NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Ultimate NGC Video Game Console Thread. Playstation 3/Xbox Live/Video Game Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Stytch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clokwork
I agree to a certain extent. I cant wait for the next gen TVs to show their technology. The thing that bothers me with this is that its using LCDs. While LCD technology is getting better, some implementations still have video lag during fast scenes. LCDs are still more expensive. I hope the gap closes. It will be great to see where LCD technology is over they year to next couple of years though. I wonder if SXRD suffers from the same woes as lcds do..

note: I know dlp isnt the god of televisions. I just have my reservations.
so what are U saying john, what's better DLP, LCD, PLASMA or SXRD, I need to know cuz if I get the wrong T.V....I'm gonna be PISSED.
I'm getting this one right here

Sony BRAVIA XBR 40" 1080p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Old 11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Stytch

Originally Posted by tiblot
yeh i watchd some 10 min in game video

coooool stuff, out tomorrow!!
I WAS JUST AT EB GAMES A LITTLE WHILE AGO AND THEY HAD ABOUT 30 COPIES OF GEARS OF WAR IN THE GLASS CASE, BUT THEY WERE ALL PRE-ORDERSAND THEY ALSO HAD THE WII OUT ON DISPLAY WITH EXCITE TRUCK...THAT GAME IS FUN AS SHYT
I ASKED DUDE BEHIND THE COUNTER HOW COME THEY HAVE THE WII OUT ON DISPLAY, BUT NOT THE PS3 WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO COME OUT 2 DAYS B4 THE WII, AND HE WAS LIKE THAT'S HOW MUCH SONY LOVES US...THEY WON'T SEND US A DISPLAY MODEL ...I WAS LIKE DAMN THAT'S FOCKED UP
Old 11-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Stytch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYy6yUd8H28
Old 11-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Igor911

I plan on staying out at WalMart in my area. They are planning to reopen the store at midnight for the PS3 fans.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:36 PM
BlacKat

why you being all secretive!! lol
Nah man, wasn't tryin to hold out on anybody...just didn't have time to type it all out earlier.

Basically my roommate found out that there's a Best Buy (or was it a Circuit City) in Rockville (or was it Bethesda) MD that's getting 100 PS3's...and like Igor just said...they are opening at midnight so people don't wait out all night.

I'm not too sure of the details, but he knows more...that's why I said hit me up. I was gonna group e-mail everyone who's in on the plan.

So if any of you want to work together to get sh|t worked out, let me know. The more people we have working on the same plan....the better luck we all have to getting one, two, or even three PS3's

So, let's get a plan goin...we figure out the stores that have the most, and send wheover is closest to that location...if the line is looking good, then that person gives the word to everyone else and we'll come join you there. This way, we cover much more locations w/o all of us wasting a trip to each one.

Trust me, this worked with the 360's earlier this year.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:39 AM
Stytch

Originally Posted by BlacKat
Nah man, wasn't tryin to hold out on anybody...just didn't have time to type it all out earlier.

Basically my roommate found out that there's a Best Buy (or was it a Circuit City) in Rockville (or was it Bethesda) MD that's getting 100 PS3's...and like Igor just said...they are opening at midnight so people don't wait out all night.

I'm not too sure of the details, but he knows more...that's why I said hit me up. I was gonna group e-mail everyone who's in on the plan.

So if any of you want to work together to get sh|t worked out, let me know. The more people we have working on the same plan....the better luck we all have to getting one, two, or even three PS3's

So, let's get a plan goin...we figure out the stores that have the most, and send wheover is closest to that location...if the line is looking good, then that person gives the word to everyone else and we'll come join you there. This way, we cover much more locations w/o all of us wasting a trip to each one.

Trust me, this worked with the 360's earlier this year.

WELL I HEARD THAT THE CIRCUIT CITY IN ROCKVILLE IS HAVING AN EVENT WITH A RADIO STATION AND I THINK WILL OPEN UP AROUND MIDNIGHT
NOT 2 SURE HOW VALID THAT INFO IS, BUT...ANYTHING HELPS
Old 11-07-2006, 10:32 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

yeah, its going down in Rockville. That place is gonna be crazy. Terry has a plan also. We should all coordinate on this. I would say we should have an AIM conference about this
Old 11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
BlacKat

^^ +1
Old 11-07-2006, 11:04 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

For all who have access to members only thread, please see that. Blackat, if you dont have it, please pm pratik. In the meantime, I Can get you the info.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
KlokDeezal

In the meantime, I Can get you the info.
Thats what I need...I need the friggin info People

*after you have acquired your PS3*

*Music CD playing in background*

"Just the Two of us, we can make it if we try...Just the two of us...You and I"
Old 11-07-2006, 11:11 AM
BlacKat

For all who have access to members only thread, please see that. Blackat, if you dont have it, please pm pratik. In the meantime, I Can get you the info.
I PMed him a while back about the members only section...but I guess I was still a nub and nobody knew who I was. Well, that's still probably the case right now too. lol

So wusup? Can a brotha get in on that section or wat? If u say I gotta blow Lek or Castertroy, I'm out! I'm gonna join the Eclipse club or neon club or somesh|t.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:11 AM
BlacKat

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
Thats what I need...I need the friggin info People

*after you have acquired your PS3*

*Music CD playing in background*

"Just the Two of us, we can make it if we try...Just the two of us...You and I"
AHAHAHHAHAAAaa!!
Old 11-07-2006, 11:13 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

you have to show your loyalty to us. we need you to suck our c*cks.

Old 11-07-2006, 11:17 AM
BlacKat

in that case, i'd rather be ronery

oh so ronery

Last edited by BlacKat; 11-07-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Stytch

Originally Posted by BlacKat
in that case, i'd rather be ronery

oh so ronery

KIM JON IL - INEVITABLY
LISA - say that again
KIM JON IL - INEV..INEVITABLY
LISA - one more time
KIM JON IL - INEVITABLY, THINGS ARE INEVITABLY GOING 2 CHANGE...GOT-DAMMIT OPEN YOUR ******* EARS

LMFAO...HILARIOUS

Quick Reply: Ultimate NGC Video Game Console Thread. Playstation 3/Xbox Live/Video Game Discussion