MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

*** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 03:07 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
EVVVVER......aka: you're missin' out!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:11 PM
ezpotato

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i am missing out. but not EVER.

esp now that some of the ladies are going? womp womp womp

and dont give me that "it'll be just as fun" crap. it will still be fun, but a different kind.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:43 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mikey please read this courtesy of ZdayZ:

When you see someone new, it is OK to stick out your hand, greet the new person and introduce yourself. This is how we make new ZDayZ friends.
We want you to be friendly, however, NO does mean NO and STOP means STOP – ZDayZ Staff, Fontana Security, and the Tennessee Valley Authority takes this very seriously, you should too.
When driving around Fontana Village Resort, do not spin tires or rev engines – there are full time residents here that do not appreciate these sounds as much as we do.
If you choose to drink, do not drive. This is Federal property; the closest Federal court is in Johnson City, TN and does not open until Monday for arraignment.
Please pick up your trash, the resort does provide us trash cans, and the staff hates to get up in the morning and clean the parking lots and the cabin yards of empty cans, bottles, and wrappers. (yes, it is the Staff, not the trash fairy that does this.)
The locals can probably drive the roads faster, in their full size vans, than you can in your sports car. Be courteous when dealing with other drivers.
The tourists, however, cannot drive to save their lives, be patient, we don’t want a bad reputation.
If you see an 18 wheeler on the Dragon, prepare to stop and wait for a long, long, long time. Just know that the driver is probably more upset with himself than you could ever be.
Same thing with a wreck on the Dragon. There is only one way in and one way out, so be prepared to sit – which is why we preach responsible driving on this road. It sucks to sit in wreck traffic, but it sucks even more to be in the wreck.
If you cross over the yellow lines in order to “make” a curve, you are out of control and need to slow down within your vehicle’s limits.
If you happen to drop a tire off the shoulder of the road, the dirt is very wet and soft, you will end up in the ditch, the tow truck will be there in one to three hours, enjoy your wait. Do I really need to spell it out – be responsible with your driving.
We enjoy your music from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM, kindly turn it to a reasonable volume after hours, it will keep Security from having to ask. Again there are full time residents at Fontana.
Do not knock down any Fontana fences for firewood. ZDayZ provides wood at the Stonehenge fire pit for your use, if we run out, the ZDayZ Staff will get more. It does not impress the crowd if you have too much to drink and walk through the property hooting in the middle of the night – we just think you are a stupid and inconsiderate.
Eat, Drive and Be Merry, this is a vacation for all of us, including the Staff.
Take the path less traveled – there are some great back roads around this area, feel free to explore.
People who are “over served” and pass out early are not targets – please help them to their cabin to sleep it off.
This event really takes on a life of its own after 10:00PM, if you go to bed too early, you will miss out. There are some early birds that drive first thing in the morning, so balance your day as you see fit.
It is possible to walk the entire property 10 times each night checking on all of our attendees (yes the staff really does this). If we can do it multiple times each night, you can do it too. Please do not get behind the wheel after having a drink.
Fireworks are ILLEGAL in the state of North Carolina, please respect the law.
Have fun, but be safe – we want you back next year.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
HAHAHA, I was wondering why it was intended at me....I didn't think the blue applied until I read it. I was just gonna tear the cabin down
Old 05-07-2012, 04:01 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

LOL!!!!!!!!! Good call Dan!!!!!!!! Tevi's neighbors deck...and now we're taking Mike out into the mountains and forest? What were we thinking?!?!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:06 PM
MN-G-Fever

We will have to keep a close eye on you after the sun goes down and the bonfires begin... damn pyro
Old 05-09-2012, 06:01 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Just so you guys know, I'm putting together itineraries for everyone, maps of Fontana village, and a plan for the week of FL. Sounds like there are some that have their own plans a few days, but some days it'd be nice to do things together as well.

Notables so far include:
-Monday sitting by the pool all day(Diego will be working)
-Tuning on Tuesday in FL
-Thursday Diego is requesting off to show us around and go to south beach
-Friday we have the Vossen meet, and they ususally have a drag event that night.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:31 PM
GET_SOME

if you guys want i have wensday thursday and friday off and if you all wanted to as i see you have wensday free id be more than happy to guide you guys to key west for the photo shoot you guys wanted to do
Old 05-09-2012, 06:33 PM
GET_SOME

also thursday after the beaches we have our local weekly meet where we gather with about 2 dozen food trucks if you guys are intrested
Old 05-09-2012, 06:39 PM
MN-G-Fever

We will have to take ya up on that man!! Appreciate the kind southern hospitality
Old 05-09-2012, 07:01 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by GET_SOME
if you guys want i have wensday thursday and friday off and if you all wanted to as i see you have wensday free id be more than happy to guide you guys to key west for the photo shoot you guys wanted to do
Really appreciate the offer. I think we should do it on wednesday
Old 05-09-2012, 07:05 PM
GET_SOME

not a problem guys happy to do it.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Food truck invasion is another great way to spend thursday night as we can all gather before the Friday event. You guys will love the food there plus its a nice drive down south to this meet. Also we can all head to Key Biscayne sfter so you guys all see the nice view of Downtown Miami...

Damn i can only imagine craxy it will look having even more Gs owning the streets of Miami!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:54 PM
GET_SOME

we will have cars all the way around the curve if we go to Key Biscayne after the food trucks lol.. Miami is not gonna know what hit it when the MN guys get here.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
You guys just beware of our friend Gilbert he is more excited more guys are coming which scares me LOL! Hes gonna love your friend thats coming LANCE, we will drop them off at Twist!!!

Quick Reply: *** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***