happy with my whip right now. Its kickin' their ayse. AND they do custom paint work for 100K hotrods & choppers etc.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:19 AM
G35zkyline

if u want loud go for the Injen exhaust and res test pipes, now that will make somebody's arm hair stand up when u drive by them
Old 08-01-2007, 01:30 AM
suicidesam

i have the hks with fast intentions resonated test pipes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfbya...related&search=
Old 08-01-2007, 08:15 AM
darussiandude

read all the responses, really appreciate them! man, this is a tuff one. I ve seen most of these vids before and when I heard that dynoed HKS i loved it, but then saw the n1 top speed and loved it too haha. can't f#*&^ing decide! HKS with HFC or test pipes would sound exotic as hell and nice, but I feel like the Top Speed would be similar and a lil louder. what i like bout HKS is that i'd be true dual exhaust which just plain sounds right, but aint nothing wrong bout connecting two pipes and making one out of it either haha. dammnit i wish it was just easy..like..no HKS takes months to import so its a hassle..or no the Top Speed will fall off in a month..but no, they are both good. I'd ask my girl, but i doubt i'd get any good feedback - itd be more like..why u need another "tailpipe", lets just get me some jewelry haha.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:52 AM
KlokDeezal

^The car dynoed w/ HKS also had HFC and Strup Headers. Just FYI
Old 08-01-2007, 09:27 AM
terryw

rich bastards...