MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

New Mods?? Show it off >>HERE<<

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 12:38 PM
SuperCleanG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
Today I woke up to the sound of the UPS truck... thats a good sound.

My Ark exhaust, JWT intake and tires arrive! All I need is my bod y parts. Damn I still am waiting for shipping info on these
A few pics
Attached Thumbnails New Mods?? Show it off &gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;-ark1.jpg   New Mods?? Show it off &gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;-intake.jpg   New Mods?? Show it off &gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;-tires1.jpg   New Mods?? Show it off &gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;-tires2.jpg  
Old 08-03-2011, 12:39 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Mike! Grille looks great bud! I like it! I'd encourage you to paint your lights, but we all know your butt seems to be attracted to sitting on them and breaking them ...hahahaha

Trev man, i'm looking forward to seeing/hearing all the updates. 16 days and counting...
Old 08-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Mike! Grille looks great bud! I like it! I'd encourage you to paint your lights, but we all know your butt seems to be attracted to sitting on them and breaking them ...hahahaha

Trev man, i'm looking forward to seeing/hearing all the updates. 16 days and counting...
Yea...my motivation for the gym continues LOL jk jk. But yes I plan to, not sure if I want to bake them myself or ship them to 180 n do something special with em.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Locksmith

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Yea...my motivation for the gym continues LOL jk jk. But yes I plan to, not sure if I want to bake them myself or ship them to 180 n do something special with em.
180 does some awesome work and if you got the extra cash I'd definitely pay them to do the work, I did my own headlamps and its honestly very easy to do but the tricky part is just making sure you seal it up properly so that theres no condensation in the headlamps. Once you get condensation you have to completely redo them and make sure you get all the water out and can be a big pain in the a$$. If you need some help I'd be glad to lend a helping hand

BTW anyone know how to install springs on an 07 G35x??? I just got my Eibach's and I need to put them in but I don't have the extra cash to pay a shop, I also injured my left hand and wrist so I can't really do much manual labor.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
MN-G-Fever

Originally Posted by Locksmith
BTW anyone know how to install springs on an 07 G35x??? I just got my Eibach's and I need to put them in but I don't have the extra cash to pay a shop, I also injured my left hand and wrist so I can't really do much manual labor.
I just got my Eibachs for the Coupe last week and planned on installing them this weekend if it works out with some of the other guys. I know Lance and Taylor installed the springs on 3 other cars this spring and they were willing to help out. Does this weekend work for you? Sunday works best for me
Old 08-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Locksmith

Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
I just got my Eibachs for the Coupe last week and planned on installing them this weekend if it works out with some of the other guys. I know Lance and Taylor installed the springs on 3 other cars this spring and they were willing to help out. Does this weekend work for you? Sunday works best for me
Sunday normally would be perfect for me but I am busy this Sunday I have to go check out a few places for a wedding reception and I have dinner with my parents that day, I am normally off of work Monday, Friday, and Sundays.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:08 PM
SuperCleanG

Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
I would be happy to help you guys out. Let me know when and where
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
I would be happy to help you guys out. Let me know when and where
trev...i need an update in the FL thread bud.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:01 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
I remember the days of JWT pop chargers...
Old 08-04-2011, 05:02 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Locksmith
180 does some awesome work and if you got the extra cash I'd definitely pay them to do the work, I did my own headlamps and its honestly very easy to do but the tricky part is just making sure you seal it up properly so that theres no condensation in the headlamps. Once you get condensation you have to completely redo them and make sure you get all the water out and can be a big pain in the a$$. If you need some help I'd be glad to lend a helping hand

I would love to help side we have the same car and same springs. First Gear is recommended to use for the use for all the tools they have plus the lift. I'm out of town this weekend but I would love to help if we can figure out a date.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Locksmith

Originally Posted by p-51ss
I would love to help side we have the same car and same springs. First Gear is recommended to use for the use for all the tools they have plus the lift. I'm out of town this weekend but I would love to help if we can figure out a date.
Sounds great man! What is First Gear? where is this located and what kind of costs do they charge to use their tools?
Old 08-04-2011, 05:40 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

It's a garage in Eden Prairie. They rent out by the hour for like 35 bucks an hour with all the tools included. Awesome guys there, it's the place the three of us used to do our spring install. Really an awesome place.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:55 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

^^^not to mention 4 lifts, and all the tools are air tools, along w/ spring compressors, name it.

can prob get a car done in 2 hrs....70 bucks...+20 for our lunch
Old 08-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Locksmith

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
^^^not to mention 4 lifts, and all the tools are air tools, along w/ spring compressors, name it.

can prob get a car done in 2 hrs....70 bucks...+20 for our lunch
LOL sounds good to me thats pretty cool that they have places like that I totally had no idea, I'm down for this sometime possibly after I get back from vegas or before.... might be hard to do it before because I'm leaving on the 18th - 22nd.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My G just got back from tinting. I think it looks decent :P

Quick Reply: New Mods?? Show it off >>HERE<<