MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

*** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 12:58 PM
mysticmotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by p-51ss
Lance, You know I'm working on it..... and thanks for being patient about it for now.

To everyone else, I am working on a few things in life........interesting times for sure. I sure as hell want to go, and am working veryhard ot make it happen. I certainly hope to have the final decision made by the end of the month.......I can't speak of it right now for certain reasons, but will let you all know in a couple weeks. This trip is something I cannot miss....

Hope you can make it Taylor...but we understand that life happens and some things take priority so just do what you have to do.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:07 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Question towards the trip, but are there a lot of plans during the week in FL?? Or are we going to have 'free days' to just bum around or whatever? I know a few of us wanted to head to the keys one day, and the Vossen meet. Im only asking because my life, best friend in high school is moving to Cocoa beach from North Carolina next week so I was thinking I could drive up one day and see him. Its 183 miles. so 2.5 hours on the turnpike lol. Obviously an afternoon thing.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:17 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Question towards the trip, but are there a lot of plans during the week in FL?? Or are we going to have 'free days' to just bum around or whatever? I know a few of us wanted to head to the keys one day, and the Vossen meet. Im only asking because my life, best friend in high school is moving to Cocoa beach from North Carolina next week so I was thinking I could drive up one day and see him. Its 183 miles. so 2.5 hours on the turnpike lol. Obviously an afternoon thing.

I think those details we'll workout as the time gets closer. NC, the days are pretty much already planned for us.

Florida on the other hand...the only thing we have on the schedule is the Vossen meet on Friday. I know a few of us might want to get a tune down there as well. Everyone is grown men, I'm sure a few of us may want to do some exploring, and a few of us may want to just sit on the beach the whole week
Old 02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
I think those details we'll workout as the time gets closer. NC, the days are pretty much already planned for us.

Florida on the other hand...the only thing we have on the schedule is the Vossen meet on Friday. I know a few of us might want to get a tune down there as well. Everyone is grown men, I'm sure a few of us may want to do some exploring, and a few of us may want to just sit on the beach the whole week

Yeah we can do whatever we want

Shoot just set up a day with him or something and make it happen. If a couple people want to tag along it might happen otherwise I'm sure you could make it by yourself lol
Old 02-03-2012, 11:07 PM
WannabeSport

I'll probably just end up just like, driving up to Cocoa beach one day and disappear lol. Little solo drive wouldn't be too bad along the beach
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

*updated...thanks Trev, good catchin' up buddy.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Songle6MT

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
I'll probably just end up just like, driving up to Cocoa beach one day and disappear lol. Little solo drive wouldn't be too bad along the beach

Well at least let someone know if you leave lol. Maybe I would tag along just depends on the other activities that might be taking place
Old 02-04-2012, 12:57 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
I want to personally reach out to Tevi, Mike, Janik, Andrew, Dan, & Peng and THANK YOU.

THANK YOU for being responsible and on top of the payments, not to mention RESPECTFUL to everyone else that has committed. You made a verbal committment, and yes, I took a risk by organizing this all, but you guys came through...so THANK YOU, and I look forward to an amazing trip with you!

With the exception of the shoot in the keys I plan to spend the days on the beach and nights at the bar
Old 02-04-2012, 01:05 AM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
+1 to that Tevi
Old 02-04-2012, 02:49 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by soolman32
With the exception of the shoot in the keys I plan to spend the days on the beach and nights at the bar
Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
+1 to that Tevi
WERRRD....'n the club!
Old 02-04-2012, 11:57 AM
soolman32

Originally Posted by 1cleang
werrrd....'n the club!
Yes indeed!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:13 PM
mysticmotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a gal friend down there in MIA that said she'd be down to meet up with us too-maybe show us some spots. She used to have a Black 350Z but it got wrecked last year-she was gonna get a 370 but then decided to get an Accord instead. She's pretty cute too but sorry boys, I'm pretty sure she bats for the same team as (most of) us
Old 02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
WannabeSport

^LOL! Her and I sound like we'd get along!
Old 02-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Songle6MT

Originally Posted by mysticmotion
I have a gal friend down there in MIA that said she'd be down to meet up with us too-maybe show us some spots. She used to have a Black 350Z but it got wrecked last year-she was gonna get a 370 but then decided to get an Accord instead. She's pretty cute too but sorry boys, I'm pretty sure she bats for the same team as (most of) us
WE can always try and change that
Old 02-04-2012, 11:52 PM
soolman32

Originally Posted by mysticmotion
Does she have cute friend? I'm all for good company

Originally Posted by Songle6MT
WE can always try and change that
You're welcome try. Should make for good entertainment

Quick Reply: *** MAY 2012 FLORIDA Road Trip Event - ZDAYZ(NC)- Miami,FL - Vossen/Autokits ***