NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Another Shooting at VTech

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Espresso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hokiesean24
No, the guy in that picture was detained and then released. He will probably sue for being unjustly apprehended-

Showed another picture where they have him cuffed and sitting up againt the lookkout wall on the drillfield. Says he was detained shortly and released...
Personally, if there was a crazy gunman inside, I rather be detained outside where it's safe. Rather than suing anyone, I'd thank them.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:05 PM
hokiesean24

I agree- I would understand, under the circumstances, if I fit the description, they are just doing their job. But now his picture is all over the internet and people were assuming he was a psycho killer, etc etc. You know how sue happy we are in America....

Anyone know somewhere to watch/listen to Bush at 4:15 on the net?!?!
Old 04-16-2007, 04:17 PM
vlm7

cnn has streaming live "pipeline"
Old 04-16-2007, 04:29 PM
TeamEyeKon

Schools need to have better trained security and police. They never seem to think that stuff like this can happen, but it has happened way too many times. My thoughts are with the survivors and families.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:36 PM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by terryw
probably wanst him since the gunman shot him self
oh **** thats lek, wtf?!!?
Old 04-16-2007, 04:42 PM
hokiesean24

Originally Posted by TeamEyeKon
Schools need to have better trained security and police. They never seem to think that stuff like this can happen, but it has happened way too many times. My thoughts are with the survivors and families.
The VT Campus Police are actually state troopers. Its not like they are rent a cops, they are the real deal. Are they probably a little more relaxed b/c they don't deal with the threat of violent crime as much as some others, probably- but they are pretty well trained in my opinion. I don't know, its still too soon for me to try and figure out any coulda shouldas... I am mortified that almost everwhere, except here luckily this has turned into nothing but gun law progaganda conversation. Either its tooo easy to get guns, or if all the students had guns they could have defended themselves- its sickening to me.

Right now- I am more worried about the tragedy at hand, thats just me and my opinion though.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:44 PM
BlacKat

yea, some of my friends filled me in on what exactly happened. Some of it is unconfirmed, but I think students who were there know more than what reports know.

in a nutshell...

guy gets in fight with gf, RA responds to loud yelling, guy shoots gf and RA (uncofirmed). Then flees to his engineering class where he walked, locked the doors and pretended to have a bomb. He forced everyone on the floor, face down. Then walked around and picked out his victims and shot them in the back of the heads, excecution style. (speculation on weather he singled out those he didn't like).

...the end.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:45 PM
izmir41500

^ for real? that's messed up.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:47 PM
shibal_z

Dayam... All over another BIATCH!!!! As if Eve's drama with Satan wasn't enough...
Old 04-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Virge
straight to the bank...

I've been watching this on the news all day long...

I still can't believe there is a sick bastard like that in a college with two 9 MILL's...

sigh..and those kids probably just went to class expecting another boring lecture...only to find a psycho with duals
Old 04-16-2007, 06:16 PM
nmanti

Man that is some messed up stuff. I just saw it on cnn.com.
I hope everyones friends are safe and accounted for.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:31 PM
hokiesean24

Originally Posted by Virge
I've been watching this on the news all day long...

I still can't believe there is a sick bastard like that in a college with two 9 MILL's...

sigh..and those kids probably just went to class expecting another boring lecture...only to find a psycho with duals
WHOOOOA now, there are A LOT of people in other forums and other venues saying this may not have happened (or been so bad) had the laws allowing college students to carry concealed weapons on campus.... I for one DO NOT understand that logic, but this tragedy VERY quickly turned into pro gun toting propaganda. VERY sad.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:41 PM
G-Tofu

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF omgggggggggggg fuking stupid freak........... and why have to be asian dude?????????? omggggggggggg
Old 04-16-2007, 08:50 PM
turbonetics-g

quick question... if shots were fired around 7am...then two hours later, across the campus, more shots and killing, ...

wtf was happening in the 2 hours in between?
Old 04-16-2007, 08:56 PM
terryw

according to the chief of police at vatech, during those 2 hours they were investigating the dorm shooting. at the time they had no reason to believe that its a spree killing incident. They were under the impression that it was a domestic despute related murder and the killer was already trying to escape out of state.

Quick Reply: Another Shooting at VTech