NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

wow.. my ride is on da rice list again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 12:57 PM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 6MTzer

Is this Rice?
naw...the wing isn't big enough...
Old 12-31-2006, 01:02 PM
JONFLIP29

so lets see here...lets put all of our facts together on our two contenders.

Cnaman, owns a G35 (all stock) in which he plans to sell it? b/c he lost his 9month job (sounds seasonal to me, toys'r'us holiday employee maybe, i don't know).....or this guy wants to keep it and "rim it up" one day.
he also owns a integra turbo LS with $5k JUST IN TUNING! and probably a whole list of more of ciara's goodies. apparently, the lip kit on his car is urethene and NOT fiberglass, so the makes it officially less rice (i guess, if that makes sense. who cares if it breaks or it bends, the shyts fukked up anyways)
and now mr. Cnaman is running his lip about my man FusionGT about his G35 having a fiberglass bodykit. looks like thats all it boils down to. its typical that mr. BAMA...i mean Cnaman, doesn't know what else my mans has in this infamous Top Secret sponsored V35 Skyline. let me run through a few things i noticed when i, personally witnessed this vehicle.

Fusion is the V35 Skyline's project name when Top Secret designed its blue prints. this car is suited up with a 8-piece wide body kit retailing at $6,000 alone. Fusion didn't stop there with its aero dynamics, he stepped it up to a 13-piece kit by add the aero mirrors, rear diffuser, rear wing and vented hood. making it a true and noticable Top Secret car, the traditional gold paint was sprayed to give it its character. the car rollers on 19' staggered Gold Volk wheels to match the body color. a big'ger! brake kit was applied to ensure that it can stop this monster which is a GReddy twin turbo'd VQ35 w/ a custom intake manifold, which is all shinny and pretty. a Top Secret titanium full exhaust system lets you hear the car scream at you going down the highway (mind you, a $3000 almost $4000 exhaust.....damn thats right). a fully adjustable tein damper kit makes this car have its shake and bake skills and it'll school you on a track. inside we have a cusco bolt-in roll cage, not only a very safe upgrade but a good looking one too with its blue paint and fancy labeling. a set of high dollar racing seats gives your a$$ that nice comforting feeling while exceed speeds over 130 mph. racing steering, racing shifter and ****, flush mounted gauges and a double din touch screen monitor gives the interior of this vehicle a very.....happy ending. i'm sure theres more to the story that i don't know about but i'm very detailed when paying attention to cars like this. so the list goes on.....as they say.

so all this goes out, specially to mr. BAMA (Cnaman)...brutha please, know your facts before you want to talk shyt. this car has more money in it then you will make in a YEAR! working seasonal at toys'r'us. come on now, act like a grown man like you say you are, and stop turning this into a lunch room debate in the 11th grade. thats when nigg@$ starting getting whips when i was in school. you know, you really should appreciate those rice makers by not calling them rice b/c thats who designs everything we speak of. you don't see any white boys (americans) coming out with some shyt like them. face it, rice cars are the shyt, it just all depends on who puts it together when deciding nice car to rice car. do us all a favor and just do what the past few members here have already said....and i repeat...and repeat...and repeat.....

SHUT THE **** UP!! SHUT THE **** UP!! SHUT THE **** UP!!
Old 12-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Mase4g63

i'll race your integra with my crx SiR beater.....wanna go?
Old 12-31-2006, 03:18 PM
cnaman

turbo, installation and tuning = 5k+. The fibberglass isn't rice.. but he claims is JDM.... Which I can't see. Cause JDM skyline don't come out the factory like that.... If they did,,, like i said b4, they should burn the dealership down...
Old 12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Slyding_G35_03

^^^^^U GUYS SHOULD CHECK ALL HIS THREADS............ HIS JUST MAD TO THE WORLD.....

http://g35driver.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2039512

ALL HIS POST IS LIKE HATING SOMETHING OR MAD ABOUT SOMETHING.. EVEN ASKING A SIMPLE Q.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:28 PM
UFGatorG35
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Slyding_G35_03
^^^^^U GUYS SHOULD CHECK ALL HIS THREADS............ HIS JUST MAD TO THE WORLD.....

http://g35driver.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2039512

ALL HIS POST IS LIKE HATING SOMETHING OR MAD ABOUT SOMETHING.. EVEN ASKING A SIMPLE Q.
Nice, I get to use this already!

Old 12-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Slyding_G35_03

hahah. ish ol good.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:33 PM
Cossey

Originally Posted by cnaman
turbo, installation and tuning = 5k+. The fibberglass isn't rice.. but he claims is JDM.... Which I can't see. Cause JDM skyline don't come out the factory like that.... If they did,,, like i said b4, they should burn the dealership down...
You said your turbo and installation was $6k. And then another $5k for tuning. Do you have a 2000whp Supra or what?

Also the Top Secret kit IS JDM. As int they'll have it in stock at regular places in Japan all over the place, where as here in America we'd have to get it special ordered and imported. And Top Secret is a Japanese based company.

CNAMAN FTL!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 08:33 PM
FusionGT

Originally Posted by cnaman
Y would u drop 5k for that car when u can't even buy nice set of custom rim for your G? just doesn't make sense. plus when did i ever claimed that my car was purchased in japan? only thing i mentioned was, "jdm goodies"
Old 12-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Jee_35

Originally Posted by UFGatorG35

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! that was too funny, still laughing LOLL
Old 01-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Mizter_G

Originally Posted by UFGatorG35

Can I use this for my avatar?? hehe