NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

got eaten tonight by a CIVIC?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 12:11 AM
NaztyG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by terryw
it is only a civic lol, its not as nice as our cars. i dont see how being a civic takes anything away from his win lol, a win is a win in a race? what does that have to do with how nice the car is? if my boy raced him especially after hearing a BOV, then he obviously considered him worthy of the gas?
By saying, its still a civic, is trying to put the other guy down for not having as nice a car as the other guy. Plain and simple, its done time and time again. Every single post about a race that a G loses theres always someone who says something about looks or luxury or something else that has nothing to do with the original post of a "RACE" to make themselves feel better about losing. You lost, someone else was faster, regardless of what else the car has. You raced and wanted to win and probably thought u could win and lost, no need to be a sore loser and say something to make you look better. It just gives us a bad name.. trust me
Old 11-02-2006, 12:22 AM
abcdefGGGGGG

Originally Posted by NaztyG
By saying, its still a civic, is trying to put the other guy down for not having as nice a car as the other guy. Plain and simple, its done time and time again. Every single post about a race that a G loses theres always someone who says something about looks or luxury or something else that has nothing to do with the original post of a "RACE" to make themselves feel better about losing. You lost, someone else was faster, regardless of what else the car has. You raced and wanted to win and probably thought u could win and lost, no need to be a sore loser and say something to make you look better. It just gives us a bad name.. trust me
I agree
Old 11-02-2006, 12:28 AM
terryw

sorry but I see nothing wrong with saying that as a consoltion to my friend. i gave it props for being fast, in fact i even said... even if my friend does go FI theres still going to be civics that can beat him. which indicates that I respect them for what they can do from an accelreation and modding point of view. i believe in giving them credit where credit is due, which is what we all did. i dont see how saying that its still a civic gies us a bad name when its the truth, its not like we dont respect it for his win.

most civic owners would agree that the civic is not as nice as a G35. I prefer not to be on his d*ck just because he won, I rather give him props where its due and say something to make my friend feel better at the same time. there is no rule that says just because the thread is about a race then no one can say something consolatory.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:29 AM
NaztyG

Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
I agree
thank you. at least some sees what im trying to say not trying to defende anyone but myself in the fact that we will get the reputation as G owners of being stuck up and snobby! just show respect thats all
Old 11-02-2006, 12:30 AM
terryw

did you read my first response? lol i think i showed plenty of respect where its due
Old 11-02-2006, 12:32 AM
NaztyG

did you read my first response? lol i think i showed plenty of respect where its due
ya man i respect what u said.. and im sorry if u feel im attacking you.. its just i see it in EVERY racing post. And i feel its gonna end up giving us a bad name. Just my opinion man.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:34 AM
terryw

ohh noooo, i know youre not attacking me and youre speaking in general. and i totally feel you on what you say, but im just trying to get the point across that i dont see nothing wrong with telling the truth? i feel as long as respect is given where its due theres nothing wrong with saying something thats tru to make the OP feel better. what happened in this thread is far from blindly bashing it just because its a civic. its when you are just bashing it without giving it credit where its due, then i can see where your scenario totally make sense
Old 11-02-2006, 12:41 AM
insydiusg35

there's nothing wrong with civics -='] they get better gas mileage than I do.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:42 AM
NaztyG

Touche'
Old 11-02-2006, 12:42 AM
JDM 350GT

ohh noooo, i know youre not attacking me and youre speaking in general. and i totally feel you on what you say, but im just trying to get the point across that i dont see nothing wrong with telling the truth? i feel as long as respect is given where its due theres nothing wrong with saying something thats tru to make the OP feel better. what happened in this thread is far from blindly bashing it just because its a civic. its when you are just bashing it without giving it credit where its due, then i can see where your scenario totally make sense
is that because you dont like civic because its cheap or you just dont like the car itself?

anyways, no one can tell him what he should think or write on here
Old 11-02-2006, 12:51 AM
terryw

where did I ever say I dont like civics? you are putting words in my mouth. I actually like civics a lot, especially the new one. they are great for the price range, looks great, drives great, and has great fuel economy. saying civics arnt as nice as G35 is hardly the same as saying I dont like civics?
Old 11-02-2006, 01:10 AM
arjunz

LOL Terry your trying to hard.. you dont have to explain **** bro.. whatever . you said whatever you wanted... guys please stop crying if you get offended cuz Terry has no so called "respect" for civics .. or even if thats not the case...
Old 11-02-2006, 01:16 AM
terryw

its all good arjunz, thanks. its not like im mad, im just bored, some of them makes real good points.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:56 AM
ttrank
TIMMAHH!!

Wow…

Now a civic has us fighting amongst ourselves.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:05 AM
imandresing22
is way gangster..

Originally Posted by ajonas
no worries....at the end of the day he still has a piece of krap civic and you're driving home with heated seats and leather...

dammmm 4 bangers....
I love when people give this reply to race stories..

Quick Reply: got eaten tonight by a CIVIC?