NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Chappelle: Lost Episodes

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 07:55 AM
KlokDeezal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chappelle: Lost Episodes

Well last night, comedy central decided to air season 3 of the chappelle show which only includes 3 of the 10 shows that he was contracted to do. The DVD will be coming out on July 25. Dave is not hosting the show, but Donnell Rawling (Ashy Larry) and Charlie Murphy are the hosts of the show and if you watched it last night...they made fun of Dave the whole night. For example:

Opening credits usually has dave walking by w/ the two guys playing "Chappelle Show"...but in this opening credits...the same two guys are playing and singing "Chappelle show" and one guy asks "Where's Dave" and the other says "Well I guess he aint coming"...and then he says "Well lets start the show"

Another pick at Dave is when they say "And now...Dave Chappelle" and normally he comes out and greets everyone, well this time no one came out and you heard "Dave Chappelle going once...going twice...well Fock dat N****" and then you heard the announcer say "And Now Donnell Rawlings and Charlie Murphy"

Here is a sneek preview of season 3 and some of the skits that came on last night. I really hope dave comes back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brsPZ47vEws
Old 07-10-2006, 08:38 AM
startertan

Yeah I caught this last night. I'm hoping they put the cr@p skits on this show b/c some of the skits just weren't that funny. I've seen the previews of the other upcoming skits and they look good but some of the stuff last night wasn't that great. Here's hoping for a good rest of the "season".
Old 07-10-2006, 10:14 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dang, I missed it. The preview of the "MTV Crib" parady was funny. "I sprinkle daimonds on all of my food cuz it makes my **** twinkles.." It is truely sad that they couldn't work things out regardless or what went on behind the scene, you simply can't do a chapelle show with dave.

~Khoa
Old 07-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Nizm0SkylineG35

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
Well last night, comedy central decided to air season 3 of the chappelle show which only includes 3 of the 10 shows that he was contracted to do. The DVD will be coming out on July 25. Dave is not hosting the show, but Donnell Rawling (Ashy Larry) and Charlie Murphy are the hosts of the show and if you watched it last night...they made fun of Dave the whole night. For example:

Opening credits usually has dave walking by w/ the two guys playing "Chappelle Show"...but in this opening credits...the same two guys are playing and singing "Chappelle show" and one guy asks "Where's Dave" and the other says "Well I guess he aint coming"...and then he says "Well lets start the show"

Another pick at Dave is when they say "And now...Dave Chappelle" and normally he comes out and greets everyone, well this time no one came out and you heard "Dave Chappelle going once...going twice...well Fock dat N****" and then you heard the announcer say "And Now Donnell Rawlings and Charlie Murphy"

Here is a sneek preview of season 3 and some of the skits that came on last night. I really hope dave comes back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brsPZ47vEws

well my take on it is that dave makes fun of other people regardless of their situation or what not. so I think they're jsut doing the same thing but its flipped. its on dave now. anyways...i thought the skit about tupac's new releases was hella funny. Anyone catch Mind of Mencia after the encore? I thought that show was hilarious.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:37 AM
KlokDeezal

Overall I thought that the show was hilarious w/ some of the skits especially the one w/ his new found fame and everyone trying to get money from him and showing him a piece to get what they want.

Also, I feel as if they really want Dave to come back...making fun of him not being on the show was not a good idea IMO. I really want to see Dave come back and finish the season or possibly start a new one.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:47 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

I figure if he came back, the jokes they played on him would be fuel for him to use heh. I dunno. All I can do is hope.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:22 PM
brian2004

Yeah i saw it it was ok .Not as good as if Dave woulda hosted.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:06 PM
jiggalam

I didn't get to see it but what real difference does it make if Chappelle actually hosted it, other then the fact its his show. All he really does is set up the skit, doesn't really tell that many jokes. I do need to see these lost eps though because the previews looked hilarious.