NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Chuck vs Tito Dec 30

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 01:27 PM
JOKER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Tito just got scared and wet his pants. He was not paying att to Chucks movement, got cough couple of times and got knocked out. But at the end he just gave up fighting and did not even tried to prevent chucks with his legs. Sad very sad, I wanted Tito to win
Old 01-02-2007, 01:41 PM
G-Tofu

^^indeed, Tito is a chicken when it comes to fight Chuck..... I hate fighter like that...... if you're a fighter, then comes and FIGHTs.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Byrnie

Man i disagree he wasn't being a chicken at all and they were both hestitant in the first round. He knew what he had to do to win and he did the best he could to execute it. Think about if you're fighting against someone who can strike 3 or 4 times better than you can and he's nearly impossible to take down but he's not in the same type of shape that you are? Well folks you pray upon that weakness and take the fight to the later rounds in hopes to win. If you noticed the third round Chuck wasn't himself he punches were much slower. Chucks cardio is no where near Titos so Tito thought he would try to capitalize on that. Did it work, no was it the best strategy he had, yes. You guys need to watch more boxing and MMA :-). I also think to say someone sucks with a record of 16/5 is an uneducated comment.

Last edited by Byrnie; 01-02-2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:48 PM
JOKER

He sucked at that particular fight. No one said that any of those fighters suck. But Tito had much more then he gave. And I'm disappointed that he brought so little. Tito has way to much inexperience to know how to defend him self, and rolling up in a ball on the floor was not his best move.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:15 PM
stogey420time

Tito was weak and his take downs were pathetic...much like Matt Hughes vs. Penn (in the 1st) man that made him looked like a chump.
Tito cardio is better only cause he's younger (i give him that) but he was just as tired...especially after that beat down in the 1st.
Glad Tito got his a$$ whooped (never liked him) cause dude is arrogant and talks to much.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:34 PM
G-Tofu

Originally Posted by Byrnie
Man i disagree he wasn't being a chicken at all and they were both hestitant in the first round. He knew what he had to do to win and he did the best he could to execute it. Think about if you're fighting against someone who can strike 3 or 4 times better than you can and he's nearly impossible to take down but he's not in the same type of shape that you are? Well folks you pray upon that weakness and take the fight to the later rounds in hopes to win. If you noticed the third round Chuck wasn't himself he punches were much slower. Chucks cardio is no where near Titos so Tito thought he would try to capitalize on that. Did it work, no was it the best strategy he had, yes. You guys need to watch more boxing and MMA :-). I also think to say someone sucks with a record of 16/5 is an uneducated comment.

I've been watching MMA since 1993. I watched all Tito's fights. Tito was very aggressive to other fighters like (victor belford, randy couture, ken, wanderlei silva, guy mezger).... he was not himself last night. I don't like Tito at all but he has more to give than he did. for your information, tito's record is 15/5 so I guess YOU need to read more about MMA instead of UFC website only.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:35 PM
LEK

oooooh!! burns just owned all of you!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 05:36 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by G-Tofu
I've been watching MMA since 1993. I watched all Tito's fights. Tito was very aggressive to other fighters like (victor belford, randy couture, ken, wanderlei silva, guy mezger).... he was not himself last night. I don't like Tito at all but he has more to give than he did. for your information, tito's record is 15/5 so I guess YOU need to read more about MMA instead of UFC website only.
oooooh lee just owned burns back!!! lol
Old 01-02-2007, 08:54 PM
arjunz

ya'll are all ghey!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Mase4g63

Just Lek, he went to Hooters for the wings not the fight.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Byrnie

The record I gave is what I got off of the fight at the end and if you're gonna try to argue over someone's record and say they can't read, then for god's sake spell his opponents names right, you're sure being hypocritical. So I guess you need to READ the UFC website to get their name's right because it's Vitor Belfort and Guy Metzger.

Last edited by Byrnie; 01-03-2007 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Byrnie

Originally Posted by stogey420time
Tito was weak and his take downs were pathetic...much like Matt Hughes vs. Penn (in the 1st) man that made him looked like a chump.
Tito cardio is better only cause he's younger (i give him that) but he was just as tired...especially after that beat down in the 1st.
Glad Tito got his a$$ whooped (never liked him) cause dude is arrogant and talks to much.
I'm glad Hughes lost I thought he was a ***** and I'm not that big of a fan of Tito either but I do enjoy the fights for the most part. I was more looking forward to the Jardine vs. Griffin fight more than the Chuck vs. Tito one, was anyone else? I figured Tito was going to lose early or win in the 4th or 5th round considering his conditioning but was wrong in both accounts.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:15 PM
LEK

The record I gave is what I got off of the fight at the end and if you're gonna try to argue over someone's record and say they can't read, then for god's sake spell his opponents names right, you're sure being hypocritical. So I guess you need to READ the UFC website to get their name's right because it's Vitor Belfort and Guy Metzger.
professor burns loool
Old 01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
G-Tofu

I'm glad Hughes lost I thought he was a ***** and I'm not that big of a fan of Tito either but I do enjoy the fights for the most part. I was more looking forward to the Jardine vs. Griffin fight more than the Chuck vs. Tito one, was anyone else? I figured Tito was going to lose early or win in the 4th or 5th round considering his conditioning but was wrong in both accounts.
FYI Guy Mezger (not Meztger) is the name hahaha... I try to steal the last round .
Old 01-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Byrnie

FYI Guy Mezger (not Meztger) is the name hahaha... I try to steal the last round .
lol and you are successful I just looked on lions den website and you're right damn the article I used earlier as a reference.... misspelled his name lmao

Quick Reply: Chuck vs Tito Dec 30