NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Dateline: To catch a predator

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 11:05 AM
UFGatorG35
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by terryw
i never watched this, but it does sound like entrapment to me, perhaps vic can clear things up. hope they dont get away with it
Entrapment how? The cops are posing as children in chatrooms that are frequented by these predators. They arent sending links via spam trying to trick someone into clicking on them to get them there. They arent out on the street trying to hard close a random guy who keeps saying "no" into walking into the house.

The sick fvcks knowingly and willingly visit these chatrooms for no other reason than to talk to kids with the hope of meeting up with them.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:22 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UFGatorG35
Entrapment how? The cops are posing as children in chatrooms that are frequented by these predators. They arent sending links via spam trying to trick someone into clicking on them to get them there. They arent out on the street trying to hard close a random guy who keeps saying "no" into walking into the house.

The sick fvcks knowingly and willingly visit these chatrooms for no other reason than to talk to kids with the hope of meeting up with them.
I second that.

Enticing is also not illegal if it falls under that category. Similar to the way they catch street racers etc...
Old 02-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Yeah, it's not entrapment. They are just posing as children so that the pedephiles that are already on the chat sites looking for children to have sex with get caught. They didn't go up to some random person and say "Hey, I'm 15 will you have sex with me?" All they did was bust the perverts who are trying to ask kids to have sex with them.
It's the same as cops posing as drug dealers or hookers. If you are not trying to pick up hookers or by drugs, then you don't have to worry about being arrested.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Last week they had some guy pull up in a tricked out Altima with lambo doors. His screen name was Nismo05007, I tried to search on some of the Altima sites for that name to call his a$$ out, but didn't see the name on any of the Altima sites.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:52 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Destro
Last week they had some guy pull up in a tricked out Altima with lambo doors. His screen name was Nismo05007, I tried to search on some of the Altima sites for that name to call his a$$ out, but didn't see the name on any of the Altima sites.
so you removed your lambo doors huh? j/k
Old 02-07-2007, 12:06 PM
arjunz

Okay guys, i never said its wrong and i agree pedophiles must be punsihed and put behind bars. Recalling from one of the first couple episodes, the "cops" who were posing as a 14 year old online, did not mention age after possibly arousing the man... i mean yes they are sick fvks, but hey look around you, there are enough shady *** mother ****** who wouldn't give a rats *** about how old a girl is, as long as they get some... Also, if your telling me by doing this they are stopping these people from going out and raping women? thats bs... look at some of these guys on the show.. the freakkin 14 year old girl was bigger than some of them... i just think its the wrong way to cut-down crime? Go research the percentage of rape that goes un-reported, and women who are just walking down the street late at night and end up getting raped... If your putting yourself out there, some one is going to give into the temptation and bite.. The right way to approach this problem would be possibly educating younger girls about how to safe even if they are on random online chat sites (its shady that they are there to begin with IMO)... The authorities should come up with a list of preventative measures that young girls should take to be safe... if your putting yourself out there, the chances are people will bite... i know it sounds like its not fair to these girls as their freedom is being violated... but thats just how things are..
Old 02-07-2007, 12:38 PM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by UFGatorG35
Tempting my a**. Nobody made these guys get in their cars and drive out of their way to meet with a CHILD for the sole purpose of sex. Anyone there, no matter what caused them to go through with it even to that point, is a sick fvck and should be shot as soon as they reach the house.
wait..... but....but what about last weekend when you came over???

so then you should be shot!?!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:39 PM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by arjunz
Okay guys, i never said its wrong and i agree pedophiles must be punsihed and put behind bars. Recalling from one of the first couple episodes, the "cops" who were posing as a 14 year old online, did not mention age after possibly arousing the man... i mean yes they are sick fvks, but hey look around you, there are enough shady *** mother ****** who wouldn't give a rats *** about how old a girl is, as long as they get some... Also, if your telling me by doing this they are stopping these people from going out and raping women? thats bs... look at some of these guys on the show.. the freakkin 14 year old girl was bigger than some of them... i just think its the wrong way to cut-down crime? Go research the percentage of rape that goes un-reported, and women who are just walking down the street late at night and end up getting raped... If your putting yourself out there, some one is going to give into the temptation and bite.. The right way to approach this problem would be possibly educating younger girls about how to safe even if they are on random online chat sites (its shady that they are there to begin with IMO)... The authorities should come up with a list of preventative measures that young girls should take to be safe... if your putting yourself out there, the chances are people will bite... i know it sounds like its not fair to these girls as their freedom is being violated... but thats just how things are..
Looks guys he's biased. He's having sexual relations w/ a 45 yo male so his comments dont count
Old 02-07-2007, 12:51 PM
UFGatorG35
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Originally Posted by pdjafari
wait..... but....but what about last weekend when you came over???

so then you should be shot!?!

Ssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 01:00 PM
ratm68

Looks guys he's biased. He's having sexual relations w/ a 45 yo male so his comments dont count

haha, I see your point Arjun, but there's only so much prevenative measure you can do to educate. There are simply too many kids that don't know any better..b/c they're young. By doing the show, it's part of the proactive approach rather than waiting for the assault to have already happen and then reacting to the crime. Bringing this issue to light, helps get it noticed, i'm sure as the result of the show, many parents have had discussiong with their kids that may have been overlooked w/o the show.

~Khoa
Old 02-07-2007, 01:51 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by ratm68
haha, I see your point Arjun, but there's only so much prevenative measure you can do to educate. There are simply too many kids that don't know any better..b/c they're young. By doing the show, it's part of the proactive approach rather than waiting for the assault to have already happen and then reacting to the crime. Bringing this issue to light, helps get it noticed, i'm sure as the result of the show, many parents have had discussiong with their kids that may have been overlooked w/o the show.

~Khoa
yep.... my sister talks to her kids about it. its crazy... there's not many sick pervs like arjunz running around.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:58 PM
arjunz

No Puria.. im not having sexual relations with your old 45 yr old ***... now will u stop harassing me and asking me.... FOR THE LAST TIME, i dont swing that way (your way)... please find some 14 yr old little magic carpet ridin boy..

Last edited by arjunz; 02-07-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
arjunz

Originally Posted by LEK
.. there's not many sick pervs like arjunz running around.
Hey didnt you tell me a while ago that you were dating a 16 year old and to keep it on the DL...
Old 02-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Originally Posted by arjunz
They have disclosed how old they were acting to be to every single one of them. And all of them made it very clear that the guys intention was to have sex with this underage person. That is illegal.
And they are doing preventative measures, but that still isn't going to stop it. How many times in school have we heard "Just Say No To Drugs?" But that hasn't stopped kids from doing drugs, has it?
These people are sexual predators preying on 13 and 14 year olds. The whole point of the program is to educate the rest of the nation about what is going so parents can talk with their kids and protect them from these guys.
Oh and Arjun, the only guy that these girls posing to be 14 are bigger than, would be you.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:29 PM
arjunz

Originally Posted by Destro
They have disclosed how old they were acting to be to every single one of them. And all of them made it very clear that the guys intention was to have sex with this underage person. That is illegal.
And they are doing preventative measures, but that still isn't going to stop it. How many times in school have we heard "Just Say No To Drugs?" But that hasn't stopped kids from doing drugs, has it?
These people are sexual predators preying on 13 and 14 year olds. The whole point of the program is to educate the rest of the nation about what is going so parents can talk with their kids and protect them from these guys.
Oh and Arjun, the only guy that these girls posing to be 14 are bigger than, would be you.
Ha, thats funny considering your about an inch shorter than i am, and u might be bigger (as in gut size) but last time i checked beer belly doesnt count. Anyways back to the topic...
I think it was the same 14 year old, for pretty much most of them, i havent seen the show in a while.. so your telling me, just because kids dont listen we should stop educating them about possible dangers? thats sounds like a terrific idea. If you think the whole "point" of the program is to educate the rest of the nation about whats going on?.. I mean come on we are mostly men here, which dum *** doesnt know that this **** does happen... This program i think is for the sole purpose of entertainment. Its funny because some of the "people" i know that are making fun of these people gettin caught (no-one on the forums) have dated under-aged women (but i guess they aren't as old as you guys so it isnt soo bad?) still ILLEGAL in my opinion. Although i'm pretty much in agreement with you, Stan and Khoa that it is wrong and people who are guilty of child molestation, pedophilia should be put behind bars... i think you seem to fail to see the argument... which is not hard to understand, its like they are "creating" criminals, instead of catching the ones who have gotten away with the crime and who are "FORCEFULLY" committing these crime (for example, raping an innocent woman walking on the street late at night, trying to get home).. Its like an easy way out?... or maybe you can't see it from the point of view. What are they going to do next? bribe people with money... and whoever bites gets put behind bars for fraud and having wrong intentions? If it comes to that, a lot of people are going to be in jail..

Last edited by arjunz; 02-07-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Dateline: To catch a predator