MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

**neXt meet, Sept 3rd!! NISSAN/INFINITI MEET hosted by Real Street Performance**

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 01:07 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
For any of you that haven't heard, Tevi has got the 100% on a BBQ at his place following the Nissan meet
Old 08-29-2011, 01:20 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
MAAAAAN< haven't seen you in like months bro. what's up with that
I know I know. Been a crazy few weeks. The wife and I are still in loaner vehicles. Been real busy. But now I think things will slow down a little, during the week at least. Still got **** going on every weekend for a month. You never answered my question in the text from Friday though.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:36 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Taylor, have you guys not bought the edge yet?
Old 08-29-2011, 01:41 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by p-51ss
I know I know. Been a crazy few weeks. The wife and I are still in loaner vehicles. Been real busy. But now I think things will slow down a little, during the week at least. Still got **** going on every weekend for a month. You never answered my question in the text from Friday though.

had to search back through the texts...was a hectic time going and picking up my car that day only to find what I did when I got there! just hit ya back bud!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:46 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For any of you that haven't heard, Tevi has got the 100% on a BBQ at his place following the Nissan meet
Niiiiiiice! Looking forward to the weekend... All you dudes already hit up the fair this weekend? This whole back to reality and not drinking at 10 am in the morning is an adjustment for me LMFAO
Old 08-29-2011, 01:58 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
Niiiiiiice! Looking forward to the weekend... All you dudes already hit up the fair this weekend? This whole back to reality and not drinking at 10 am in the morning is an adjustment for me LMFAO
lol Vegas does have a way twist your sense of reality.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Taylor, have you guys not bought the edge yet?
Yeah we did, but there was an issue with the sunroof, so we brought it back for them to fix.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:06 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

had to search back through the texts...was a hectic time going and picking up my car that day only to find what I did when I got there! just hit ya back bud!
Ha, def understand that after the last three weeks I've had. Sorry to hear about the car man. Luther owes us man. Sad to see they will let this treatment happen to customers.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:21 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Just hit ^ the fair yesterday man...and there's no way I'm going back this year....spent almost $100-

Deep friend snickers, bacon on a stick, pretzel wrapped hotdog coated in butter and cheese, 2 ears of corn, deep friend cheeseburger, and a stuffed green pepper.

I wanted cheese curds...but I was out of money from all the budweisers I got...ehh! switched it up from budlight to try and get drunk quicker...but just made me get more drunk...LOL!

Originally Posted by p-51ss
Ha, def understand that after the last three weeks I've had. Sorry to hear about the car man. Luther owes us man. Sad to see they will let this treatment happen to customers.
they DEFINITELY owe us...I just got my quote from my bodyshop for the front bumper to be repaired......$$$621.41
Old 08-29-2011, 05:48 PM
SuperCleanG

I was at the fair yesterday too. Stuffed my damn face!

Tevi, Let me know what you want me to bring I can stop at Cub or something by your crib.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:42 PM
soolman32

I ll most likely be hitting up the fair this Friday with the fam. Tina n I always get our caricature done but this will be the first year Lana is part of the caricature

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
I was at the fair yesterday too. Stuffed my damn face!

Tevi, Let me know what you want me to bring I can stop at Cub or something by your crib.
I should be good on supplies. This actually reminds me. What kind of beer does everyone like?

I'm personally a Heineken and Red Stripe guy so that s what I plan to pick up but I can definitely substitute the red stripe for any beer you guys can agree on.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:04 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by soolman32

I should be good on supplies. This actually reminds me. What kind of beer does everyone like?

I'm personally a Heineken and Red Stripe guy so that s what I plan to pick up but I can definitely substitute the red stripe for any beer you guys can agree on.
Bro...NONE of us expect nor would we ask of you to provide all the supplies. Lets make a list of what we can all contribute and go from there.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:23 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Bro...NONE of us expect nor would we ask of you to provide all the supplies. Lets make a list of what we can all contribute and go from there.
I totally agree, we won't let you provide everything. And by we, I mean everyone who is going, since I cannot attend .

Just hit ^ the fair yesterday man...and there's no way I'm going back this year....spent almost $100-

Deep friend snickers, bacon on a stick, pretzel wrapped hotdog coated in butter and cheese, 2 ears of corn, deep friend cheeseburger, and a stuffed green pepper.

I wanted cheese curds...but I was out of money from all the budweisers I got...ehh! switched it up from budlight to try and get drunk quicker...but just made me get more drunk...LOL.

Ah, yeah. The wife and I spent about $100, and that was with free tickets and parking too. It was ALL spent on food and a few drinks..... It really becomes a spendy trip these days.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:28 PM
soolman32

kk...If you guys wanna participate I won't say no I'll provide the following:

-brawts/Buns
-Heineken
-Captain Morgan/Coke
-Patron

Things you (as in MNGC) could bring:

-Chips n dips
-Other kind of beer
-Other kind of meat you'd like to grill
-Whatever else you can think of
Old 08-29-2011, 11:43 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
kk...If you guys wanna participate I won't say no I'll provide the following:

-brawts/Buns
-Heineken
-Captain Morgan/Coke
-Patron

Things you (as in MNGC) could bring:

-Chips n dips
-Other kind of beer
-Other kind of meat you'd like to grill
-Whatever else you can think of
I can bring some chips and grillin beans fo sho. And if we need more beer, maybe some Budweiser??

Quick Reply: **neXt meet, Sept 3rd!! NISSAN/INFINITI MEET hosted by Real Street Performance**