NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

got eaten tonight by a CIVIC?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 07:03 AM
BlacKat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NaztyG
how come every time we get beaten by someone.. people always say.. "at least our cars look better".. can there be ONE post where the car is just given its props for being faster? im impressed by the OP that he did not say this but its always said.. Srt-4 smoked me on the highway..someone said, its still a neon, Sti smoked me, its a grocery getter, honda smoked me, at least i got navigation, heated seats, etc.. just give the car its props and move on.. granted a civic needs boat loads of $$ to be faster then our cars, but respect the work someone has done to a car like that to be able to smoke us. To each their own and show respect. I dont like the kind of reputation we're gonna get if we keep this up, as being stuck up and think our cars are gods.. lets show some class please!!
-Adam
+ 1

...at least we have LED tail lights
Old 11-02-2006, 07:38 AM
JDM 350GT

Originally Posted by terryw
where did I ever say I dont like civics? you are putting words in my mouth. I actually like civics a lot, especially the new one. they are great for the price range, looks great, drives great, and has great fuel economy. saying civics arnt as nice as G35 is hardly the same as saying I dont like civics?
you didnt.
but that's what i thought when i read your first post.
i am not putting words in your mouth lol...just wondering what you are thinking about civic in general
Old 11-02-2006, 07:57 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by G35zkyline
ok, im on my way home from work after eating at Minerva indian coisine (Pratik, if u havent tried this place u gota go there) anyways i get on route 28 north and this is around 9:30 so there is some light traffic, all of the sudden i see this hatchback honda civic that must have been maybe a 92-93 with track numbers on the windows, don't see an exhaust sistem coming out the back and all i can hear is a blow off valve, so then when i pass him i see the exaust pipe coming out of the side of the front bumper. consider that it is a three lane road and there is traffic on all three lanes so theres not much room to pick up speed. Finally we get to a traffic light and i get on the far right lane and he gets behind me after he flashes his lights twice the light nurns green and i gas it, bi third gear i was probably about six cars ahead of him so then i slow down for him to cath up and from a roll at about 40mph we take off (me on third gear) and the civic just get pulling away from me like like i was applying the brakes . for the smell his car gave and the instant power he gained he must have been juicing cuz theres no way he would have taken me just with a turbo. i need FI.

how fast were you going when you cut off? he might already be in boost... the weight of that car is probably like 1/2 the weight of our car. At 40mph on 3rd gear you're at about 3k rpm. Thats kinda low. I had a friend with a jdm type r engine in his 93 hatch. and from the line he got me by like 6 cars.... then i passed him as i hit 3rd gear going about 90+. But then I raced a turbo'd civic with LS motor and got smoked really bad. Thats why you don't race civics JESUS!!! loooool
Old 11-02-2006, 08:03 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by NaztyG
how come every time we get beaten by someone.. people always say.. "at least our cars look better".. can there be ONE post where the car is just given its props for being faster? im impressed by the OP that he did not say this but its always said.. Srt-4 smoked me on the highway..someone said, its still a neon, Sti smoked me, its a grocery getter, honda smoked me, at least i got navigation, heated seats, etc.. just give the car its props and move on.. granted a civic needs boat loads of $$ to be faster then our cars, but respect the work someone has done to a car like that to be able to smoke us. To each their own and show respect. I dont like the kind of reputation we're gonna get if we keep this up, as being stuck up and think our cars are gods.. lets show some class please!!
-Adam
+1......
Old 11-02-2006, 08:07 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by arjunz
Yeah, that dude had more than a turbo. I beat a turbo civic like a year ago.. but we started from a roll.. maybe off the line he would have a better shot. So if he beat you that bad... he definitely is spraying.
how do you know he's spraying?? you were like 10,000 miles away when this happened. and a civic doesn't need to be spraying to do what it did.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:27 AM
terryw

jesus won by 6 cars at first, then loose that badly. it seems he was spraying to me. otherwise even if the civic was not launched correctly, if it can beat jesus that badly on the 2nd run, the first run should have been a lot closer. im sure a lot of turbo civics dosnt need to spray to beat a G, but in this case, arjunz made a very logical assumption based on jesus' description
Old 11-02-2006, 10:09 AM
pdjafari

civic's are still a POS car. yes i can say that b/c i paid more and got more. i can take a john deere tractor and mod it w/ $$ to beat Mase's Evo...but does that mean it should get props?? no, b/c anybody can do it and its been done over and over.

A civic is a civic and G is a G. Fact of the matter is the civic is for the man/woman who cant afford a G. And I bet 10:1 the guy complaining or bitching about 'dont put down civic drivers' probably used to be one or probably was a member of ricerhonda.com

i am not cocky or think i am god b/c i drive a G. but any body can tell you the G is a nicer car and if you had your choice (FREE) the man/woman would always choose the G....
Old 11-02-2006, 10:26 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by pdjafari
Fact of the matter is the civic is for the man/woman who cant afford a G.
That was the dumbest post from you to date. Do you judge people's financial status by what car they drive? Reminds me of sales people at department stores. They like to judge people by the way they are dressed. When in fact the person who dresses in a raggedy shirt might have more money than they will ever make in their entire pathetic life. I know people who drive nice a$$ cars and live in apts. I also know people who drive civics/celica and own multiple homes.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:28 AM
terryw

one of my lawyer friends makes close to 200k a year in NYC and drives a civic, he can easily get a ferrari if he wants to, but he likes the civic because its a well made car... and yeah, hes a jew lol

if you know who Van Gundy is, (coach for the huston rockets) he drives a civic despite making millions a year. and yeah hes a jew too lol... coincidental eh?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:31 AM
LEK

one of my lawyer friends makes close to 200k a year in NYC and drives a civic, he can easily get a ferrari if he wants to, but he likes the civic because its a well made car... and yeah, hes a jew lol

if you know who Van Gundy is, (coach for the huston rockets) he drives a civic despite making millions a year. and yeah hes a jew too lol... coincidental eh?
Leonardo Di Caprio drives a honda civic HYBRID.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:34 AM
twitch

civic's are still a POS car. yes i can say that b/c i paid more and got more. i can take a john deere tractor and mod it w/ $$ to beat Mase's Evo...but does that mean it should get props?? no, b/c anybody can do it and its been done over and over.

A civic is a civic and G is a G. Fact of the matter is the civic is for the man/woman who cant afford a G. And I bet 10:1 the guy complaining or bitching about 'dont put down civic drivers' probably used to be one or probably was a member of ricerhonda.com

i am not cocky or think i am god b/c i drive a G. but any body can tell you the G is a nicer car and if you had your choice (FREE) the man/woman would always choose the G....
Quoted from Billy Madison:
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Seriously though come on!

If ANYONE can mod a tractor that beats an Evo does this mean that ANYONE who drives a Civic can mod it to beat anything else on the road?

As far as others "bitching about don’t put down civic drivers" it seems to me that you've brought yourself down to their level with this "bitchy" post.

Were you beaten by a POS before and this thread just hit your sore spot? You rambled like you have some pent up anger. Calm down man because really, it will be OK.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:35 AM
terryw

And I bet 10:1 the guy complaining or bitching about 'dont put down civic drivers' probably used to be one or probably was a member of ricerhonda.com

i think lek probably used to own a civic and is a former member of ricerhonda.com lol and hes probably a jew too masqerating as a Thai lol Lek when are you having your Barnitzva? lol
Old 11-02-2006, 10:38 AM
LEK

i think lek probably used to own a civic and is a former member of ricerhonda.com lol and hes probably a jew too masqerating as a Thai lol Lek when are you having your Barnitzva? lol
LOL i've owned several hondas in the past. Accords and Civics. But never hooked them up. The only mod I did on my civic was aftermarket HIDs. Everything else was stock. no stickers nother. No wing... jus stock. no tints even.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:50 AM
wnt1bd

Man I leave you in charge of NA cars and you get beat by a CIVIC!!!! LOL...that's it I'm coming back......yeah right it's still in the 80's here!! LOL
All good though, some of them are just motor shells........all motor and nothing else. With that exhaust, it won't be long before his car is towed for emissions.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:53 AM
madchef

Live by this rule:

Don't race civics. If you win, you were supposed to win. If you lose, well....

Quick Reply: got eaten tonight by a CIVIC?