NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Ultimate NGC Video Game Console Thread. Playstation 3/Xbox Live/Video Game Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 02:41 PM
terryw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
incase you havnt noticed we are all a bunch of nerds, i mean just look at John. nuff said. we are almost all in IT or engineering, or something computer related. stop trying to act like youre cool. Im a nerd coding and designing database all day. pratik is a even bigger big time nerd doing his little c# and sql all day. I mean pratik is indian, and hes in IT, and he works for Dell. nuff said. puria is a super nerd cause hes an admin. dont get me started with Stanton, hes hobby is to do calculus integrations, I mean you cant get nerdier than that, well except for John. Ken is a lockeed nerd, looks like one, dress like one. brian, bruce and amer are more IT nerds, Stych is a verizon technitian... Nerd. Kunal is probably a nerd even though he never tell us what he does at work, but its probably something nerdy. you can tell by the fact that hes all into skype. Khoa was an accountant before, but hes a nerd now at his new IT job. Only people that arnt nerds are Lek, and Arjun, they are both jew wannabe finance/accounting people. and devon whose a full time grand wizard now.

---National Geek Club. stop hating on us when we wanna talk about our video games.

Last edited by terryw; 11-21-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 02:43 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

First rule of Nerd club..... well, you get the picture...

Old 11-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Stytch

Originally Posted by BlacKat
just bring over 2 360's and 2 GOW's and its done

The one on the wall and the one on the left are both 42". One is Sony, the other is a Magnavox i think.
those are plasmas????
I thought U weren't suppose to play games on plasmas
Old 11-21-2006, 02:54 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

^supposedly not excessively. Burnin is supposed to have been a bit tougher with newer technologies, but that being said, I still wouldnt buy one for gaming.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:42 PM
BlacKat

Originally Posted by clokwork
oh I get it. This is code word telling Tablot to meet you for a game of hide the sausage. I see you speak in code too!!
ahahahhaa, good one
Old 11-21-2006, 03:43 PM
BlacKat

Originally Posted by pdjafari
G club is turning into a 'Gamestop Festival' or 'Nerd Grand Central Station'..

lool, wtf is up w/ every other thread being related to video games??? make it stoooop!!!
to add to terry's lecture...

I say its cuz its that time of year again when people get lazy, stay home more often, get fat and play games.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:55 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Im not fat!! just pleasantly plump.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:04 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by terryw
incase you havnt noticed we are all a bunch of nerds, i mean just look at John. nuff said. we are almost all in IT or engineering, or something computer related. stop trying to act like youre cool. Im a nerd coding and designing database all day. pratik is a even bigger big time nerd doing his little c# and sql all day. I mean pratik is indian, and hes in IT, and he works for Dell. nuff said. puria is a super nerd cause hes an admin. dont get me started with Stanton, hes hobby is to do calculus integrations, I mean you cant get nerdier than that, well except for John. Ken is a lockeed nerd, looks like one, dress like one. brian, bruce and amer are more IT nerds, Stych is a verizon technitian... Nerd. Kunal is probably a nerd even though he never tell us what he does at work, but its probably something nerdy. you can tell by the fact that hes all into skype. Khoa was an accountant before, but hes a nerd now at his new IT job. Only people that arnt nerds are Lek, and Arjun, they are both jew wannabe finance/accounting people. and devon whose a full time grand wizard now.

---National Geek Club. stop hating on us when we wanna talk about our video games.
i'm not a jew... lol
Old 11-21-2006, 04:04 PM
BlacKat

Originally Posted by Stytch
those are plasmas????
I thought U weren't suppose to play games on plasmas
where you hear that myth?

i been playin games on my palsma for 2 years now

i litterally played alllllll day and night when halo2 first came out on that plasma.

The impt thing is that you make sure u get the service plan with any plasma. luckly mine hasn't broken down, but my roommate's one on the wall (which is a higher & more expensive brand name) is broken down and he got it less than a year ago....and he takes sooo much better care of it than i do. He got warranty tho, so its cool. Sh|t, I used to throw mine in the backseat of my Maxima and take it over to have LAN games at friends' houses. So you can't really let name brand or price determine if your plasma is going to make it for the 4 - 5 yr average life-span.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:10 PM
BlacKat

Originally Posted by terryw

yo, at first, i scrolled by this and said f*** reading all that...but i read it now on my down time and...aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaaa!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:24 PM
tiblot

Originally Posted by BlacKat
ahahahhaa, good one

LOLOL
Old 11-22-2006, 10:07 AM
brian2004

Originally Posted by clokwork
Where did you get those tv stands for the LDC?!?!? those are awesome
Tv Stands form ikea.IKRNS that is the part # if you need it.lol
Old 11-22-2006, 11:26 AM
acpstunts

add me, definately looking for some more friends ---> g35drvr
Old 11-22-2006, 11:33 AM
SKRich78

im down for GOW my tag is SKRich78
Old 11-23-2006, 11:00 PM
wnt1bd

What's up with the clip with the hollow points????????

Quick Reply: Ultimate NGC Video Game Console Thread. Playstation 3/Xbox Live/Video Game Discussion