NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Devon, You will truly be missed

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:02 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devon, You will truly be missed

I know we will catch up on your turf and as you come back at times but it sure wont be the same. Youve been more than an acquaintance met through having similar cars, but definitely a great friend. Im really gonna miss you man. I can tell you impact pretty much everyone's life that you get a chance to know. I'll keep this short. Im gonna miss you man. I hope we catch up soon.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:27 AM
brian2004

That is right i will miss you too.We had a lot of fun .Stay out of trouble and be safe.Peace.Oh keep in touch No long distance on the cell phone.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:27 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you will be missed my friend. You were holding it down strong for the MD folks cuz you know you're the only crazy man to make the weekly trip. Definitely made my NGC experience much better with a local person that come out often. Next time I am down in TX, i will definitely come over to SA to visit ya. If I don't talk to you before your trip, have a safe ride down and be safe and don't talk back to cops!!

~Khoa
Old 08-04-2006, 08:30 AM
terryw

good luck dev, ill come through for the house warming party
Old 08-04-2006, 09:49 AM
nmanti

Have fun down in cattle country.

See ya around.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Pratik

[gay moment]
Devon, aside from the jokes I really will truly and genuinely miss you. All the help you've given to everyone here including myself is truly appreciated and in all honesty there's no way to repay you back. Thanks for all the good times, happy our moments, skyline drives, and the OC trip. You really are the reason we are all so close and the reason the club is what it is today. You're always welcome to open an NGC-San Antonio chapter. Come back and visit soon.
[/gay moment]
Old 08-04-2006, 10:08 AM
JDM 350GT

i will miss you devon
i really thank him for the hook up for my car, which led me to NGC. i wouldn't be here today w/o him (i would've been in my350z forum ).

i will definately be @ 5 HH and 1 skyline drive if you keep that promise
Old 08-04-2006, 10:18 AM
vlm7

Thanks for the memories and good times Dev. Come back to VA anytime, you know there'll always be a holding cell and someone's warm lap waiting for you...
Old 08-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Stytch

Yea Devon, even though I haven't known U as long as the rest of the crew, I still made it out last night after work to come and see & chill with U and the rest of the guys & them pretty young thangz LOL. BUT seriously I'll miss U also, U are one of the coolest dudes I know. Have a safe drive down to S.A. and please don't get into anymore trouble with the law, U know U half black and got a tendency to attract the feds....with all those GANGSTA STORIES U told at I HOP LOLOL

Old 08-04-2006, 11:17 AM
pdjafari

devon we'll all miss you genuinely. one of the coolest peeps in the crew and it sux that you gotta leave. we'll def. keep pourin em out for you sine your not here...but seriously though, your still ghey in my book!!
Old 08-04-2006, 11:25 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by pdjafari
your still ghey in my book!!
+1 looooool
Old 08-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Destro
Bad *** Mutha****a

Good luck in Texas bro! Don't be a stranger.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:41 PM
elau

Sorry I could not make it out for your last HH. It is a pleasure knowing you. I will stop by to visit whenever I am in town on business. And by the way, don't go queer on us. You know the saying about TX; land of the steers and queers
Old 08-04-2006, 01:07 PM
JONFLIP29

Well, last night was my 4th time hangin' with NGC and i had a blast. I knew from the lake fairfax bbq that devon is the guy that sticks out like a sore thumb. Not only b/c hes a red neck but b/c hes the heart of the group that gets everybody revved up. Devon, your a cool *** dude and def. fun to kick it with. I know i'm supposed to be taking your place after you leave but i have to admit, i can be loud/funny/a ****.....etc. but devon my friend, you are one crazy muthf***er! I'ma miss your crazy a$$. (gay moment) Take it easy brotha, stay cool and don't hurt'em down in TX. Peace.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:03 PM
castertroy101

Its been fun Dev...had fun with are last ride home together. Ive only known you for a short time and ive felt that ive known you for much longer. You were indeed the heart of the group and you will be sorely missed. Good luck with your new home and hope to see you again real soon. Too bad we had to get into that little accident before we reached home, but oh well one more the road trip. Thank God for carbon fiber. May the force be with you bro.

Quick Reply: Devon, You will truly be missed