MODDING 411 Aftermarket Parts Available for the G37: What's Good, What's Not, Where to Go etc.

Status Elite Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 12:35 AM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by djkmac
If your going to be the Gucci of carbon fiber parts, you got to act like it first.
Fvck Gucci, Prada and LV... you buy something from them, and can't return it after 10 day of purchase !
Old 08-07-2009, 01:17 AM
JKashat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, Status Elite is willing to refund me now minus the 25% restocking fee IF I meet all these stipulations that they are trying to put on me...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:16 AM
TJHG37S

Take the money and run, lesson learned I doubt PayPal gives you a full refund.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:19 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JKashat
So, Status Elite is willing to refund me now minus the 25% restocking fee IF I meet all these stipulations that they are trying to put on me...

What are the stipulations?
Old 08-07-2009, 10:42 AM
pfizzle

Deleting all of the negative press.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:51 AM
nogoodname
Banned

what does it matter, we know what happened

JK will be asked to forget the negativity
but i won't
Old 08-07-2009, 10:55 AM
w0ady

i think your best bet is just getting what $ you can back. i think the damage has been done and enough of us police the forums to make sure they dont screw other people over.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:06 PM
JKashat

First, they need for me to close the dispute with Paypal.
^^^Status: Case Closed.

Second, they need for me to delete thread(s) that pertain to return situation that has gone out of hand and off topic.
^^^Status: Main thread closed, but not deleted yet. Other thread still active.
****Would a moderator please close/delete both threads?

Thirdly, they would would like to inform that we have tried to be fair for both Status Elite and you.
^^^Status: For the record I want to let everyone know that Status Elite has tried to be fair for Status Elite, and me...

There were several factors which have great affect on a returned item, such has damage to the diffuser which was not brought to them until recieving returned product and refund request on an installed product. They understand that I had fitment issues, and they were more than happy accept your refund request. If it had not been installed, they would have taken extra steps to reimburse me for full amount and shipping. This case had conflicts not allowing them to fully fulfill my wants and further request.

For the sake of professionalism, they would please ask kindly that I do not further degrade Status Elite as a company. They believe their diffusers do not have major fitment issues that have been exaggerated. That is and opinion for everyone with their standards. Some have installed the product and are very statisfied. But they see the situation, and figure and calcualte what is fair to both parties, and their decision is what they concluded. As they said before, they would not leave me stranded with a product I do not like or want and leaving me to deal with it completely.

They're are sorry for my dislikes. They want to get this transaction going and on the road.

*These are not my words nor are they a cut and paste of my PM from them. I reworded parts of it.

I will be expecting my check for $579 minus 25% restocking fee in the mail shortly.
On a side note, it cost me $56.51 to ship this item back by UPS.

Basically, around a $200 experience for me, nice.

Thanks,
Jeff Kashat, known here as JKashat.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:11 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
That sucks...

I'll give you 25% off my diffuser when it goes on sale. I'll keep my word.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:12 PM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Well I'm glad you got your partial refund. Sorry this was such a terrible experience for ya Jeff. At least Igor is gonna hook you up!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:12 PM
nogoodname
Banned

+1 to igor, that's nice
Old 08-07-2009, 01:16 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Sorry to hear your experience with SE. Remember OCGs have nothing to do with them, and also I only resepected them for the Service they offered me and for the Intake they gave me, and I have 0 problems until this day. I guess sometimes nothings perfect, and sometimes even No Ones Perfect.

Theres 2 views to see this, I see them both. 1 View is, you only lost 200 bucs, but the amount of rant you made and used made it seem like you lost 10,000 LOL. To the point I'm only reading the last 2 sentences of all your posts lol. Take it easy man, everybody gets hustled in some what or some way sometimes, again I'm not supporting them with this statement so nobody try to get smart with me.

The 2nd View is, I see your standpoint, you got the product, you don't like it, you return it, and you want your money back. Long story short you don't get the money back, but in the end you only get something back instead of the full amounts. You feel ripped off and want to notify the community, thanks for notifying us and thank you for letting us know your experience.

Take it from me, working in shops before and seeing how other employees work, I myself would've returned you the money in full if it was my sale, maybe we would've had an issue with that nick on the bottom but we could've worked it out. But I guarantee you some of my co-workers would've just gave u the finger, and if you call them "bad customer service" or whatever u want, and make a threat, they'll just giggle and give u the finger again, and again, and again. Just like women with many fishes in the Sea, so is the business world, for that amount of money spent your like a Mackerel, theres big fishes in the sea and theres more fishes to catch and theres more moeny to be made, another day another doller. So sometimes a company can afford giving you the finger.

Again theres 2 views and im just expressing my opinion, I'm on your side and I felt they should've taken care of you more myself, but oh wells, sorry to hear from your bad experience bro
Old 08-07-2009, 01:18 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn dude. this is what apple does when their ipods explode. we willrefund you but you must not say anything bad about us. If you werfe to bad mouth them in the future could they take legal action against you?

I have no dealings with either party and know from being in the aftermarket scene for many years, parts Rarely fit Perfect like oem. If they are close to perfect without modding it is considered perfect by most companies. SE seems like a good reputable cmopany and the 25% restocking fee is some what bogus. Again, for them to eat 200 and keep you happy is well worth it. I ate about 300 yesterday with a problem customer but they left so happy, it was well worth it.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:23 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Originally Posted by solopresident
damn dude. this is what apple does when their ipods explode. we willrefund you but you must not say anything bad about us. If you werfe to bad mouth them in the future could they take legal action against you?

I have no dealings with either party and know from being in the aftermarket scene for many years, parts Rarely fit Perfect like oem. If they are close to perfect without modding it is considered perfect by most companies. SE seems like a good reputable cmopany and the 25% restocking fee is some what bogus. Again, for them to eat 200 and keep you happy is well worth it. I ate about 300 yesterday with a problem customer but they left so happy, it was well worth it.
+100000000000000000000

someone who knows what up. I never expect any aftermarket part to work 100% anymore lol deep inside im pretty happy for the guy he got something back at all, I guarantee you and you can agree with me I hope 3/5 Companies out there would've just given him the finger, and then give him the finger again and then continue making money and doing good. (Not talking about SE)
Old 08-07-2009, 02:05 PM
JKashat

Originally Posted by Igor@180Custom
That sucks...

I'll give you 25% off my diffuser when it goes on sale. I'll keep my word.
Thanks so much, I'm in for sure.

Also, I still need to get with you on my lights, we keep playing phone tag, LOL.

Quick Reply: Status Elite Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser...