NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Infiniti of Chantilly

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:44 PM
civicguyinva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an amsoil account (good discount) if you guys need anything. I order often. I have gone to IOC a few times in the short time I've owned my car, and their service has been great. I can't recommend anyone though because I don't remember their names.

Last edited by civicguyinva; 04-05-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:06 PM
ResIpsa

IOC replaced my engine last week. Although it took months of fighting with that idiot service manager.

Now they have a new guy, Steve Taden. All I can say is that he took care me.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:56 PM
turbonetics-g

stay away from infiniti of chantilly, they are the devil......
Old 04-20-2007, 01:25 AM
nas4a

Seriously...are they REALLY better? I was happy the first time I went there and dealt with Ryan. George Khalil sold me my car when he was in Tysons and I followed him to Chantilly. Ryan was great, and got my tranny replaced under warranty and got me new rear tires. The next time I was in there, Ryan was gone.

I was back because the tires they gave me went BALD...to the belts, inside edges only in 4000 miles. Vince, who was perhaps the rudest most ignorant jerk I've EVER met in any auto-related establishment told me that "that's what happens when you spin your tires all the time." I told him I never lit up the rears on that set because I literally had them for 3 months...not to mention, if I DID, they would've been bald across the whole tread, not just the inside. I paid full price for new rears and this set is up to 12,000 without problems. My conclusion was that they never aligned the first set. Rather than admit to the problem, Vince decided to point fingers, and I have not been back since.

They called me for my last service, and I laughed at the lady calling and said that after the way I was treated, I was done with IOC and most likely done with Infinitis in the future. I LOVE my G, and the BUYING process was great, but the SERVICE has sucked at Rosenthal and IOC. Both are an hour from home, so I can't really get anywhere else without increasing that drive to closer to 2 hours. I'm out of warranty now, so I'm doing most of my service my self, and the rest goes to the local Nissan place. If I'm gonna be treated like crap, I'd rather pay less and go some place closer.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:10 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

well vince is long gone. peace has been restored to IOC. Besides, there are two guys here that work for Nissan who can do great work for a bit cheaper.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:18 AM
PatZX300

ed is one of the sevice guys and has been with nissan/infiniti for 25 years and kinows his stuff
He is a service writer and does not know schit. He comes out into the shop and asks me all the questions. He has been working for dealers for near 25 years but he has only been at my store for about a year with zero prior Nissan or Infiniti experieince. Just remember if you guys come up to IOA, ask for Pat. You guys know about Infiniti Tire Advantage? If you purchase OE tires from the dealer and have them mounted there they come with road hazard and a 2 year wearout warranty. You do pay a little more but I have yet to see a G that gets more than 2 years out of tires be it tread worn down or feathered front tires.

Last edited by PatZX300; 04-20-2007 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Hokie_G

I bought my G at IOC on 4/4 so I'll let everyone know how it goes on the service side. I did deal with Jay Tippet on getting a new key fob. The service was quick and the folks courteous.

We'll see when the real maintenance starts. I live about an hour away as well but I want to take full advantage of the 500 club.