NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Dateline: To catch a predator

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 04:39 PM
KlokDeezal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Destro
Last week they had some guy pull up in a tricked out Altima with lambo doors. His screen name was Nismo05007, I tried to search on some of the Altima sites for that name to call his a$$ out, but didn't see the name on any of the Altima sites.
You cant send a message to yourself... it create a "Mailer Daemon" ....J/k
Old 02-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Last time I checked I don't drive an Altima and don't have lambo doors, or big gay chrome wheels.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:44 PM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by LEK
yep.... my sister talks to her kids about me and that horrible night. its crazy... there's alot of sick pervs like arjunz running around.
Oh really... J/k!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 04:55 PM
startertan

Would the cops like to spend time stopping rapes, of course, but there isn't a park where all the rapists hang out and where they can send in decoys to catch rapists in the act. Rape is somewhat of a random act that occurs in random places so it's hard for police to catch them in the act. But these guys go into chatrooms looking for girls and it's easier for some cop to pretend he's an underage girl. Now if a rapist is known to attack victims in a certain area, then the cops can try to plan a sting and send in a decoy. It's the same thing, it's just "easier" to find these predators.

Also, you mention all these unreported rapes...what about all the unreported child molestations? People coming forward after years and years saying that their uncle, a family friend, or their priest raped them.

How are they creating criminals? These pervs go into chatrooms and do age/sex/location checks. If some cop said 19/f/where ever, these guys wouldn't talk to them. But when they say 14/f/where ever, these guys pounce. It's like Destro said, if a cop offers you drugs and you don't take them you're fine. It's not like they offer you drugs and then you become a drug addict "all of a sudden".
Old 02-07-2007, 05:01 PM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by arjunz
Ha, thats funny considering your about an inch shorter than i am, and u might be bigger (as in gut size) but last time i checked beer belly doesnt count. Anyways back to the topic...
I think it was the same 14 year old, for pretty much most of them, i havent seen the show in a while.. so your telling me, just because kids dont listen we should stop educating them about possible dangers? thats sounds like a terrific idea. If you think the whole "point" of the program is to educate the rest of the nation about whats going on?.. I mean come on we are mostly men here, which dum *** doesnt know that this **** does happen... This program i think is for the sole purpose of entertainment. Its funny because some of the "people" i know that are making fun of these people gettin caught (no-one on the forums) have dated under-aged women (but i guess they aren't as old as you guys so it isnt soo bad?) still ILLEGAL in my opinion. Although i'm pretty much in agreement with you, Stan and Khoa that it is wrong and people who are guilty of child molestation, pedophilia should be put behind bars... i think you seem to fail to see the argument... which is not hard to understand, its like they are "creating" criminals, instead of catching the ones who have gotten away with the crime and who are "FORCEFULLY" committing these crime (for example, raping an innocent woman walking on the street late at night, trying to get home).. Its like an easy way out?... or maybe you can't see it from the point of view. What are they going to do next? bribe people with money... and whoever bites gets put behind bars for fraud and having wrong intentions? If it comes to that, a lot of people are going to be in jail..
There are crimes that are much worse than internet child predator. Just because there isn't a dateline series, doesn't mean nobody's doing anything about it. I mean there's not a whole lot dateline or any tv show can do to set up a sting to catch a register rapist. That's not suitable for the viewing public. I'm not sure i see or understand your "creating a criminal" statement. I'm sure some of the guys are repeat offenders. This is similar to Minority Report (if i remember correctly) where they catch criminal before they commit the crime. I don't think we're at that yet nor will we ever get there. But i definitely favor a proactive approach instead of a reactive one.

~Khoa
Old 02-07-2007, 05:19 PM
pdjafari

I think the thread subject should read

Dateline: To cath Dale soliciting sex from Arjun

meanwhile in the background the entire time you hear

Tanga tanga tanga tanga....tanga tanga tanga tanga
Old 02-07-2007, 05:29 PM
arjunz

Originally Posted by startertan
Would the cops like to spend time stopping rapes, of course, but there isn't a park where all the rapists hang out and where they can send in decoys to catch rapists in the act. Rape is somewhat of a random act that occurs in random places so it's hard for police to catch them in the act. But these guys go into chatrooms looking for girls and it's easier for some cop to pretend he's an underage girl. Now if a rapist is known to attack victims in a certain area, then the cops can try to plan a sting and send in a decoy. It's the same thing, it's just "easier" to find these predators.

Also, you mention all these unreported rapes...what about all the unreported child molestations? People coming forward after years and years saying that their uncle, a family friend, or their priest raped them.

How are they creating criminals? These pervs go into chatrooms and do age/sex/location checks. If some cop said 19/f/where ever, these guys wouldn't talk to them. But when they say 14/f/where ever, these guys pounce. It's like Destro said, if a cop offers you drugs and you don't take them you're fine. It's not like they offer you drugs and then you become a drug addict "all of a sudden".

I think this whole drug analogy is way different. Lets say, you thought some one was selling you weed on the side of the road? your telling me, no one would buy it? Now offcourse people will... Thats is a problem. Again going back to proactive and reactive approach. What i'm saying is the root of the problem is that there are people who want to smoke weed, they are going to get it no matter what. The fact that they can commit a "crime" no matter what is the problem, what needs to be done is to start from the source of problem. Eliminate ways in which weed is soo "readily" available. I'm not saying it will ever be fully controlled by the law, but the situation may get better due to strick re-inforcements. So now lets bring that back to child-molestation, rape etc. If we can keep 14 year olds (who have little clue as to what is going on in the world) off these websites, these predators will not so easily find their "prey". I think that is one way.. of solving this problem. Again, im not saying its going to be fully controlled. but meeting under-aged girls can be controlled i am sure, by simply putting an age restriction on these websites etc. etc. And when i say creating criminals, i mean they are almost tempting these mentally unstable/ deprived men to commit these crimes, who dont know any better than gettin laid by any means necessary, with that being said just having that intention, they should be punsied. Again.. i know they have the opportunity of talking to a 19 year old instead of a 14 year old, but come on which 19 year old would be interested in talking to them, they talk to 14 year olds obviously because it is easier for them. (I'm saying this, lookin at the situation from the "predators" point of view) I guess in the end, the truth is that there is many ways they can try to work on this problem, but it can never be fully controlled.. like u said it happens at random places at random times..

Last edited by arjunz; 02-07-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:35 PM
arjunz

CORRECTED!

I think the thread subject should read

Dateline: To catch Puria soliciting sex from other hairy persians

meanwhile in the background the entire time you hear

National anthem of iran
Old 02-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Mase4g63

This argument will never end. We all know that the world is not perfect. There will always be crimes. There will always be drugs, rapist, molestation, on and on and on. It's just pure TV and entertainment.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:13 PM
pdjafari

^^why deny the fact your gay?? There will always be gay men in the G club and we know the club isnt perfect. But I guess your the first of many to come
Old 02-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Mase4g63

Are you coming out with me???
Old 03-17-2007, 03:02 AM
G STACKS

who cares about these pervs