NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Dateline: To catch a predator

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 08:10 PM
startertan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dateline: To catch a predator

I think it's a new ep. but a dude shows up to have sex with an underage girl in a BS G35 Coupe (I think it was BS, could've been DG). If you can turn it on now!
Old 02-06-2007, 08:18 PM
mikedaddy98

HA!! I just got home and sat down to that!! It was a DG one! I came on to see who else saw it!! LMAO
Old 02-06-2007, 08:56 PM
arjunz

OH LORD, thats horrible.. that show is wrong on so many levels..
Old 02-06-2007, 09:44 PM
startertan

That show couldn't be more right. Nothing better than exposing these sick pervs.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:21 PM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by startertan
That show couldn't be more right. Nothing better than exposing these sick pervs.
Was the guy in the G35 coupe dale?? maybe he was going to see arjun when he got busted?!?
Old 02-06-2007, 11:16 PM
rgolden90

I saw that episode tonight as well. He also had a loaded gun in his trunk.

Did you notice that the host mentioned "his fancy Infiniti coupe" ?
I think the host really admired his G!lol
Old 02-07-2007, 01:52 AM
arjunz

Originally Posted by startertan

Although i agree with you, i am just going to argue for the sake of debate. I think child molestation is wrong from every angle and people should be punished if they committed these crimes, but too me it feels like the law is almost tempting these people to commit these crimes. To me it feels like, a lot of the people who get caught are people who are instable mentally/ sexually deprived. For example, the guy who is here for work and his wife is in his home country, and they haven't met in years (its almost like tempting a starving man with food that is not his and that does not belong to him). I think instead of tempting people, who are reeled in to commit these crimes, it would make more sense to catch those who are forcefully raping these under-aged women and all the rape that goes un-reported...
Old 02-07-2007, 01:55 AM
arjunz

Originally Posted by pdjafari
Was the guy in the G35 coupe dale?? maybe he was going to see arjun when he got busted?!?

Nah, i think dale's G is OB.. last time i checked u had a DG/BS G... it could very well you after someone cut you a little slack on the tight leash...
Old 02-07-2007, 01:57 AM
terryw

sounds like something quagmire would do
Old 02-07-2007, 02:00 AM
speedracer g37
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
giggidy giggidy. last week, they had some tool on in an altima with lambo doors.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:08 AM
dvsmeth0dz

i just saw that dateline episode too. Lol.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Polishthrust

Originally Posted by arjunz
Although i agree with you, i am just going to argue for the sake of debate. I think child molestation is wrong from every angle and people should be punished if they committed these crimes, but too me it feels like the law is almost tempting these people to commit these crimes. To me it feels like, a lot of the people who get caught are people who are instable mentally/ sexually deprived. For example, the guy who is here for work and his wife is in his home country, and they haven't met in years (its almost like tempting a starving man with food that is not his and that does not belong to him). I think instead of tempting people, who are reeled in to commit these crimes, it would make more sense to catch those who are forcefully raping these under-aged women and all the rape that goes un-reported...
Its better that law tempts them and puts em away than a child tempting them and them getting away with it. If they got tempted by police than they would have done same with a kid.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
startertan

I don't think the law is tempting anyone. Without being a lawyer I assume that if some undercover 'walked' into a chat room and said, "I'm a 14 yo girl looking to hook up with an 18+ guy" that would probably be construed as entrapment. These guys are actively searching out young girls and looking to exploit them.

The one guy on the show was a SW Engineer with DoD. If he had a clearance he would've had to pass background, drug, and probably lie detector tests. He was in his right mind. I mean if these guys were that sexually deprived why don't they just go on Craigslist and find some random **** to sleep with, no, they go out of their way looking for underage girls.

And as far as the whole starving man analogy, I mean it's like a starving guy at a buffet who only wants to eat prime rib. There's other food available, he's just choosing not to eat it.

I know we're in agreement here. I just think that it's great that Perverted Justice in conjunction with local law enforcement is doing this. And Chris Hansen's last line was the best, "Sounds to me like you were fishing for sex with a 12 yo girl".
Old 02-07-2007, 10:00 AM
UFGatorG35
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tempting my a**. Nobody made these guys get in their cars and drive out of their way to meet with a CHILD for the sole purpose of sex. Anyone there, no matter what caused them to go through with it even to that point, is a sick fvck and should be shot as soon as they reach the house.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:57 AM
terryw

i never watched this, but it does sound like entrapment to me, perhaps vic can clear things up. hope they dont get away with it

Quick Reply: Dateline: To catch a predator