MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

October 15th, 2011 - Fall Finale Meet of the year

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Just got off the phone with Dave, Tara broke out the slow cooker for breakfast. Going to be quite an event from what it sounded like. So don't eat!!! Also, I asked Dave about plans for dinner or eating etc, cuz u know me and he said if we wanted to pitch in for pizza or grill out again we could pick up some food and do a bonfire there tomorrow afterwards. We were gonna talk about it more tomorrow, but I thought I would put it on the table now for ppl to be prepared. I know I'm down for more of Dave's basement/awesome cooking! See u all tomorrow morning at IKEA!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:28 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Just got off the phone with Dave, Tara broke out the slow cooker for breakfast. Going to be quite an event from what it sounded like. So don't eat!!! Also, I asked Dave about plans for dinner or eating etc, cuz u know me and he said if we wanted to pitch in for pizza or grill out again we could pick up some food and do a bonfire there tomorrow afterwards. We were gonna talk about it more tomorrow, but I thought I would put it on the table now for ppl to be prepared. I know I'm down for more of Dave's basement/awesome cooking! See u all tomorrow morning at IKEA!
LOL..after last time...i'm sure EVERYONE is down for dave's basement hahaha. for those who weren't there...well you'll find out soon enough thanks for the heads up mike! you know i'm always down for more FUN and FOOD!!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Yea, it will b a great way to end the year with friends n family I feel like Christmas came early.....but I'm not waiting on parts which usually precedes this feeling LOL. Must be the grappa!!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:40 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Yea, it will b a great way to end the year with friends n family I feel like Christmas came early.....but I'm not waiting on parts which usually precedes this feeling LOL. Must be the grappa!!
hahaha you'll never know mike...christmas is still a few months away looking forward to seeing all you guys again!! let the car washing/polishing/whatever begin!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Lol! I did all my work last week and another wash last night just for good measure I will do another wax yet today too. Can never be too clean with a black car!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:44 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
I am ready to carve up some twisties. Gonna be funny to watch Andrew in the passenger seat "I need a G" then another corner "I need a G" then another "I need a G"

LOL
Old 10-14-2011, 11:51 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Lol! I did all my work last week and another wash last night just for good measure I will do another wax yet today too. Can never be too clean with a black car!
yup, expecting that! we will be doing our preparations tonight! wash, wax, then PDing the grille! woohoo!

janik- you should record andrew throughout the ride lol...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:58 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
I'm working on a few modifications to the map down across the river from Winona. Figured no one would mind, but not many of you have driven on bluffs and in valleys and such, so I thought it would be fun.

Stay Tuned...

I actually was planning on inviting everyone over to my place tomorrow night for a fire. Just needed to let anyone know that if you have some lawn fold up chairs to bring them. I think our firepit needs to be used one last time before winter We'll be on that side of the cities coming up 61 anyways.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:11 PM
WannabeSport

I think video tapping andrew would be hilarious lol. Especially if Lance and I get at the front of the pack and lose everyone again LOL that day was intense...
Old 10-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Songle6MT

Sounds like I am in store for a fun ride!

Janik- If I find a video of me somewhere I am going to be mad lol.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:33 PM
WannabeSport

I can see the youtube title now "Kid should have bought G, his reaction from the passenger seat of a MN G cruise in the twisties"
Old 10-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Songle6MT
Sounds like I am in store for a fun ride!

Janik- If I find a video of me somewhere I am going to be mad lol.
Pay no attention to the GoPro mounted inside the vehicle POINTING at you....it's not real, and will not be recording ANYTHING!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Man I wish I could come to this... sounds like fun. I also wish we had more of a community like this around here... guess I am jealous in general haha. Have a good time fella's (except for you Lance, you just have a mediocre time)!
Old 10-14-2011, 01:03 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Man I wish I could come to this... sounds like fun. I also wish we had more of a community like this around here... guess I am jealous in general haha. Have a good time fella's (except for you Lance, you just have a mediocre time)!
really?? you would think a bigger city would have more gatherings like this...?
Old 10-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Haha, I'm excited just thinking about it It will be a blast and I'm sure we will have plenty of pics! You will get your chance with us next year if you join us on the Caravan to NorCar

Quick Reply: October 15th, 2011 - Fall Finale Meet of the year