MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

*** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd just say to keep it all men....but that's just me Not like I have a co pilot to bring along lmfao
Old 08-01-2011, 08:47 AM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caitlin is def out being a teacher and all. No way will she be able to get the time off, nor would she want to during the school year. I say it's a man trip and we all get some dark shades! I've been wanting to party in Miami for a few years now, this should be an awesome trip!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:53 AM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Put me on that damn list too Lance! One thing I want to bring up though, we may want to look at leaving Friday afternoon too. I only say this because it is a two day treck back and we may want a half day or so back home before returning to work that Monday. Just something to think about and possibly discuss. I would still maybe take Monday off to recover, but an option for those who don't want to or can't take off 8 days from work.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:02 AM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

I was just blocking off that time in my calendar at work and noticed something. Just so everyone knows, that Monday after we would get back is Memorial day, May 28. Just an fyi. The 28th is also Caitlin's birthday, so I might drive straight through to get back a lil earlier Sunday so I can spend the next day with her and not be too dead from all hookers and blow we get into in South Beach.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:04 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
I personally wasn't planning on having Tina come with since someone needs to watch Lana. We talked about it for a lil bit and she's not down with having Lana staying with either one of our mothers for 2 weeks. So it would either have to be a family vacation or me riding solo. Still a ways out so we'll see.

Originally Posted by p-51ss
Caitlin is def out being a teacher and all. No way will she be able to get the time off, nor would she want to during the school year. I say it's a man trip and we all get some dark shades! I've been wanting to party in Miami for a few years now, this should be an awesome trip!

wives I think have officially been veto'd off the list....
__________________________________________________ ________

Put me on that damn list too Lance! One thing I want to bring up though, we may want to look at leaving Friday afternoon too. I only say this because it is a two day treck back and we may want a half day or so back home before returning to work that Monday. Just something to think about and possibly discuss. I would still maybe take Monday off to recover, but an option for those who don't want to or can't take off 8 days from work.
I talked to Diego and he said Friday nights in Miami are hoppin, so I figured we'd want to experience that.

The trip back straight shot from Miami is a 30 hour drive. If we left on Saturday morning, we could make it back by Sunday night with a stop somewhere. FOR THIS, I plan on taking off that monday as well just to catch up on sleep, but everyone can fend for themself at that point
Old 08-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Looks like I will need to make the transition to contacts sooner than later. Been debating it for a few months now. Maybe I will go to the doctor later next week and get goin on this. It's always bothered me not being able to wear sunglasses. Although I could get PX sunglasses, but that's just tacky lol
Old 08-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Don't you government ppl get Memorial day off since it's a holiday?
Old 08-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by 1cleanG

I talked to Diego and he said Friday nights in Miami are hoppin, so I figured we'd want to experience that.

The trip back straight shot from Miami is a 30 hour drive. If we left on Saturday morning, we could make it back by Sunday night with a stop somewhere. FOR THIS, I plan on taking off that monday as well just to catch up on sleep, but everyone can fend for themself at that point
I would also want to experience this! Should I find a white Doug somewhere and pick up some X? LMFAO!!!!! I kid I kid
Old 08-01-2011, 11:02 AM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was just blocking off that time in my calendar at work and noticed something. Just so everyone knows, that Monday after we would get back is Memorial day, May 28. Just an fyi. The 28th is also Caitlin's birthday, so I might drive straight through to get back a lil earlier Sunday so I can spend the next day with her and not be too dead from all hookers and blow we get into in South Beach.
Hahahaha it is about to get crazy down there... my buddies went down there for SB this last year and came back with some ridiculous stories that could have made it in the Hangover! That is good news to hear Monday is a holiday, I will need that day to recover
Old 08-01-2011, 11:09 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Looks like I will need to make the transition to contacts sooner than later. Been debating it for a few months now. Maybe I will go to the doctor later next week and get goin on this. It's always bothered me not being able to wear sunglasses. Although I could get PX sunglasses, but that's just tacky lol
I never knew you didn't have contacts? I just thought you never wore them for some reason.

How bad are your eyes Mike?

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Don't you government ppl get Memorial day off since it's a holiday?
GOOD CALL MIKE! I HAD NOT realized this, but that following monday IS MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!!! WE HAVE OFFFFFFFFFF!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:26 AM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Yes Mike, of course we get that day off, govt holidays are awesome! Go with contacts, I've had them now for nearly ten years. I feel like my peripheral vision is way better with them, plus the while sunglasses thing.

Lance, give me credit, I was the first to mention the holiday man! My point was just that I will need to be back at a decent time Sunday, plus I will probably be driving up to her home town that day anyway, so an additional two hours to drive. I'm hoping to be not so dead when getting back since that Monday us the wife's birthday. But I do agree, I want Friday in Miami for sure, thought of that right after I posted.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Yes Mike, of course we get that day off, govt holidays are awesome! Go with contacts, I've had them now for nearly ten years. I feel like my peripheral vision is way better with them, plus the while sunglasses thing.

Lance, give me credit, I was the first to mention the holiday man! My point was just that I will need to be back at a decent time Sunday, plus I will probably be driving up to her home town that day anyway, so an additional two hours to drive. I'm hoping to be not so dead when getting back since that Monday us the wife's birthday. But I do agree, I want Friday in Miami for sure, thought of that right after I posted.
Yea I saw that Taylor had posted it earlier, I just wanted to remind him that he got Monday off. I have a whole 2 weeks off Vacation so how I choose to burn it is up to me But I will most likely take that Monday off and relax as well
Old 08-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

I never knew you didn't have contacts? I just thought you never wore them for some reason.

How bad are your eyes Mike?
Nah I haven't gotten them. I could still drive without my glasses, but since I'm nearsighted (I believe that is the right one) things get somewhat blurry across a room if I'm trying to read text or speed limit signs approaching (who the F needs those anywho?!) Or road signs. So its kinda necessary for driving, yea I've had a few situations where the glasses didn't do me any justice too lol. Something about looking like a geek just doesn't help either Fin glasses
Old 08-01-2011, 11:48 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Sorry buddy, didn't see it! Kudos to you my friend

This is LESS than 10 months away....and believe me guys time will FLY! If we plan this out right, this could be one HE//A TRIP!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:03 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts

I'm taking that monday off. no way I'm rolling 30 hours and going to work afterwards.

Quick Reply: *** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***