NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Townhome in Ashburn, VA Brambleton for Lease

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 04:00 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pratik
How much is HOA fee per month?
I believe HOA fees here are a tad under $157 including all of the communications except phone, trash, snow, common area, clubhouse access, etc..

Originally Posted by Espresso
That place looks pretty clean and doesn't look like anyone has lived there recently. Are you not living there until your single house is built?
We do live there currently, but made it fairly easy to move out. The place will of course be cleaned and touched up (paint) before occupancy.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:03 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
With everyone buying a house, we should have our own show called: NGC Cribs

John, myself, and Pratik would start off the first three weeks of the show
The only problem with that is, most of the celebs (besides like Mariahs condo and Redmans condo) have huge houses that can take up half of the show. With us, we might occupy 5 minutes of the show as they speed through our houses

Originally Posted by pdjafari
gimme about 3 months and i'll join the 'cribs' bandwagon

on a side note, i think arjunz lives near ashburn, so him and D can be closer together
Have you settled in on a spot already?
Old 04-17-2007, 05:18 PM
urban_G

Originally Posted by clokwork
Hey man, let me know if there is any way I can help.
Well i am not having any luck finding someone who can afford to spit the rent, so that would help.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:01 PM
vdubman72

I would take it if you could hold out till July. My lease where I'm at doesnt end til then.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by urban_G
Well i am not having any luck finding someone who can afford to spit the rent, so that would help.
The best I could do is post up a 'roommate wanted' ad. To split that down the middle would be a helluva lot cheaper than renting most places around here. Especially for what you get.

Originally Posted by vdubman72
I would take it if you could hold out till July. My lease where I'm at doesnt end til then.
Hey, whats up man. We could definitely do that. July was actually our initial date. Lemme know if you wanna come by sometime to see the place!
Old 04-17-2007, 08:28 PM
vdubman72

Yeah I'll definitely talk it over with the g/f and see what we can do. It seems to be in our price range. I will strongly consider it. Are pets allowed? Maybe sometime this week we could take a look.

Last edited by vdubman72; 04-17-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:20 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by vdubman72
Yeah I'll definitely talk it over with the g/f and see what we can do. It seems to be in our price range. I will strongly consider it. Are pets allowed? Maybe sometime this week we could take a look.
Yeah, we can definitely consider pets. Hopefully we will have a HH this week and I could tell you more OR you all can just stop by
Old 04-17-2007, 10:15 PM
wnt1bd

Wait if we are doing a CRIBs episode, I should definatley be on it. Good luck John
Old 04-17-2007, 10:37 PM
terryw

your house is the nicest out of everyones, but when we go do the shoot,
and do something about your back yard, we know how you guys do in texas
http://www.m-dalgas.dk/images/random/lego_slave.jpg

sike, hey devon you should post some interior shots of your house, we've seen the exterior shots and even the water fall. just wondering how you guys decorated the inside.

Last edited by terryw; 04-17-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:55 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Thanks Devon. I will paint a wall white just for us

Devons house could make it on cribs though. When they show the vehicles, he'll have the G, the civic , and a few tractors
Old 04-18-2007, 12:11 PM
urban_G

Originally Posted by clokwork
The best I could do is post up a 'roommate wanted' ad. To split that down the middle would be a helluva lot cheaper than renting most places around here. Especially for what you get.

Hey, whats up man. We could definitely do that. July was actually our initial date. Lemme know if you wanna come by sometime to see the place!

That could work. Im just making time in my apt until i find somethng better anyway. when could we can and take a look at the place?
Old 04-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Pratik

I'm just trying to figure out how much I'd be paying a month. That includes your rent, HOA all inclusive. You said $157 minus phone, trash, snow, all that. How much is all the other stuff because that would need to be paid (not necessarily phone). If that is $100/month I'm assuming then you're looking at over $2000/month for this place. I may know someone thats interested but would want an exact amount per month.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:54 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

^ I will try my best once I get home to take a look at the average monthly payment including utilities. Gas and electricity are the only other things I can think of off the top of my head, but I will get those figures for you. We use Vonage for the homephone ($25) also. My best guess, befor looking at the actual numbers though is going to be aroud $2250 after all bills are paid. Thats likely on the high end of using up electricity and gas.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:55 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by urban_G
That could work. Im just making time in my apt until i find somethng better anyway. when could we can and take a look at the place?
Anytime is ok with me. I can be home as early as 5:00 pm on most days. Just let me know
Old 04-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Jesus Christ! I don't want to help you move this time. Just call me in another 6 months and I'll help you move out of the new house into a new mansion.

Seriously, you guys were there for like what? 1 year?

Quick Reply: Townhome in Ashburn, VA Brambleton for Lease