NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Wallet+Keys stolen

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 09:13 AM
startertan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jee_35
dude that sucks, i lost my wallet a few weeks ago in DC too, funniest thing tho.. whoever had my wallet charged 480$ worth of stuff from WAWA.. out of all the places.. wth can you buy from wawa?
Nowadays...about 12 gallons of premium

That sucks Terry. Glad you caught it early though. Be sure to go on experian or equifax (forgot the 3rd one) and put an alert on your credit report. That way no one can take out a loan or start a new line of credit in your name. If they try, whoever they are applying to will see the alert and is required to contact you and verify your identity. The initial alert only lasts like 90 days but you can have it extended for a few years if needed. And it should all be free. Better to go through the hassle then have some a-hole f*ck up your life. The very LAST thing you want is to have someone f'ing with your credit when you're ready to move out into the world. Bad credit will haunt you forever! Good luck.

Linky

Be sure to do it today. You never know if that f*ck has already applied for credit cards in your name.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Ca$hio
Premier Member

Ouch! That defiantly sounds like a worst case scenario. I hope everything gets worked out.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:17 AM
terryw

Im at work now, just got my liscense made. pops is on his way to see Jeff/Destro to get my key programed, then hes gonna get a key cover thingy. is that just at IOC or all dealers have it?