MODDING 411 Aftermarket Parts Available for the G37: What's Good, What's Not, Where to Go etc.

BLITZ throttle controller

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DaKine
Please know that for $400 you could have bought a basic mail in flash that would have actually gained you performance, and gained you the ability to perform wide open throttle 100% from idle to redline, and truly adjustable settings for economy or performance or even a valet setting. Instead you spent $350 to get what equates to a variable reactive throttle pedal.

[/thread]

Wow, the truth finally comes out. All this freakin bs, just to sell your products.
All u had to do was make a new thread to sell your sh**. Oh, yeah you can't, you're not a supporting vendor. So, intead of bashing all the supporting vendors and calling us forum members idiots. Cuz we don't know ****. At least I know enough not to buy your sh**. I think you need to be banned. Just my .02. No change required.
This is not a vendor thread so he can say what he wants. If this was in the vendor section then that would be different. If UpRev has done some name calling then report the post so we can edit it. In this thread he can say his peace just like everyone else. The same went for the Injen thread. Cool?

Last edited by bboysteele; 09-08-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
UpRev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DaKine
Wow, the truth finally comes out. All this freakin bs, just to sell your products.
All u had to do was make a new thread to sell your sh**. Oh, yeah you can't, you're not a supporting vendor. So, intead of bashing all the supporting vendors and calling us forum members idiots. Cuz we don't know ****. At least I know enough not to buy your sh**. I think you need to be banned. Just my .02. No change required.
I made specific and valid points, and you can't understand them. The reference I made with the tune was that for $50 more you could actually get what these people were advertising instead of a gizmo that doesn't do what they claim it does.

Not to mention I pointed out Technosquare and COBB as other products that can do what this product claims to be able to do yet does not.

If you don't like honesty and you refuse to buy from an honest company then it is well within your power to not buy from a reputable honest company that doesn't make deceitful claims about their products. More power to you. As stated before the whole point of me being here is to educate the members of this board. You're more than welcome to ignore me, it won't hurt my feelings, not even a little bit.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:40 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
UpRev, I haven't looked at most of your posts in this thread but if you did do some name calling towards members of the forum then please edit your post. Not sure if you did or not but the poster said you did so just want you to clean the post if you did.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:41 AM
chamelieon

just wanted to quote something i found on the technosquare website which sounds very appealing and would be a high interest point for anyone looking to flash their G and also to do with the throttle control in question.

The Technosquare ECU flash also changes the electronic throttle control setting.
Even if you push the gas pedal to floor, it doesn't mean your throttle is opening 100%.
Nissan sets the throttle characteristic for various particulars, such as torque management for drivability, or Venturi effect for faster induction and more. This is fine for the average Joe content to run his car stock, but a lot of enthusiastic drivers find it very annoying.
Technosquare puts you in control of the throttle (but still maintaining VDC or TRC features), so when you step on the gas pedal all the way, the throttle opens all the way and stays open.
As the result, engine can utilize higher flow intake and exhaust system improving (optimizing ?) throttle response.
This feature is exclusively available ONLY from Technosquare.

found here: http://www.technosquareinc.com/nissanintro.htm
Old 09-09-2008, 01:18 AM
UpRev

Originally Posted by chamelieon
just wanted to quote something i found on the technosquare website which sounds very appealing and would be a high interest point for anyone looking to flash their G and also to do with the throttle control in question.

The Technosquare ECU flash also changes the electronic throttle control setting.
Even if you push the gas pedal to floor, it doesn't mean your throttle is opening 100%.
Nissan sets the throttle characteristic for various particulars, such as torque management for drivability, or Venturi effect for faster induction and more. This is fine for the average Joe content to run his car stock, but a lot of enthusiastic drivers find it very annoying.
Technosquare puts you in control of the throttle (but still maintaining VDC or TRC features), so when you step on the gas pedal all the way, the throttle opens all the way and stays open.
As the result, engine can utilize higher flow intake and exhaust system improving (optimizing ?) throttle response.
This feature is exclusively available ONLY from Technosquare.

found here: http://www.technosquareinc.com/nissanintro.htm
Found exclusively on Technosquare, COBB and Uprev. Not to mention I think REVO now offers it also. Odd I guess.

Optimized Throttle Control is our term for it.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:38 AM
chamelieon

Originally Posted by UpRev
Found exclusively on Technosquare, COBB and Uprev. Not to mention I think REVO now offers it also. Odd I guess.

Optimized Throttle Control is our term for it.
so when is the release date of the UpRev Osiris? as we are all eager to finally get the real thing that the $350 gizmo doesnt offer, but seems to be the only thing out right now that people can blow their $ on since everyone keeps pushing back release dates on their flash gizmo's.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Buddy Revell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UpRev,
Thanks for all the interesting info. Heck, while you're at it, can you put in your 2 cents worth on whether crank pulleys are an effective mod? That debate has been even more contentious than this throttle controller one. Haha, I'm not even kidding. Would love to get the same kind of thorough input from you on the crank pulley debate that you gave here.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jks toy!
Man this thread is getting way out of hand, I have this product on my car and I really think it does make a difference.... I like it and i'm happy with the BLITZ T.C.
I thought you were selling your TC bro?
Old 09-09-2008, 09:25 AM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Well maybe not cause it really works so don't know... If I want to give it up
Old 09-09-2008, 11:24 AM
UpRev

Originally Posted by Buddy Revell
UpRev,
Thanks for all the interesting info. Heck, while you're at it, can you put in your 2 cents worth on whether crank pulleys are an effective mod? That debate has been even more contentious than this throttle controller one. Haha, I'm not even kidding. Would love to get the same kind of thorough input from you on the crank pulley debate that you gave here.
Point me to a thread
Old 09-09-2008, 11:27 AM
UpRev

Originally Posted by chamelieon
so when is the release date of the UpRev Osiris? as we are all eager to finally get the real thing that the $350 gizmo doesnt offer, but seems to be the only thing out right now that people can blow their $ on since everyone keeps pushing back release dates on their flash gizmo's.
Osiris for the HR is weeks away from happening.

It'll all be updated on our site.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:31 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by jks toy!
Well maybe not cause it really works so don't know... If I want to give it up
WoW... thats a 180 degree flip...
Old 09-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Man I want this Injen er um I mean Blitz TC
Old 09-09-2008, 01:18 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by Kidcane
Man I want this Injen er um I mean Blitz TC
thats a good one....saved
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Buddy Revell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by UpRev
Point me to a thread
Thanks, UpRev! It'll be great to hear a professional's opinion on this topic: https://www.myg37.com/forums/showthr...41#post2416341

Quick Reply: BLITZ throttle controller