MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

*** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
I'll probably start gathering my crap that week we get back from school. Gotta pick what detail shiz im gonna bring.
We will just bring it all lol. Then we can show FL what WannabeDetailed has to offer
Old 04-27-2012, 04:55 PM
mysticmotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep...In addition, make sure you guys bring your wheel lock keys or lug adapters if you have them, tools to adjust your coils if you have em. Check your spare tire for air pressure as well. I'll bring a socket set just in case too.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:59 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by mysticmotion
Yep...In addition, make sure you guys bring your wheel lock keys or lug adapters if you have them, tools to adjust your coils if you have em. Check your spare tire for air pressure as well. I'll bring a socket set just in case too.
The plan is to have Mike bring one of his stock wheels, and dan will be doing the same. That way we have our basis covered wheels wise.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:15 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Reserving hotel as I type right now.

TO DO LIST:

*determine tuning and dynoing. Who would atleast want to Dyno down in FL just to see where you're WHP is?
so far I have myself, Mike and Diego. Need to know to reserve a date on the dyno.

*any other plans in FL we need to know about?? Florida Keys trip?? Tampa Bay trip(I have a good high school buddy that lives there that could show us a prrretty good time)??

*???
Old 05-03-2012, 10:22 AM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Reserving hotel as I type right now.

TO DO LIST:

*determine tuning and dynoing. Who would atleast want to Dyno down in FL just to see where you're WHP is?
so far I have myself, Mike and Diego. Need to know to reserve a date on the dyno.

*any other plans in FL we need to know about?? Florida Keys trip?? Tampa Bay trip(I have a good high school buddy that lives there that could show us a prrretty good time)??

*???
If you guys go up to Tampa I will be stopping at my cousins in Sarasota for the day/night. Its about a 4 hour drive from Miami. Did you have any idea what day you would do that Lance?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Can one of you guys bring a jack? I'd bring mine but its a hundred pounds and don't really want that rolling around in my trunk But I can bring a couple jack stands and all my tools for my coils, not that I should need them, but just in case
Old 05-03-2012, 10:55 AM
GET_SOME

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
for anyone that needs to adjust something down here i have my house we can use and tools and jacks. i do diegos installs and a bunch of ghe local guys also come to me to install.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:00 AM
MN-G-Fever

If anything happens on the way down I think the jacks that come with our cars will be just fine. Not worth the hassle of bringing a big a$$ jack in our trunks
Old 05-03-2012, 11:26 AM
SuperCleanG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
If anything happens on the way down I think the jacks that come with our cars will be just fine. Not worth the hassle of bringing a big a$$ jack in our trunks
+1 on using the factory Jack. I will be bringing pieces of wood for any clearance issues.

I also think we should stay in south Florida. Tampa is a long *** day trip. If anything we should plan for any epic photo shoot in the keys
Old 05-03-2012, 12:20 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
+1 for a Photoshoot in the Keys.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:50 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Can one of you guys bring a jack? I'd bring mine but its a hundred pounds and don't really want that rolling around in my trunk But I can bring a couple jack stands and all my tools for my coils, not that I should need them, but just in case
Originally Posted by GET_SOME
for anyone that needs to adjust something down here i have my house we can use and tools and jacks. i do diegos installs and a bunch of ghe local guys also come to me to install.
^^Thanks man, appreciate it!

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
+1 on using the factory Jack. I will be bringing pieces of wood for any clearance issues.

I also think we should stay in south Florida. Tampa is a long *** day trip. If anything we should plan for any epic photo shoot in the keys

LOL, you guys are joking right? Good luck getting a factory jack under my car.

I'll be bringing my floor jack Mike, no worries. I'm taking out my spare tire in the back since you'll be bringing your 18", so I'll have room for the jack and tools in my car.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
MN-G-Fever

U mean you cant use a factory jack because you crunched your jack points
Old 05-03-2012, 02:45 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

U mean you cant use a factory jack because you crunched your jack points
100% not true. Not single one of my jack points is crunched over. Bent, he// yes, but not bend over.

I canNOT get a stock jack under my sideskirt.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:49 PM
MN-G-Fever

Why? Clearance can't be an issue since they stand like 2-3 inches high. Does it hit as you raise up? Tevi can use his without any problems
Old 05-03-2012, 03:24 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Designated tasks for the Exhaust soundoff. Here are the following jobs so far:

-Staging Area (stage cars up the hill)
Lance/Trevor - TREV leave your GUN @ home!!!

-One person to announce them with bull horn (I’ll provide this), and explain the rules (to follow below)
MIKEYYYYY - when Bryan wrote me saying,"make sure you give the biggest ham you have the microphone and really draw the crowd in", there was no one I could think of better suited for this task!!

-One person to tally score (score to follow below)
Mr. accountant himself, Daniel Wanous

-Guys to block road at the other end.
Janik & Andrew

Tevi & Peng - Imma call you the utility men! Anywhere you can help would be appreciated all around.

Quick Reply: *** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***