NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

got eaten tonight by a CIVIC?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:59 AM
KlokDeezal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wnt1bd
Man I leave you in charge of NA cars and you get beat by a CIVIC!!!! LOL...that's it I'm coming back......
Thats cuz you left the wrong person in charge...I'm hella faster than he is
Old 11-02-2006, 11:01 AM
gsRt5

I have a honda civic H/B and a integra gsR and soon a G35. I dont see why ever site I go too ppl just bash the civic?.....Its a great car good on gas and its very reliable.......I even have a guy in another forum that drives a Tiberon call my car a POS......In No way is it riced out, I havent even touched the sohc motor thats in there...Its plainly a daily driver........Sure its all JDM on the outside but I just like the look.....
If I wanted too I could dump less than half the $$ I'm going to spend on the G and have a killer 10'sec car(K20)....That would probably eat most of the cars in here, but I dont want too......
I am not buying the G for its speed and if I wanted a fast car I would be looking elsewhere...
And for the ppl who say that they beat a turbo civic.......Do you know who built the car or what was in it?...........**** you can get a turbo off ebay and slap it on any car, but is it going to be fast?............NO!!....
It dont matter what you build, its how you build it..........
In the end sure he still drives a civic and you still drive a Infiniti...

I just hope the G doesnt make me a stuck up as some of you sound......

I know I opened myself for a ****load of responses but Im not here to talk trash.......Afterall I love the Infiniti's and I hope to be getting mine soon...
Old 11-02-2006, 11:18 AM
pdjafari

^^ricer be gone!!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:20 AM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by LEK
That was the dumbest post from you to date. Do you judge people's financial status by what car they drive? Reminds me of sales people at department stores. They like to judge people by the way they are dressed. When in fact the person who dresses in a raggedy shirt might have more money than they will ever make in their entire pathetic life. I know people who drive nice a$$ cars and live in apts. I also know people who drive civics/celica and own multiple homes.
sorry buddy but its the truth. yes the truth hurts, but when you walk into an interview w/ a yakuza tatoo on your neck they might not hire you. people who drive nice cars and live 10 in 1 apt. dont get respect...b/c anybody and everybody can buy a porsche if they lived/ate for free w/ 15 other family members (ehem ehem JESUS!!). People should live by their means, some ppl simply are not enthusiasts so they drive whatever. others drive nice cars b/c they are car fanatics (like myself). However a tractor or a civic is not a car for a enthusiast IMHO. It is simply a means to come/go and I respect that. But ppl have different tastes and priorities, some like to have a home, then worry about a car. others think the cars more important...

but thats just the way the world works bro...first impression and image are very big in this world. you know me and ive never judged anybody in the club or in real life based on clothes/car etc. but you and i both know lek thats how other ppl see things....sorry you feel that way!!

i was simply posting the truth, not necessarily how i feel, but it does hurt!!

Last edited by pdjafari; 11-02-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:31 AM
pdjafari

oh and "HAHHAHAHA, LMAO, LOL, HEHE, TEEHEE" for making everybody think i really mean what i said in my first post. i dont judge anybody, not by car, house, clothes. i judge them by character and you know that lek. so get off the magic carpet and get behind the wheel of the rickshaw you plick!!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:31 AM
terryw

Originally Posted by LEK
LOL i've owned several hondas in the past. Accords and Civics. and always hooked them up with big wings and fart cans!. Lots of type R stickers and big bad paint jobs! and hub caps on my rims, i was a playa!
here is a picture of my last civic

I knew it!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:39 AM
pdjafari

Originally Posted by twitch
...insanely idiotic...
LMFAO, your calling me an idiot??

dude your from new orleans!!!!...end of story

wait for the next storm then go steal some more PC's like the one your using to post on gdriver right now with!!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:39 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

not to be surprised by the responses, but wow.

I liked the way Jesus explained the race without bashing the other guy. He just stated the facts as they occured. I dont care what beats me. Im going to feel bad to some extent. I have an idea what some of these cars are capable of. Sometimes you just have no idea to the extent of the upgrades of the car your racing. It's great when people can race and be gentlemen about it. When the other guy is a *****, it can put salt into the wounds. Sounds weird saying this but I agree with most to all of what Lek has stated here along with his concurrence to other posts. A lot of these race threads seem to always turn out with the same ending.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
pdjafari

^^lol i love getting reactions out of ppl. its funny though, b/c you guys supposedly 'know me' and who i am. you also know i've never judged anybody, then with one quick comment i post (to draw out more stupid comments and stir up the pot) you all suddenly seem to forget everything.

seriously, when have i or was i serious??

in addition, this coming from a man who thinks his G is the fastest in the world, and swears he'd beat any other G in the club after losing to junior in an auto
Old 11-02-2006, 11:47 AM
KlokDeezal

^This is a true statement

My name is Klok and support Puria's Message
Old 11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
LEK

loool i go to a meeting for an hour and come back to this??? puria you sneaky bastard!!
Old 11-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Fassster10

no biggie, you should have taken on him from a stop
Old 11-02-2006, 12:11 PM
LEK

Originally Posted by terryw
I knew it!
for your info thats the Honda IS300
Old 11-02-2006, 12:18 PM
twitch

Originally Posted by pdjafari
LMFAO, your calling me an idiot??

dude your from new orleans!!!!...end of story

wait for the next storm then go steal some more PC's like the one your using to post on gdriver right now with!!
HAHA... I'm laughing right along with you.
Unfortunately the PC's I stole, along with the plasma TV, didn't work when we finally had powered restored two months later. Possibly due to the water damage BUT I'm really guessing here.
I did however get a warm Heineken since my brother hooked me up. I'm sure you saw his pic on the news... he was famous
Old 11-02-2006, 12:27 PM
castertroy101

^steal some more and ill put them on ebay...matter of fact go steal a shipment of PS3 and will split the sales cost

sounds like a steal to me hahaha

Quick Reply: got eaten tonight by a CIVIC?